Americain icon Wlille Nelson on 911

Want my theory on quantum mechanics? I have no idea what that is, but my opinion and analysis is as valid as anyone else's.

If you actually took the time to read about it I would be interested. Just because someone thinks 9/11 is an inside job does not mean they are pulling that opinion out of their ass. There is a large school of thought behind the alternate version of the official record.

The official record of the White House and the official record of the 9/11 commission are not exactly parallel. Bush stymied the investigation at every turn. Evidence was destroyed. Media reports distorted. And Bush's mantra repeated in every speech (let's not forget that he is a cheerleader by heart).

I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. I think all the blatant signals were ignored for political reasons (to stay as far away from Clinton's view on everything). Let's not forget that Clinton did attack al Qaeda and it was deemed as wagging the dog. If Bush came out in the first 6 months of his presidency and validated Clinton's contentions how do you suppose that would play out? Bush's presidency was weak prior to 9/11.

I think that 9/11 was used as a ruse to push agendas that never would have passed muster with Congress or the people. Think about it, if 9/11 never happened would you tout domestic spying, the Patriot Act, a National ID card, a war in Iraq?

I certainly won't be boycotting willie while I totally ignore his lackluster conspiracy theory opinion. Neither do I take my political direction from Lone Wolf Mcquad.

For real.. Willie is no boon to credibility.

You mean Lone Wolf McQuade wasn't an instructional video in international relations?:confused:

Damn, so THAT's where I went wrong ....:eusa_eh:

If you actually took the time to read about it I would be interested. Just because someone thinks 9/11 is an inside job does not mean they are pulling that opinion out of their ass. There is a large school of thought behind the alternate version of the official record.

The official record of the White House and the official record of the 9/11 commission are not exactly parallel. Bush stymied the investigation at every turn. Evidence was destroyed. Media reports distorted. And Bush's mantra repeated in every speech (let's not forget that he is a cheerleader by heart).

I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. I think all the blatant signals were ignored for political reasons (to stay as far away from Clinton's view on everything). Let's not forget that Clinton did attack al Qaeda and it was deemed as wagging the dog. If Bush came out in the first 6 months of his presidency and validated Clinton's contentions how do you suppose that would play out? Bush's presidency was weak prior to 9/11.

I think that 9/11 was used as a ruse to push agendas that never would have passed muster with Congress or the people. Think about it, if 9/11 never happened would you tout domestic spying, the Patriot Act, a National ID card, a war in Iraq?

No really, it DOES mean it comes from yon nether region. Tinfoil hat wearers can never get past the intial part where it would require a cast of thousands to carry out a conspiracy the size and scope of 9/11. This is the USA. Someone would have already sold out to the National Enquirer of Dateline.

Story ends right there.

That's very magnanimous of you.

However, generally we reference knowledgeable people to support an argument. I am not knowledgeable about quantum mechanics, so even if I gave you an interesting overview of a book I read, I wouldn't expect you to argue that "Toro said this about quantum mechanics" thus lending credence to whatever topic you are debating.

If Brittney Spears gave her opinions about 9/11 and supported the administration's conclusion, I would give it as much weight as I do Willie Nelson giving his opinion on the same subject.

Usual drivel from the deluded.

We of course are now back to the simple questions.

Where is the plane, crew and passengers from the Washington DC airliner? Why did no one see it fly away? Who Hijacked it? Where did it land and who murdered and disposed of all those bodies, as well as the aircraft?

there are some of the questions that need to be answered but i have documented to you on many occasions that the government has murdered us citizens in very recent history for less gain so it is not impossible or without precedent..prove me wrong

You see in order for the claim that no plane hit the Pentagon those simple questions must have answers.

Then we have....

