American civilian executed

I am literaly in tears !! What is this world coming to ! I am mad, sad and scared all at one time !!

Originally posted by Kathianne
I agree with you to some extent, though I really want to believe differently. I've thought for a long time this will devolve into a religious war, give it 10-15 years.

Its been a religious war from the very beginning at least on their side. I say if thats what they want lets give it to them. Listen you threaten the populace with annihilation, carpet style bombings and they will give up the bad guys, trust me.

Originally posted by OCA
Can't be done, you can't tell militants from civilians. You need to threaten the populace into giving up the militants. If they don't give them up say bye bye home and possessions.

oh yeah, it worked so well for the british in the 1700's. we see the results of doing it in vietnam. Israel hasn't gotten any success by doing it. Thats not the way to do it. All that is going to result in is the populace siding with the murderous lot of cowardly bastards.

we need to show the civilians that we're more than deadly serious about killing them, not capturing them, and let the citizens feel that they CAN turn in the militants without fear of retribution by them.

If there is no massive response in the next 48 hours Bush loses my vote, i'll friggin vote constitution party. This crap is old.

I don't think he will lose my vote but I will be disappointed !

Originally posted by OCA
If there is no massive response in the next 48 hours Bush loses my vote, i'll friggin vote constitution party. This crap is old.

don't count on anything being done by the US in saudi arabia. Too much diplomatic bullshit to deal with and the saudi security forces wouldn't allow it.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
oh yeah, it worked so well for the british in the 1700's. we see the results of doing it in vietnam. Israel hasn't gotten any success by doing it. Thats not the way to do it. All that is going to result in is the populace siding with the murderous lot of cowardly bastards.

we need to show the civilians that we're more than deadly serious about killing them, not capturing them, and let the citizens feel that they CAN turn in the militants without fear of retribution by them.

I do agree with this. We didn't start the carpet bombing type behavior in Vietnam, til the politicos started really running the dam thing. Israel has never done it, so that's a false analogy, though if they did they would hurt themselves. Not enough room there.

Somehow the Pentagon must figure out this asymmetrical war and carry it through and the country will have to get behind it. I think I'm going to start reading Parameters again.

Bush's war on terror tactics are a failure. They are just leading to mounting casualties on both sides and nobody, I mean nobody, seams to be winning. Who is ever going to win from this war?
We go after them, kill and capture a bunch of enemies. In the process we sometimes accidentally kill a few a civilians and then we've suddenly generated just as many new enemies as we just killed and captured.
Plus, no matter how crazy Rumsfeld and Co. are, these extremist prove to be on a whole different level of brutal insanity.
It's time to stop the violence and come home.

I see your point but that would be losing the war ! What we need to do is come home then exterminate them ! :firing: :2guns: :blowup:

Originally posted by menewa
Bush's war on terror tactics are a failure. They are just leading to mounting casualties on both sides and nobody, I mean nobody, seams to be winning. Who is ever going to win from this war?
We go after them, kill and capture a bunch of enemies. In the process we sometimes accidentally kill a few a civilians and then we've suddenly generated just as many new enemies as we just killed and captured.
Plus, no matter how crazy Rumsfeld and Co. are, these extremist prove to be on a whole different level of brutal insanity.
It's time to stop the violence and come home.

BULLSHIT

Your stop the violence crap is just that, CRAP!

These people only understand violence. Give em what they want.
I knew it would only take a few minutes for an apologist to show up......

SAD. REALLY FUCKING SAD!!!!!

I shit you not, AC-130s are the answer. Pinpoint accuracy.

Use Spec Ops to pinpoint, illuminate with the laser, and from overhead all hell rains down.

It worked beautifully in Afghanistan. And everyone within 10 miles will see & hear exactly what American anger looks like.

It also has a howitzer mounted on it.

Originally posted by NightTrain
Menewa, you would do well to shut the hell up right now with your hand-wringing appeasement bullshit.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by HGROKIT
NO! THE TIME FOR CALMING DOWN IS OVER.

THE TIME TO END THIS SHIT HAS COME - WE HAVE THE ABILITY - UNLEASH THE HOUNDS.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh by the way I like your avatar ! :)

Originally posted by HGROKIT
NO! THE TIME FOR CALMING DOWN IS OVER.

THE TIME TO END THIS SHIT HAS COME - WE HAVE THE ABILITY - UNLEASH THE HOUNDS.

I do understand. Problem with the whole scenario, we aren't going to let any hounds out in SA.

Forum List

Back