American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

Great song!

"Swing That Music - Original" by Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra

The best music here...:mm:

Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong - Hollywood Palace Medley

to end this day on a nicer note....

Moonray ~ Artie Shaw & His Orchestra (1939-remote)(w/echo)

from the years I was in Argentina....I learnt to adore this vintage singer.....Julio Sosa....and I learnt to adore this song in particular...love love love it

julio sosa "nada" 1944.........Buenos Aires, Argentina

Listening to this... it's old and nostalgic....sad and beautiful.. so to speak! ...long ago and far away....

a break........... and then I come back and continue the fight for good ...:thup: Bless

So True - Fred Elizalde, At The Piano -

with love to my friends....

this song is moving more towards the 1940s very popular back then too...great lyrics....gonna dance? no? ok :tongue:

Heart And Soul

I do like to hear different versions of a same song...

here you have this version....apart from the one I posted above....it's a classic too..

I love you all of you my friends....very much!

arry Clinton - Heart And Soul (1939)

Now while this song by Christine Aguilera is more modern, it captures the swing feel of the 1940's perfectly. Truly an amazing job. I don't think it hurts to post it. Without the Andrews Sisters, this song wouldn't exist. It's truly a tribute.

People don't know that she was a big Decca recording star before she ever went into the movies. And check it out. This is miles away from Over the Rainbow. Doesn't even sound like the same girl.

rdean....the video is not available for me.....but i found another one the same

love it!!!! :2up:

I know. It just blows my mind that this young girl could sing swing and then just a couple of years later, she is singing a completely different genre with a totally different voice.

with all my love...............

I am going to dedicate this 1960s version of this song to Q and Team ...love you all! MAGA:love_ya4:
- Heart And Soul

Last edited:
Before we retire for the night....a nice bolero from the 1960s in Spanish ....hope a few of you will like it ...I like it myself very much.:)

JOSE FELICIANO EL RELOJ

((( Yarddog, thank you kindly... I appreciate it:huddle: )))

Forum List

Back