If the 3 buildings were brought down by explosives why did NO ONE see any explosives? It would have taken DAYS if not weeks to prepare the three buildings. Why did no one see the extensive construction needed to prepare the support columns to bring the buildings down? In order to bring the buildings down by explosives would have required explosives on more than just the basement. Why did no one see construction and explosives anywhere in those buildings? Who planted those explosives and who created the diagrams and planning for the "controlled" demolition of those 3 buildings? Why did Arab Terrorists aid and abet the Government in this plot? If they did not, how did the Government know exactly when and where the hijackers would strike?

some of these things did occur the testimony was excluded from the 911 commission report..unprecedented power shut downs in the weeks proprietors from tenants of construction dust..Marvin bush in charge of security until Sept 10..why do you think all these top level Intel agents think its a inside job because unlike you they have done their research outside of the controlled media and the 911 commission report
Those are just the EASY questions.

NONE of which you even have a clue on. You have no one to explain them away at all.

Further in order for the "coverup" HUNDREDS of investigators, military, Federal, State, County and City would be involved, why has NO ONE every blown the whistle?

they are your not listening

In order for the Conspiracy there would have had to be people to prepare and lace the explosives, security for the explosives once placed, high level authority at the 3 buildings to allow the explosives to be placed and guarded until used. It would have required security of those buildings to be involved. That would be the New York Transit Authority and the police assigned to it. There had to be a team to fire the missile that hit the Pentagon, someone would have had to acquire the missile and the system that was used to launch it. At least one team of Hijackers would have had to be run by the Government OR you have to explain why arab terrorists would do what the US Government wanted with that pesky plane in DC.

why don't you ask why wont they release the 84 classified surveillance tapes why does expert eyewitness testimony conflict ?

You would need Guards and murderers ( could be the same people of course) for the passenger and crew of the DC aircraft as well as the Air personnel to land it, the field personnel to run the airfield, the security people to guard the field, a place to dispose of the bodies, a means to dispose of the aircraft.....

So much for your simple " The Government did it" claim.[/
QUOTE]
no..not at all

and now a word from skilled experts in Intel that know what the government is capable of ,how many people it would really take, what the forensic evidence speak..from insiders with nothing to gain and everything to lose

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." http://www.physics911.net

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

YA WELL YOUSE A PINHEAD

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. ...

You know, I'd ride my bike to the Pentagon. So, you know I'm a little bit familiar with that area. [Editor's note: Lt. Col. Latas served as a Weapons Requirement Officer at the Pentagon.] But, you know, that kind of descent rate it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

The ground track [the path of the airplane] is off from the 9/11 Commission. There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there. [The film he refers to is Pandora's Black Box, Chapter 2, Flight of American 77.] ...

And I think that we Americans need to demand further investigation just to clarify the discrepancies that you've [Pilots for 9/11 Truth] found. And I think that we need to be getting on the phone with our Congressmen and women and letting them know that we don't accept the excuses that we're hearing now, that we want true investigators to do a true investigation." http://video.google.com

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

YA WELL YOUSE IN THE TINFOIL HAT BIRGADE..YUK YUK

Robert G. Wright, Jr. – Special Agent, International Terrorism Unit, FBI. The only FBI agent to seize terrorist funds (over $1.4 million) from U.S.-based Middle Eastern terrorists using federal civil forfeiture statutes, prior to 9/11. 17-year FBI veteran.
Agent Wright's Lawsuit against the FBI, filed 5/9/02: "The FBI's conscious failure to undertake criminal investigations of suspected terrorists in the United States was further shown when managers from the FBI's headquarters (FBIHQ) Counterterrorism Division met with the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) in Chicago and admitted to SA Wright that no one at FBIHQ reviewed or attempted to link all the reports filed by the FBI field offices regarding terrorist activities in the United States. ...

Regrettably, the largest obstacles to SA Wright's criminal investigation efforts of the HAMAS enterprise in the United States were the management of the Chicago field office and the FBIHQ Counterterrorism Division in Washington, D.C. ...

