What has gone wrong ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
You have a choice between Mrs Clinton and Mr Trump.

Mrs Clinton is not really impressive and Trump is just a snake oil salesman.

There must be better out there ?

Americans have been reduced to television and sports and sports on television. I read Chris Hedges' "Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and The Triumph of Spectacle" six years ago. And every word is true

P.S. I think Donald Trump read it too

Here in the states you have more choices and this year the Libertarian ticket is running Gary Johnson who was the Governor of New Mexico and Republican...

Also the Green Party is running Jill Stein...

Now will they win?

Most likely not but the American public has more than the worthless choices the two bigger parties are running...

Here in the states you have more choices and this year the Libertarian ticket is running Gary Johnson who was the Governor of New Mexico and Republican...

Now will they win?

Most likely not but the American public has more than the worthless choices the two bigger parties are running...

Make sure your DVR is ready to record one of the worst and most fascinating Republican conventions ever.

Has Trump killed 4 people yet?

You don't know what Trump has done or what he has not done. But remember that wonderful saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

I know what Hitlery has done and what Bill "drop trou" has done not only from their time in Arkansas but the 8 years they spent in D.C. Chinagate, Travelgate, Vince Foster Monica Lewinsky, Ron Brown, etc, etc....the list goes on and on. They should both be in prison.

Now will they win?

Make sure your DVR is ready to record one of the worst and most fascinating Republican conventions ever.

Why on Earth would I watch it?

I think watch old Royal Rumbles than watch what will be something like a Filipino Slap Boxing match...

Tommy, tommy, tommy. You just don't understand Americans. We are neurotic, fickle and easily fooled by bright lights and big promises. HELP!

Now will they win?

A vote for either of those is a vote for Trumpery.

Now will they win?

A vote for either of those is a vote for Trumpery.

No, it is not and those like you need to stop telling others how they should vote or that their vote is for another candidate.

I would never vote for Clinton and have the right to vote for a third party candidate. It is not my fault that individuals like you will accept the worthless candidate your political party hands you but I will be damn if i will vote for the garbage the GOP or the Democratic Party offer.

So you keep on voting for the worthless crap you believe is so great and I hope Johnson win in November!

Check out the link in my sig for a partial Secty Clinton's accomplishments.

If both sides of the political spectrum in America are against the man....I'm voting for him. If the corrupted PC media are against him I'm voting for him. I don't care if his name is Trump or Crump this government is in great need for an outsider at the top. It's the only way we as the people will be leveled with. Time for the truth to be exposed and Trump will do just that. Trump will be good for all Americans. Make America great again.

You don't know what Trump has done or what he has not done. But remember that wonderful saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

I know what Hitlery has done and what Bill "drop trou" has done not only from their time in Arkansas but the 8 years they spent in D.C. Chinagate, Travelgate, Vince Foster Monica Lewinsky, Ron Brown, etc, etc....the list goes on and on. They should both be in prison.

If there was any truth to those made up scandals, they would both be in prison. Do you really think it will help you to bring them up again almost three decades later? You won't convince anybody that isn't already a conspiracy theory nut, but I guess it's a way to keep them stirred up. If that's all you have, I guess you have to try.

Why would any reasonable person want to enter blood sport politics?Your system is so vicious and brutal that few can survive it and those that do, aren't worth having.

If there was any truth to those made up scandals, they would both be in prison. Do you really think it will help you to bring them up again almost three decades later? You won't convince anybody that isn't already a conspiracy theory nut, but I guess it's a way to keep them stirred up. If that's all you have, I guess you have to try.
With a fucking AG that refuses to release 911 calls from the Muslim terrorist killer because he says ISIS and you expect that twat to be unbiased?...you are a moron!

Forum List

Back