American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

I like so very much your taste in vintage music, deanrd! so very much!:up:

I can not say the same for your leftwing political ideas, but that's another topic totally diferent!

I do like your taste in vintage music though! :)

I like so very much your taste in vintage music, deanrd! so very much!:up:

I can not say the same for your leftwing political ideas, but that's another topic totally diferent!

I do like your taste in vintage music though! :)
I know.

For some reason, Republicans and the right wing are against equal pay for equal work, school lunches for poor children, support for veterans, healthcare, education and so many other things that actually used to be conservative positions. It's not me that's changed. It's a conservative party that's now 90% white, that supports tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, huge deficits and rolling back protections on everything from clean air and clean water to bank overreach.

Things change. They even elected a deviant to the White House. I really don't get it. It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Benny Carter and His Orchestra's instrumental "Lonesome Nights"

Love this! I posted another version with the amazing Lionel Hampton, here on this thread too.:)

Count Basie Orchestra - Cute (1958)

and ....when we were in a post in BA ...oops I mean Buenos Aires of course....for the ignorant ...I mean those who don't know what BA means

a lot of tragedy in musical terms back then....it's all about music

most amazing music too.. gorgeous country .....gorgeous music....this one

more Argentina.... ok? Bless Argentina!

before I go here...he is dead...Spinetta is dead... he died some time ago ..... but omg...he will live forever....best taste in music....Bless him/

that's him....that's Spinetta ....GOD Bless Argentina too

but he is dead

he made good music

Forum List

Back