American ISIS Praises Orlando Terrorist And Encourages More Attacks

Which bills are trying to disarm Americans? If your gonna complain about it then back it up and be specific
Do your own work, I'm not your personal tutor.
I've done my work and have no clue what you are bitching about, I don't see anything that is disarming citizens. So if you're gonna complain then you should be able to articulate what you are complaining about.
Yeah, like you would accept any point I have to make, or reality for that matter. And I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. Facts that an honest person can clearly see.
Then state the facts. So far you have said anything
4 proposals, each designed to restrict access to guns. An incremental approach to ultimately denying the right to buy guns. Of course, hacks like you will never acknowledge the history of the liberal back door approach to nullify the second amendment. Don't bother to play your game of "prove it", I'm not jumping through any more hoops for you. Everyone knows Democrats have always been against the second amendment and everyone knows they jump on every tragedy to advance that agenda. Spew your talking points all you want, I ain't playin' your game.
Senate schedules Monday votes on gun control
I'm pretty liberal... I own 15 guns... Never felt like they were trying to be taken away... Never felt like I couldn't go down to the store and buy another one.

You don't want to prove your claims because you can't prove them... Your fighting against a paranoia and an invisible enemy.

And let's be honest about the 4 bills that you think are taking our guns away... 2 are from dems 2 are from republicans. One gives the attorney general the right to hold the sale of a gun to a suspicious character for 72 hours so they can be vetted. The others are for funding to help background checks be more effective. One was proposed by Cruz, to include a mental health database, and the other to expand background checks. All are valid debates to have

Do you even know what you are bitching about?

Do your own work, I'm not your personal tutor.
I've done my work and have no clue what you are bitching about, I don't see anything that is disarming citizens. So if you're gonna complain then you should be able to articulate what you are complaining about.
Yeah, like you would accept any point I have to make, or reality for that matter. And I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. Facts that an honest person can clearly see.
4 proposals, each designed to restrict access to guns. An incremental approach to ultimately denying the right to buy guns. Of course, hacks like you will never acknowledge the history of the liberal back door approach to nullify the second amendment. Don't bother to play your game of "prove it", I'm not jumping through any more hoops for you. Everyone knows Democrats have always been against the second amendment and everyone knows they jump on every tragedy to advance that agenda. Spew your talking points all you want, I ain't playin' your game.
I'm pretty liberal... I own 15 guns... Never felt like they were trying to be taken away... Never felt like I couldn't go down to the store and buy another one.

You don't want to prove your claims because you can't prove them... Your fighting against a paranoia and an invisible enemy.

And let's be honest about the 4 bills that you think are taking our guns away... 2 are from dems 2 are from republicans. One gives the attorney general the right to hold the sale of a gun to a suspicious character for 72 hours so they can be vetted. The others are for funding to help background checks be more effective. One was proposed by Cruz, to include a mental health database, and the other to expand background checks. All are valid debates to have

So far we still have the right to purchase a gun, yes. But when I hear the rhetoric from the left and I hear their gun control proposals it becomes clear that they are working toward making the second amendment obsolete, little by little. I don't really care what you think about it, it's what I think about it that's important to me. I don't have to justify or "prove" my concerns to you or anybody else. I'm not trying to convince YOU of anything. You push the propaganda of the left on these forums and I don't intend to go back and forth with a partisan hack. I've already given you more of my time than you deserve. I'll continue to vote for those who I feel value the Constitution and are likely to uphold it and will encourage others to do the same. If you don't like that, too bad.

So far we still have the right to purchase a gun, yes. But when I hear the rhetoric from the left and I hear their gun control proposals it becomes clear that they are working toward making the second amendment obsolete, little by little. I don't really care what you think about it, it's what I think about it that's important to me. I don't have to justify or "prove" my concerns to you or anybody else. I'm not trying to convince YOU of anything. You push the propaganda of the left on these forums and I don't intend to go back and forth with a partisan hack. I've already given you more of my time than you deserve. I'll continue to vote for those who I feel value the Constitution and are likely to uphold it and will encourage others to do the same. If you don't like that, too bad.
I'll vote for whomever makes sense on either side of the aisle. And I'll support policies for what they are... I won't be scared of some invisible hidden agenda and bitch about half assed hyper sensitive theories.

Your argument is weak

I'll vote for whomever makes sense on either side of the aisle. And I'll support policies for what they are... I won't be scared of some invisible hidden agenda and bitch about half assed hyper sensitive theories.

Your argument is weak
Well, like I said, I don't give a shit what you think or what you do, and I'm not wasting any more time on you. This conversation is over, hack.

Your argument is weak
Well, like I said, I don't give a shit what you think or what you do, and I'm not wasting any more time on you. This conversation is over, hack.
Bravo... Great job of making a complaint and being completely unable to back it up. Better luck next time

Forum List

Back