eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Alex Jones Interviews Willie Nelson

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDBWDuOcz0E[/ame]

Willie Nelson's 9/11 Comments Covered by KVUE 3 in Austin

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnpzanjPpA[/ame]

Willie Nelson says that in his expert opinion the WTC towers coming down "reminded him of a hotel demolition in Vegas?"

Well why didn't you post that before? In that case, I take back everything I ever said about 9/11 not being an inside job. Clearly it was if it reminds an old country singer of a hotel demolition.

hehehehe..

dammit.. willie.. stick to helping farmers.

Willie Nelson says that in his expert opinion the WTC towers coming down "reminded him of a hotel demolition in Vegas?"

Well why didn't you post that before? In that case, I take back everything I ever said about 9/11 not being an inside job. Clearly it was if it reminds an old country singer of a hotel demolition.

as opposed to what your expertise ?

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Alan Miller
Op Ed News
Tuesday Aug 21, 2007

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

In his hour-long presentation, Dr. Quintiere discussed many elements of NIST’s investigation that he found problematic. He emphasized, “In every investigation I’ve taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report.”

Dr. Quintiere also expressed his frustration at NIST’s failure to provide a report on the third skyscraper that collapsed on 9/11, World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/210807_b_NIST.htm

dude.

prisonplanet is not a valid source.

ya bullshit its not but its not hard to find on multiple sources

OpEdNews Author's Page for Alan MillerFormer Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation (7 comments) Former Chief of NIST's Fire ...
www.opednews.com/author/author2814.html - 19k -

Digg - 9/11 Family Members File Petition with NISTA new investigation. An independent investigation. ..... fire duration of 50 minutes caused a deflection in NIST’s physical tests of less than 4 inches. ...
digg.com/politics/9_11_Family_Members_File_Petition_with_NIST - 100k

From the September 2007 Idaho Observer:

9/11 truth: Six years later

What began as a handful of skeptics questioning the "19-Arab-terrorists-linked-to-Osama bin Laden’s-al-Qaeda" story has grown into a full-scale movement where fully half of Americans do not believe the official story and suspect the White House of complicity.

New Zogby poll shows popular support for 9/11 truth and Bush/Cheney impeachment is growing

KANSAS CITY, MO—A new Zogby International poll released Sept. 6, 2007, finds a majority of Americans still await a Congressional investigation of President Bush’ and Vice President Cheney’s actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks. Over 30 percent also believe Bush and/or Cheney should be immediately impeached by the House of Representatives.

An Aug. 21 article reported that James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable" (Former Chief of NIST’s Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation).
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070909.htm

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Sept. 11 commission's executive director had closer ties with the White House than publicly disclosed and tried to influence the final report in ways that the staff often perceived as limiting the Bush administration's responsibility, a new book says.
Philip Zelikow, a friend of then-national security adviser Condoleezza Rice, spoke with her several times during the 20-month investigation that closely examined her role in assessing the al-Qaeda threat. He also exchanged frequent calls with the White House, including at least four from Bush's chief political adviser at the time, Karl Rove.

Zelikow once tried to push through wording in a draft report that suggested a greater tie between al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and Iraq, in line with White House claims but not with the commission staff's viewpoint, according to Philip Shenon's The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation.

Shenon, a New York Times reporter, says Zelikow sought to intimidate staff to avoid findings that would be damaging to President Bush, who at the time was running for re-election, or to Rice. Zelikow and Rice had written a book together in 1995 and he would later work for her after the commission finished its job and she became secretary of state in 2005

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2008-02-03-911-whitehouse_N.htm

is this really going to become the left's version of an eternally hounded blowjob scnadal?

The fact that we do not have all the answers concerning 9/11 is enough for us all to be appalled.

If this is not an inside job (and I don't think it is), then why not be more transparent? Why would the president want to block the 9/11 commission from investigating? Why would Bush's testimony be off the record and behind closed doors to a select few? Why was all of the evidence hauled off and destroyed? Why were we lied to about the dangerous fumes at ground zero?

There are a lot of unanswered questions that cause people to sit up say "hey, wait a second." And so far, that has only divided us more as a nation.

