American Education: Intellectual

If this is what happens, what's the problem?

Some people don't do that, they just have the employees do all the research and when the discovery is made, the company patents it and they never get anything beyond what they normally are paid.

It's not illegal, but it's also not really fair compensation.

Fifty percent, instead of the .01% that Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got for hisPolymerase Chain Reaction. Actually, because it was a windfall for the corpies who didn't work for it, they settled for one third of what it was worth, so their greed made them so giddy that they got cheated themselves. Investment is static, creativity is dynamic.
Ahem:

I'd rather take away, ignoring your frantic attempts to humiliate me and be proud enough to realize that we created the wealth of the humiliators.
What, exactly, have you invented, kid?

You really, really, really want to consider yourself one of these 'superior minds,' don't you? Too fucking bad, because you have demonstrated time and time again that you are just a lazy, stupid douchebag endlessly repeating your asinine fantasies. It is very likely that is all you will ever be.
You prove that we can teach a subhuman to write but we can't teach him to think. A more appropriate expression of your "thoughts" would be to make a video of yourself howling, thumping your chest, and grunting. We will exterminate your kind, just like you exterminated the previous unfit species.

You really, really, really want to consider yourself one of these 'superior minds,' don't you? Too fucking bad, because you have demonstrated time and time again that you are just a lazy, stupid douchebag endlessly repeating your asinine fantasies. It is very likely that is all you will ever be.
You prove that we can teach a subhuman to write but we can't teach him to think. A more appropriate expression of your "thoughts" would be to make a video of yourself howling, thumping your chest, and grunting. We will exterminate your kind, just like you exterminated the previous unfit species.

World scoreboard

Capitalism 1
Marxism 0

Actually, it's more like

Capitalism 134
Marxism 0

Sorry. You lost.

It won't really hurt anything other than a really small company, and they will still get to make thousands, or millions, possibly even billions.

People have such absurd notions about patents. We have thousands of them where I work. Any given one generates a few thousand in revenue over it's life cycle. If I make a more efficient hinge for drawer, that makes a desk making company more competitive and gives it an edge, so filing a patent is sensible. Is it worth hundreds of millions? No, don't be absurd. Hard to say exactly WHAT it's worth, it just improves the production process. 99% of patents are of this nature. Companies depend on process engineers to innovate. It's an ongoing process. If I have a good engineer who crafts things like this and I don't compensate him, he'll go elsewhere and I lose a competitive advantage.

The problem with the left is that y'all live in a fantasy world where bending a paperclip to keep glasses in one's nose generates hundreds of millions of dollars. Real life isn't like that.

It won't really hurt anything other than a really small company, and they will still get to make thousands, or millions, possibly even billions.

People have such absurd notions about patents. We have thousands of them where I work. Any given one generates a few thousand in revenue over it's life cycle. If I make a more efficient hinge for drawer, that makes a desk making company more competitive and gives it an edge, so filing a patent is sensible. Is it worth hundreds of millions? No, don't be absurd. Hard to say exactly WHAT it's worth, it just improves the production process. 99% of patents are of this nature. Companies depend on process engineers to innovate. It's an ongoing process. If I have a good engineer who crafts things like this and I don't compensate him, he'll go elsewhere and I lose a competitive advantage.

The problem with the left is that y'all live in a fantasy world where bending a paperclip to keep glasses in one's nose generates hundreds of millions of dollars. Real life isn't like that.

That's what happens when you watch too much TV and spend your life on line, probably in some fantasy world like Second Life. You can fashion yourself and your life any way you like, without having to work for it!

Why should any High IQ contribute to such an insulting and ungrateful species and have your King apes take the lion's share of the profits?

So, you've never generated a dime in revenue in your pathetic life. You sit in mom's basement, smoking dope and pontificating on how superior you are.

Bummer that the Shitter movement failed. At least you had somewhere other than here to occupy....

Fifty percent, instead of the .01% that Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got for hisPolymerase Chain Reaction. Actually, because it was a windfall for the corpies who didn't work for it, they settled for one third of what it was worth, so their greed made them so giddy that they got cheated themselves. Investment is static, creativity is dynamic.

It appears that idiocy is epidemic.

Apparently you missed everything I said but "Billions." Please read my post more carefully. I recognize that very few patents are truly innovative.

Last edited:

"We"? Who is "we" you impotent moron?

Why should any High IQ contribute to such an insulting and ungrateful species and have your King apes take the lion's share of the profits?

So, you've never generated a dime in revenue in your pathetic life. You sit in mom's basement, smoking dope and pontificating on how superior you are.

Bummer that the Shitter movement failed. At least you had somewhere other than here to occupy....

I had too much self-respect to turn myself into a Cash Cow for those of inferior intelligence. The insulting, pressuring, and parasitic phrase your heroes teach you to harass us with is, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" But in real life that lie amounts to, "If you're so smart, why aren't you making the rich richer?"