SA Wright's successful investigation, codename Vulgar Betrayal, led to the June 9, 1998 seizure of $1.4 million of funds destined for terrorist activities. ... The seized funds were directly linked to Saudi businessman Yassin Kadi. On October 12, 2001, Yassin Kadi, aka Yassin al-Qadi, was designated by the U.S. Government as a financial supporter of Osama Bin Laden. According to a U.S. Government source, Kadi provided $3 million to Bin Laden and his al-Qaida organization." http://www.judicialwatch.org

Editor's note: Agent Wright was never called as a witness by the 9/11 Commission, nor is he mentioned in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks" nor the Commission's separate 155-page Monograph on Terrorist Financing:
Despite Agent Wright's highly visible and credible criticism of the FBI's handling of investigations of suspected terrorists prior to 9/11,
Despite the public controversy caused by the refusal of the FBI to provide his manuscript to the U.S. Congress' Joint Intelligence Committee Investigation of 9/11 (JICI),
Despite the fact that he was the only FBI agent to seize terrorist funds (over $1.4 million) from U.S.-based Middle Eastern terrorists using federal civil forfeiture statutes, prior to 9/11, and
Despite the fact that one of the people directly connected to the $1.4 million seized by Agent Wright was Yassin al-Qadi, aka Yassin Kadi, who on 10/12/01 was designated by Presidential Executive Order 13224 as a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” and financial supporter of Osama bin Laden and had his financial assets frozen in the United States.
Yassin al-Qadi is also not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report and is only mentioned obliquely in one footnote in the Commission's separate 155-page Monograph on Terrorist Financing.

See also Special Agent Coleen Rowley.

ABC News Interview 12/9/02: "In a dramatic interview with ABCNEWS, FBI special agents and partners Robert Wright and John Vincent say they were called off criminal investigations of suspected terrorists tied to the deadly bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa. U.S. officials say al Qaeda was responsible for the embassy attacks and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States.

"September the 11th is a direct result of the incompetence of the FBI's International Terrorism Unit. No doubt about that. Absolutely no doubt about that," Wright said. "You can't know the things I know and not go public." http://web.archive.org

Judicial Watch Press Release 9/11/02: "The FBI continues to illegally refuse the release of SA Wright’s 500 page manuscript, Fatal Betrayals of the Intelligence Mission, that SA Wright submitted for prepublication review in October 2001. In fact, the FBI refused to turn the manuscript over to Sen. Richard C. Shelby, Vice Chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, charged with investigating the FBI’s intelligence failures." http://www.judicialwatch.org

Editor's note: Agent Wright's lawsuit to allow publication of his book is ongoing. The current status can be found here: http://www.judicialwatch.org/wrightcase.shtml

Sibel D. Edmonds

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force fighter pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). Flew combat missions over Iraq. Former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 6 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Statement to this website 3/23/07: "As a former General Electric Turbine engineering specialist and manager and then CEO of a turbine engineering company, I can guarantee that none of the high tech, high temperature alloy engines on any of the four planes that crashed on 9/11 would be completely destroyed, burned, shattered or melted in any crash or fire. Wrecked, yes, but not destroyed. Where are all of those engines, particularly at the Pentagon? If jet powered aircraft crashed on 9/11, those engines, plus wings and tail assembly, would be there.

Additionally, in my experience as an officer in NORAD as a Tactical Director for the Chicago-Milwaukee Air Defense and as a current private pilot, there is no way that an aircraft on instrument flight plans (all commercial flights are IFR) would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control. No way! With very bad luck, perhaps one could slip by, but no there's no way all four of them could!

Finally, going over the hill and highway and crashing into the Pentagon right at the wall/ground interface is nearly impossible for even a small slow single engine airplane and no way for a 757. Maybe the best pilot in the world could accomplish that but not these unskilled "terrorists".

Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a "Conspiracy Theory" does not change the truth. It seems, "Something is rotten in the State."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

WELL IF YOUS SMATTER PANTS IS SO SMARTS HOWS COME OUSE AINT INTERVEIWED ON THE FOX NEWS OR THE CNNS ...HUH ANSWER THAT
AND IF YOUSE WUZ REAL PEOPLE..BILL ORIELY WOULD PUT YUR FACE UP ALL BIG AND CALLS YA A PINHEAD ...SO YOUSE AINT EVEN REAL !

