American Blacks in Contrast To Middle East Arabs from Morroco to Afghanistan

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
In my humble opinion, American Blacks are certainly low IQ and often dangerous, but some are good people and more normal than jews. But these middle east invaders, these darkies who really have no ancestry other than Mohammad type incest or whatever, have an attitude problem. Maybe that is because the jewish controlled justice system made them feel protected? Either way the nastiest, White haters are generally Pakis, Afghanis, Syrians, etc. Why do these inbred, low life creatures hate Whitey so much?

In my humble opinion, American Blacks are certainly low IQ and often dangerous, but some are good people and more normal than jews. But these middle east invaders, these darkies who really have no ancestry other than Mohammad type incest or whatever, have an attitude problem. Maybe that is because the jewish controlled justice system made them feel protected? Either way the nastiest, White haters are generally Pakis, Afghanis, Syrians, etc. Why do these inbred, low life creatures hate Whitey so much?

Maybe because they read shit like you just posted. You have to be extremely fucked up in he head to think you can believe his kind of shit then wonder why non whites don't like white people.

Middle East animals need to be exported ASAP!

New Topics

Forum List

Back