American decadence satanist murdered wanted to be a demon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The former best friend of a self-proclaimed Satanist who brutally murdered two men and buried them in his backyard is speaking out about his ex-companion’s evil ways.

American Decadence: Satanist Murderer “Wanted to be a Demon”

Oh look most Anti American leftist pigs are into this and those who aren't just yet are on the shadows of it and haven't been snagged up yet. You don't have to be just be a democrat and your on. Your leaders will train you to feel just like this loons bahahah.

Speaking of satanists, I inadvertently got myself into a little 'exchange' with one on Instagram. It wasn't really much of a conversation, it was basically just her heaping a hateful, foul-mouth verbal attack on me, for no reason other than I have a different point of view.

The former best friend of a self-proclaimed Satanist who brutally murdered two men and buried them in his backyard is speaking out about his ex-companion’s evil ways.

American Decadence: Satanist Murderer “Wanted to be a Demon”

Oh look most Anti American leftist pigs are into this and those who aren't just yet are on the shadows of it and haven't been snagged up yet. You don't have to be just be a democrat and your on. Your leaders will train you to feel just like this loons bahahah.

Remember Madeline Murray O'Hair, the atheist leader who disappeared? Evidently she and two other atheists were murdered by some felons she hired to work at her organization. Atheists are pretty much the same as satanists.

Forum List

Back