American Dissent

Earlier today, I overheard a group of adults talking about how the government is broken and beyond repair. And how a war is necessary to fixing it because no matter who you elect the people are the victims. It seems to me like this is happening more and more often. Sometimes, I'll hear it for days on end from different people. More and more Americans are realizing that the government is broken irreparably. Anyone else notice it? Or is Evansville Indiana just a den of dissidents?

What I have noticed is that this is the second such thread you've started, which gets me thinking....

About what? I'm a Homeland Security Agent? That has already been shot down. That I am serious? I am.
BTW, this is the third thread. My first such thread was the "Sons of Liberty" in early to mid January. Decided to take another shot at drumming up support with more controversial titles like "American Dissent" and "The 2nd Civil War."

Well stop talking and go and do it...

What I have noticed is that this is the second such thread you've started, which gets me thinking....

About what? I'm a Homeland Security Agent? That has already been shot down. That I am serious? I am.
BTW, this is the third thread. My first such thread was the "Sons of Liberty" in early to mid January. Decided to take another shot at drumming up support with more controversial titles like "American Dissent" and "The 2nd Civil War."

Watch what you ask for... :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

You're the one suggesting shooting people...you fucking idiot.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sorry, you want us to be burned out of National Forests or slowly tortured for our beliefs. My bad.

National forests...no. They are often treasures. Your band is an embarrassment and wouldn't be worth that.

Just telling you that when you try to impose legitimacy by force because you're either too stupid or too lazy to use the means made available to you by our constitution...you deserve whatever you get when justice is served. Personally I am all for making an example out of you and simply sending you guys to Florence for the rest of your miserable lives.

That you hope happens before the shanker known as communism and it's host, are rooted out and made cooks or sent to the rubber room.. lol

-Geaux

Concord_Retreat.png

Last edited:

Watch what you ask for... :eusa_angel:

-Geaux

big mouth whiners sitting in anonymity spouting off….

Earlier today, I overheard a group of adults talking about how the government is broken and beyond repair. And how a war is necessary to fixing it because no matter who you elect the people are the victims. It seems to me like this is happening more and more often. Sometimes, I'll hear it for days on end from different people. More and more Americans are realizing that the government is broken irreparably. Anyone else notice it? Or is Evansville Indiana just a den of dissidents?

Pretty sad when the only thing a whiner can think of is to break things to solve problems.

What a pack of losers.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not an idiot. I know that my best chance lies in numbers. I plan on having made a move in the next five years or so.

Pretty sad when the only thing a whiner can think of is to break things to solve problems.

What a pack of losers.

And your solution to the problem is?

Forum List

Back