~American Hikers Set Free~

Glad to hear it. I guess someone was able to come up with the million dollar ransom Iran demanded.

As I've said before, it's hard to be sympathetic to people who decide to go hiking in a war zone without a map, a compass, or a lick of common sense. Still, they paid a heavy price for their stupidity, and I'm sure their families are relieved.

Jesus H. Christ!

They can't even be loyal to the US after being in an Iranian hell hole for two years!

Bauer said: "Two years in prison is too long and we sincerely hope for the freedom of other political prisoners and other unjustly imprisoned people in America and Iran."

Freed American hikers arrive in Oman - CNN.com

Didn't our State Department get involved with this. I have to wonder now WTF????? :cuckoo:

Jesus H. Christ!

They can't even be loyal to the US after being in an Iranian hell hole for two years!

Bauer said: "Two years in prison is too long and we sincerely hope for the freedom of other political prisoners and other unjustly imprisoned people in America and Iran."

Freed American hikers arrive in Oman - CNN.com

Didn't our State Department get involved with this. I have to wonder now WTF????? :cuckoo:

What a bunch of jack asses, sent them back to Tehran.

Forum List

Back