Barbara Honegger, MS

Barbara Honegger, MS – Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, the Department of Defense's advanced science, technology and national security affairs university (1995 - present). Graduate of the Naval War College master's program in National Security Decision Making (2001). Former White House Policy Analyst and Special Assistant to the Assistant to President Ronald Reagan (1981 - 1983).

Former Director of the Attorney General's Anti-Discrimination Law Review, U.S. Department of Justice (1982 - 1983). Author of the pioneering Irangate expose October Surprise (1989). Author of the chapter "The Pentagon Attack Papers" included in The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty by Jim Marrs (2006).
Contributing author to The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty 9/6/06: "The US military, not al Qaeda, had the sustained access weeks before 9/11 to also plant controlled demolition charges throughout the superstructures of WTC 1 and WTC 2, and in WTC 7, which brought down all three buildings on 9/11. ...

A US military plane, not one piloted by al Qaeda, performed the highly skilled, high−speed 270−degree dive towards the Pentagon that Air Traffic Controllers on 9/11 were sure was a military plane as they watched it on their screens. Only a military aircraft, not a civilian plane flown by al Qaeda, would have given off the "Friendly" signal needed to disable the Pentagon’s anti−aircraft missile batteries as it approached the building.

Only the US military, not al Qaeda, had the ability to break all of its Standard Operating Procedures to paralyze its own emergency response system." http://physics911.net/pdf/honegger.pdf

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Lt. Col. Stephen L. Butler, EdD
No photo available

ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOURSELFS...GOD HELP US

And yet no one of the THOUSANDS involved have ever talked, no planes have ever been found, no one saw them fly away, no one saw them land anywhere. No one has seen any of the people from those aircraft.

I have a conspiracy theory for you... The people making up these conspiracy theories are either mentally challenged or ignorant buffoons.

Now my theory has the weight of actual logic behind it since you and they continue to quote people that do not actually say what you claim they say. You can not explain away the simple questions required to make YOUR theories work. You are so deluded you have no problem making claims that totally contradict previous and future claims you make.

No air planes, no explanation how 2 HUGE aircraft just flew off to nana land no one the wiser.

No explosives, no actual evidence of any plot.

No explanation how thousands of accomplices have remained silent all these years.

Ohh and the fun one is the fact that you can not even make up your mind, was there plane debris at the Pentagon, but of the wrong aircraft, OR was the absolutely no debris at all? You have in fact made both claims.

Your delusional and I really hope someone convinces you to see a doctor, there really are medications that can help with your paranoia and delusion.

And yet no one of the THOUSANDS involved have ever talked, no planes have ever been found, no one saw them fly away, no one saw them land anywhere. No one has seen any of the people from those aircraft.

I have a conspiracy theory for you... The people making up these conspiracy theories are either mentally challenged or ignorant buffoons.

Now my theory has the weight of actual logic behind it since you and they continue to quote people that do not actually say what you claim they say. You can not explain away the simple questions required to make YOUR theories work. You are so deluded you have no problem making claims that totally contradict previous and future claims you make.

No air planes, no explanation how 2 HUGE aircraft just flew off to nana land no one the wiser.

No explosives, no actual evidence of any plot.

No explanation how thousands of accomplices have remained silent all these years.

Ohh and the fun one is the fact that you can not even make up your mind, was there plane debris at the Pentagon, but of the wrong aircraft, OR was the absolutely no debris at all? You have in fact made both claims.

Your delusional and I really hope someone convinces you to see a doctor, there really are medications that can help with your paranoia and delusion.

I DONT CLAIM THESE PEOPLE SAY.. I post what they said..deal with it
and do you honestly belive the following people need medical help and are delusional...really

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." http://www.propagandamatrix.com

The specific quote follows. A subscription is required to access the audio recording.

Alex Jones: Colonel, is it safe to say or is the statement accurate that you smell something rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11?

Col. Ray: I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that that's accurate. That's true.

