American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

before I retire for the night .....

Cab Calloway wearing the most amazing Zoot suit ever......

Do human beings here even know what a zoot suit is..... my God, probably not....I'm not going to call these creatures ignorami....they are only Mac Donald fed millennials ...it is what it is

anyway ....here he is the Master! love him! :clap:Cab Calloway in a magnificent zoot suit with a most amazing tune!!!

good night y'all

to explain to my friends what a zoot suit is....

Fats Waller - Pent Up In A Penthouse (1938)

Another song from the amazing Fats Waller! :up:

Fats Waller - Squeeze Me

going back to the clean and beautiful past....when we were children

I can still remebember ..playing with my friends....so long ago....on the street....I miss those times so much......... are my friends all dead.?... are they? where are you? :( I still love them and remember them..I miss them... I miss those times.

That's all.

I'm sure this is already in here somewhere, but this is my favorite go-to song for getting out of the slumps.

Thank you for that song drifter! it's one of the the greats!:)

Al Bowlly, another of his songs which I've never heard before....l I ike it very much it takes me to "that" very...strange placeI ......think it's from 1939

Come here...I want to tell you something....close.. and very low .ok? :) LOL... another song from Al Bowlly hope you....well .....hope some of you at least like:re: haa:p

al bowlly - what do you know about love (1939)

I humbly dedicate this song to all Patriots....to all on the right side of life.....to President Trump...... to Q....to all those who care for tradition and what was good from the past and will forever be.......that includes music too, certainly.:love_ya4:

Love you all.

Al Bowlly - Dreaming

Forum List

Back