However, it is not enough to just to refuse to contribute to those whose entire wealth we create. We must wipe them out, starting with taking over the Internet. Their method of dominating us is the same as the subhumans who use jungle law and our method to get them out of our way is like the intelligence that created the machine gun fighting against sticks and stones.

That's what happens when you watch too much TV and spend your life on line, probably in some fantasy world like Second Life. You can fashion yourself and your life any way you like, without having to work for it!

SL rocks

I had too much self-respect to turn myself into a Cash Cow for those of inferior intelligence. The insulting, pressuring, and parasitic phrase your heroes teach you to harass us with is, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

Actually my question is; "if you're so smart, why are you so fucking stupid?"

But in real life that lie amounts to, "If you're so smart, why aren't you making the rich richer?"

In real life it amounts to; "if you're so smart, why have you never posted anything even approaching intelligent?"

However, it is not enough to just to refuse to contribute to those whose entire wealth we create. We must wipe them out, starting with taking over the Internet. Their method of dominating us is the same as the subhumans who use jungle law and our method to get them out of our way is like the intelligence that created the machine gun fighting against sticks and stones.

Yawn.

You are a moronic pissant.

SL rocks

I got bored of that game when my group of friends literally cornered the market and created what is considered the most successful client ever released for SL.

(Emerald)

I. Companies depend on process engineers to innovate. It's an ongoing process. If I have a good engineer who crafts things like this and I don't compensate him, he'll go elsewhere and I lose a competitive advantage.

So why are engineers subservient to capital? Inventors create the value of investment, which is static and should be subservient.

It is a fantasy that the engineers get paid their true market value because if they didn't, they would quit and move somewhere else. First, moving and changing companies is a traumatic experience. Second, they would come under the thumb of the same Investor Supremacists who think engineers should be subservient to them. Third, because companies are also in competition to see who can pay their employees the least, as in outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor.

So why are engineers subservient to capital?

Look, you're a troll. You came here to stir up trouble. You have no desire for reasoned discussion and lack the intellect to grasp rational responses.

Inventors create the value of investment, which is static and should be subservient.

I realize that you have little education and aren't very bright, but value is the offering of a thing that others are willing to trade effort or goods for in return.

Value is created only when goods or services are produced that others are willing to pay for. Much of the time, the creation of value is a cooperative proposition that requires capital backing.

Those who believe they have the business acumen to do so, raise capital on their own and start a business. Many others take the safer rout of selling their talents for a steady paycheck.

It is a fantasy that the engineers get paid their true market value because if they didn't, they would quit and move somewhere else.

You make stupid claims such as the above, because no one has valued what you offer enough to pay you.

How much is an apple worth?

First, moving and changing companies is a traumatic experience. Second, they would come under the thumb of the same Investor Supremacists who think engineers should be subservient to them.

ROFL

What a ridiculous child you are. Most business in the United States is small business, run by people with less than 10 employees.

"Investor Supremacist" indeed.

Third, because companies are also in competition to see who can pay their employees the least, as in outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor.

Companies are in competition to make the most profit, stupid. Talent is generally the basis of making a profit.

You're a dumb one, seriously.

I had too much self-respect to turn myself into a Cash Cow for those of inferior intelligence. The insulting, pressuring, and parasitic phrase your heroes teach you to harass us with is, "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" But in real life that lie amounts to, "If you're so smart, why aren't you making the rich richer?"

If you're so smart, why aren't you smart?

So why are engineers subservient to capital?

Look, you're a troll. You came here to stir up trouble. You have no desire for reasoned discussion and lack the intellect to grasp rational responses.

Inventors create the value of investment, which is static and should be subservient.

I realize that you have little education and aren't very bright, but value is the offering of a thing that others are willing to trade effort or goods for in return.

Value is created only when goods or services are produced that others are willing to pay for. Much of the time, the creation of value is a cooperative proposition that requires capital backing.

Those who believe they have the business acumen to do so, raise capital on their own and start a business. Many others take the safer rout of selling their talents for a steady paycheck.

You make stupid claims such as the above, because no one has valued what you offer enough to pay you.

How much is an apple worth?

First, moving and changing companies is a traumatic experience. Second, they would come under the thumb of the same Investor Supremacists who think engineers should be subservient to them.

ROFL

What a ridiculous child you are. Most business in the United States is small business, run by people with less than 10 employees.

"Investor Supremacist" indeed.

Third, because companies are also in competition to see who can pay their employees the least, as in outsourcing and importing cheap foreign labor.

Companies are in competition to make the most profit, stupid. Talent is generally the basis of making a profit.

You're a dumb one, seriously.

I have to completely agree with this statement, I am attempting to raise capital for my own patent because I believe I can bring far more value to society by doing that then just selling myself short for a steady job.

That's my personal view of course, and others are free to pursue their own methods, but mine suits me.

Forum List

Back