American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

I just wanted to read all the racist comments against white people by black people who claim to be oppressed.

LOL
Don't you have some Nike's to burn?

65303931.jpg
In reality I am the one who towers over you and your pathetic worldview.

And by a white guy to boot...
because most white guys are racist, right?
Probably. I assume a vast majority of white guys are racist. There is a reason white power groups have a lot of white guys in them.

So, assuming that most whites are racist, isn't racist?
No. Its prejudice. Didnt anyone teach you the difference?
Look up the word “prejudice” in a dictionary some time. What little of a mind you do have will be blown.

Democrats haven't changed since Jim Crow...they just got better at hiding their evil intentions for minorities.....
They’ve become experts at hiding their own sordid history
AKA white Americans have become experts at hiding their own sordid history. #AmIRite?
Yep, white Democrats.
and white republicans. They've even tricked other white people into believing they are different from the pre southern strategy whites they claim were democrats.

Probably. I assume a vast majority of white guys are racist. There is a reason white power groups have a lot of white guys in them.

Look up the word “prejudice” in a dictionary some time. What little of a mind you do have will be blown.
I dont have to look it up. I know it means to prejudge which is different than to think another race is superior you idiot.

Democrats haven't changed since Jim Crow...they just got better at hiding their evil intentions for minorities.....
They’ve become experts at hiding their own sordid history
AKA white Americans have become experts at hiding their own sordid history. #AmIRite?
Yep, white Democrats.
and white republicans. They've even tricked other white people into believing they are different from the pre southern strategy whites they claim were democrats.
Meanwhile black Democrats have always been racists.

I dont have to look it up. I know it means to prejudge which is different than to think another race is superior you idiot.
Except prejudice has no intrinsic link to race, idiot.

And you are claiming that a black person who does in fact believe they are superior is only prejudice, which means your definition of prejudice doesn’t correspond with your own beliefs, idiot.

Except prejudice has no intrinsic link to race, idiot.

And you are claiming that a black person who does in fact believe they are superior is only prejudice, which means your definition of prejudice doesn’t correspond with your own beliefs, idiot.
No one said prejudice has in intrinsic link to race you moron. Do you know what intrinsic means? You shouldnt use words you dont understand. Me saying I assume most whites are racist is not racist. Its prejudice.

Last edited:
the true definition has changed, and "racial prejudice" is now included in the official definition, but for me "I hate you because you are white/black/whatever" is truly racist

I would prefer that my daughter/son marry a white/black person is prejudice, but not necessarily "racist"

many black men that marry or date a white girl get extreme pushback; especially from black women - does that make the people that are uncomfortable with it "racist"? I would say NO

and yes, many white women that date or marry a black guy get the same treatment

we will never take the next step in race relations unless we are able to honestly discuss things like this without vitriol and accusations

Thanks, but I'm not catering to your delusional racial obsessions.

I'll translate for Frank:

"NOOO! History? NOOO! :lalala: "

And I love the way Frank puts his post up TWO MINUTES after the OP ...... with a video that takes seventeen minutes to watch.

BUSTED.

And I love the way Frank puts his post up TWO MINUTES after the OP ...... with a video that takes seventeen minutes to watch.

BUSTED.

I said I wasn't catering to his absurd racist notions, why they fuck would I watch a stupid video?

BUSTED.

I said I wasn't catering to his absurd racist notions, why they fuck would I watch a stupid video?

For the same reason you cater to his thread by responding to it.

BUSTED.

:desk:

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaaay out on a limb here and hazard a guess: "to know what the fuck you're talking about when you post".

BUSTED.

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaaay out on a limb here and hazard a guess: "to know what the fuck you're talking about when you post".

Yes or No: We just had a black guy as President of the USA

BUSTED.

Yes or No: We just had a black guy as President of the USA
Option 3. WTF does that have to do with the point?

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

It's a quick (very quick) primer and I'm sure the more about this one didn't already know the more valuable it is.

Then of course we have the morons going :lalala: not gonna watch but am gonna post :lalala:

What boggles my mind is ---- what kind of mental midget rates this as "funny"? Prolly the same, shall we say element, that did so when I posted a thread about "lynching in America". As I remember their rejoinders could be summed up as:

"SHUT UP!"

They like to keep this sort of thing buried.

Forum List

Back