Personally, I think that the evidence that an attack was imminent was ignored for political reasons (incoming Republicans scoffing at the Clinton administration and the lucrative gas pipeline deals to be made with the Taliban). I think that our Government's close ties to the House of Saud and other monied Muslims caused our law enforcement to turn a blind eye to blatant signs.

But what I find most appalling is what happened after 9/11. It happened and it was a horrible event. So our government decided that it was a great opportunity to supercede the Constitution and consolidate power to the Executive branch.

Our founding fathers would be ashamed of us and we sit here doing nothing. What does the new election season have to offer us? More of the same. The time for revolution is drawing near. Will you stand and fight for your country and your rights or will you remain complicit and smugly say..."God Bless America?"

I think you're right Taomon. You can look at O'Neill for an example.

The government isn't trying to keep things under wraps because it was an inside job. They're trying to keep it under wraps because it is an embarrassment, and because evidence that they could have used to prevent the attacks was out there, only the government agents we so compartmentalize and uncooperative with one another that it went unnoticed by most, and those who did notice it (or parts of it) were ignored.

is this really going to become the left's version of an eternally hounded blowjob scnadal?

These guys are on all sides of the political spectrum. It is not about politics, it is about haveing a screw loose in their head, and people from all sides of the aisle can have that problem.

I think you're right Taomon. You can look at O'Neill for an example.

The government isn't trying to keep things under wraps because it was an inside job. They're trying to keep it under wraps because it is an embarrassment, and because evidence that they could have used to prevent the attacks was out there, only the government agents we so compartmentalize and uncooperative with one another that it went unnoticed by most, and those who did notice it (or parts of it) were ignored.

And the reason the agents could not talk to each other was not because of a Republican President, that would be because Clinton did not want them talking to one another, HE ordered the FBI and the CIA not to compare or report to one another, HE ordered the FBI to not talk between different investigative parts of the Organization.

It was an embarressment to BOTH parties. It was so embarrassing that Clinton got Burger to STEAL classified documents for him to protect his ass.

WILLIE NELSON?! Well hot damn...this is exactly the definitive and technical expertise I was waiting for before acknowledging that, yes, what happened on 9-11 was indeed an inside job! I am now convinced.

Thank you Willie.

Psst...Willie...pass the dutchie. No bogarting...

And the reason the agents could not talk to each other was not because of a Republican President, that would be because Clinton did not want them talking to one another, HE ordered the FBI and the CIA not to compare or report to one another, HE ordered the FBI to not talk between different investigative parts of the Organization.

It was an embarrassment to BOTH parties. It was so embarrassing that Clinton got Burger to STEAL classified documents for him to protect his ass.

yet no one was reprimanded and many given big promotions..your such a ignorant man even when the family members ,first responders the head of nist and the 911 commission all call for a real investigation and are full of doubt on the official story you spew your accusations of mental illness

yuk yuk real funny moron..how about the fact they spent millions more dollars and months more of investigation into Clinton blow job than the 911 report..and make to it a issue of the left and ignore the patriots question 911 and white house insiders that have come forward with there belief that 911 was a inside job..is really pathetic

It was an embarressment to BOTH parties. It was so embarrassing that Clinton got Burger to STEAL classified documents for him to protect his ass.

Time for you to put up or shut up. Prove that Clinton ordered the FBI and CIA to not communicate. Prove it. Clinton was attacking Afghanistan long before Bush, and he was reviled for it because - at the time - it was said that he was trying to deflect from the Lewinsky scandal.

So was he attacking Osama bin Laden to deflect from the Lewinsky trial or was he not launching missles?

yuk yuk real funny moron..how about the fact they spent millions more dollars and months more of investigation into Clinton blow job than the 911 report..and make to it a issue of the left and ignore the patriots question 911 and white house insiders that have come forward with there belief that 911 was a inside job..is really pathetic
For one thing, no one wants to believe that our law enforcement agencies are so incompetent or corrupt that we are not safe. For another, no one wants to believe that anyone, especially our own government, would take advantage of such horrific event to destroy our fragile freedom.

So instead they will label us consipracy freaks, loons, leftist assholes, and unpatriotic...all for raising questions that take away that warm fuzzy security blanket that the Bush administration has woven and demand that we know the truth.

The truth will set you free, but no one said it was an easy pill to swallow.

We need to address the issues that cause terrorism in order to eradicate it.

Forum List

Back