American Education: Intellectual

Forgive me, but are you saying we should teach children to cheat, hack, sabotage, or that anything goes as long as their employer is destroyed by use of those "tools". What you appear to be suggesting is that we teach the children to rely on a different set of abusers in the form of union bosses? After all, the union bosses enslave the workers and take their earnings, too.
Now, having destroyed the abusive bosses and having taken over (taken what over?), how would you suggest children equipped with such "tools" create wealth?

Yea, getting paid a fair share of the work is cheating. That shouldn't be allowed.

What would you consider a fair share for work?

Not as much as you think, if someone does the work for a patent, there should be a fairly large bonus or minor royalty give to the individual or group that came up with it.

Which, FYI, is what usually happens.

Not as much as you think, if someone does the work for a patent, there should be a fairly large bonus or minor royalty give to the individual or group that came up with it.

If this is what happens, what's the problem?

Some people don't do that, they just have the employees do all the research and when the discovery is made, the company patents it and they never get anything beyond what they normally are paid.

It's not illegal, but it's also not really fair compensation.

Some people don't do that, they just have the employees do all the research and when the discovery is made, the company patents it and they never get anything beyond what they normally are paid.

Cite?

i guess it depends on the state. In California, it is illegal. The patent originator is always entitled to a portion of revenue generated by the patent. Still, any engineer who gets screwed once on a patent, is going to go elsewhere, so a company that did do what was claimed is short sighted and will drive talent to the competition. I just don't see it happening.

Cite?

i guess it depends on the state. In California, it is illegal. The patent originator is always entitled to a portion of revenue generated by the patent. Still, any engineer who gets screwed once on a patent, is going to go elsewhere, so a company that did do what was claimed is short sighted and will drive talent to the competition. I just don't see it happening.

It won't really hurt anything other than a really small company, and they will still get to make thousands, or millions, possibly even billions.

Didn't those employees read the terms of their contract when they hired on?

I am most interested in which tools you would consider useful to break the dependency of the worker on their boss and facilitate survival on our own? How would these tools help break that dependency, as well as possibly the dependency of "my political sect"?

Those who create the most are cheated the most. For example, an employee got $30,000 for his invention, while the corpie parasites got $300 million. Superior minds should follow the example of superior athletes and unionize, which got the athletes 50 times as much salary! Our union should be more hostile and also use embezzlement, hacking, sabotage, fraud, and absolutely anything we can think up to wipe out the exploiters. Since we will create more wealth when we take over, we will not be so possessive as to cheat the other workers.

Forgive me, but are you saying we should teach children to cheat, hack, sabotage, or that anything goes as long as their employer is destroyed by use of those "tools". What you appear to be suggesting is that we teach the children to rely on a different set of abusers in the form of union bosses? After all, the union bosses enslave the workers and take their earnings, too.
Now, having destroyed the abusive bosses and having taken over (taken what over?), how would you suggest children equipped with such "tools" create wealth?

I am limiting this movement to High IQs only. They create all the wealth and must re-possess it by any means necessary. They should organize from childhood on because that is the time they are now treated like freaks in order to break their pride and stunt their desire to get paid what they are worth. This sets them up to become meek Cash Cows for the rich parasites. That is why, by the time superior minds are adults, they will not organize the way superior athletes did. The root reason that pro athletes managed to get 50% of the revenue they produce is that they were looked up to by their peer group when they were children and had a lot of money spent on them in college. So this nerd-bashing is designed by the corporate hustlers to set High IQs up to be exploited 20 years later.

You really, really, really want to consider yourself one of these 'superior minds,' don't you? Too fucking bad, because you have demonstrated time and time again that you are just a lazy, stupid douchebag endlessly repeating your asinine fantasies. It is very likely that is all you will ever be.

You will become too fat and lazy to go out of your way to intimidate High IQs, who will then realize that you are in our way and that we have the talent to create ways of removing you.

"we"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a weak, insignificant, STUPID, delusional little turd and you will NEVER be anything more. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
The dumbbells of the Bell Curve have appointed you their Quasimodo to deafen us ringing out their subhuman-IQ tones.

Repeating yourself will not change the fact that you are a very, very STUPID person, and that you are weak and irrelevant. Your little fantasies will NEVER come true no matter how badly you want them to.

I'd rather take away, ignoring your frantic attempts to humiliate me and be proud enough to realize that we created the wealth of the humiliators.

What wealth have you created? Be specific!
Why should any High IQ contribute to such an insulting and ungrateful species and have your King apes take the lion's share of the profits?

Because like it or not, as people of such capabilities it is a duty to use that mind to the benefit of the species.

It must be frustrating for you to want so badly to consider yourself intelligent when you so clearly are not. That seems to be why you indulge in silly fantasies of escapism, but the hard reality remains that you are impotent and stupid. Sorry.

Fifty percent, instead of the .01% that Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis got for hisPolymerase Chain Reaction. Actually, because it was a windfall for the corpies who didn't work for it, they settled for one third of what it was worth, so their greed made them so giddy that they got cheated themselves. Investment is static, creativity is dynamic.

Forum List

Back