American History That You (Probably) Were Never Taught In School

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say probably because I don't remember this but other people on here might have still possibly learned it despite what the title says. It's funny that even though I have special needs I can sort of follow what he's saying here. Although I'm still confused on some stuff. One thing that I know for sure though is America's debt is all the fault of the Biden/Harris Administration and I knew that before watching the video. Inflation is still alive and kicking and that isn't helping any of it at all.

Don't listen to this. This is the basis for the sovereign citizen movement and others like it.

It's a convincingly crafted fiction designed to justify their ignoring of the law — and when I say "the law," I mean all law. It is based on a series of misinterpretations, supposedly using as their source material English common law, the Magna Carta, the Articles of Confederation (which were superseded by the Constitution), Black's Law Dictionary (which is not a primary legal source), some court cases taken out of context, maritime law, and whose name was capitalized on court forms.

Videos like this are the first step in them trying to convince you that their form of domestic terrorism has a shred of validity, which it does not. Don't believe a word in it.

Here are some links, if you're interested.

This is my overview of American history employing the 60 year model, i.e. every sixty years events change the direction of history.

1780s- The nation is created.
1840s- Abolitionism on the rise.
1900s- Progressive Era.
1960s- Civil rights & Antiwar Era.
2020s- ???

We’re counting on you, Zoomers.

The Boomers

Forum List

Back