Bio: http://www.firstprinciplespress.org

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force fighter pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). Flew combat missions over Iraq. Former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And 6 years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

I DONT CLAIM THESE PEOPLE SAY.. I post what they said..deal with it
and do you honestly belive the following people need medical help and are delusional...really

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." http://www.propagandamatrix.com

The specific quote follows. A subscription is required to access the audio recording.

Alex Jones: Colonel, is it safe to say or is the statement accurate that you smell something rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11?

Col. Ray: I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that that's accurate. That's true.

Bio: http://www.firstprinciplespress.org

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Post this tripe all you want. All most of them say is they believe the Government did not tell us everything. Go ahead actual quote them saying " I believe the Government conducted this attack" or words to that effect.

Once again for the criminally insane, FEW people have any doubts the Government did not tell us everything. Those attacks were a black eye for Clinton and Bush.And for our entire intel community.

Your insistance that the Government actively or even passively participated is ignorant and baseless. It simply is not true, the number of people required for that to have happened is in the thousands. There is no way someone wouldn't have talked by now. Further the conspiracy would include people the Government had no direct control over and even knew would be assigned to investigate the events. Yet you can not explain ( other than the Bilderburgs did it) why all these people would agree to aid the Government in such a violation of law. And remain silent all these years.

And yes I can easily dismiss any one that makes an ignorant statement. Having eagles on your collar does not mean your God. There are in fact many cases of officers of the military being paranoid and delusional. OR more likely just WRONG.

Let me make it easy for you, rather then trying to bury us in a mountain of garbage, quote the actual statement of each person where they agree with you that 9/11 was conducted by and for the Government. If a person does not make that statement then your using their claim the Government did not tell us everything as proof of a false flag operation is up and up a lie by you.

Post this tripe all you want. All most of them say is they believe the Government did not tell us everything. Go ahead actual quote them saying " I believe the Government conducted this attack" or words to that effect.

Once again for the criminally insane, FEW people have any doubts the Government did not tell us everything. Those attacks were a black eye for Clinton and Bush.And for our entire intel community.

[
QUOTE]Your insistance that the Government actively or even passively participated is ignorant and baseless. It simply is not true, the number of people required for that to have happened is in the thousands. There is no way someone wouldn't have talked by now.

YOU JUST KEEP REPEATING THAT BASELESS BELIFE

/QUOTE] Further the conspiracy would include people the Government had no direct control over and even knew would be assigned to investigate the events. Yet you can not explain ( other than the Bilderburgs did it) why all these people would agree to aid the Government in such a violation of law. And remain silent all these years.

YES THE GOVERNMENT HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER ALL EVIDENCE AND WITTNESS TESTIMONY. YOU MINDLESS FOOL..WHY DID THEY DO IT FOR POWER AND WEALTH
AND TO CREATE POPY BUSHES NEW WORLD ORDER

And yes I can easily dismiss any one that makes an ignorant statement. Having eagles on your collar does not mean your God. There are in fact many cases of officers of the military being paranoid and delusional. OR more likely just WRONG

BASICALY IT DOES NO MATTER EXPERIENCE OR CREDITIONS ANYONE HASIF THEY DONT AGREE WITH POPULAR MECHANICS THER DELUSIONAL YOUR HOPELESS

Let me make it easy for you, rather then trying to bury us in a mountain of garbage, quote the actual statement of each person where they agree with you that 9/11 was conducted by and for the Government. If a person does not make that statement then your using their claim the Government did not tell us everything as proof of a false flag operation is up and up a lie by you.

..LET ME MAKE THIS EASY ON YOU...YOUR STUPID

If you're going to call someone stupid, you should probably spell "you're" properly.

your -- possessive pronoun

you're -- contraction for "you are"

Hope that helps.

Completely irrelevant to the discussion and information presented .to use a error in grammar..to dismiss such a important issue as the critical need for a full disclosure investigation of the events of 911 and the community of undeniably skilled experienced experts that petition for it...is without question....stupid

And the reason the agents could not talk to each other was not because of a Republican President, that would be because Clinton did not want them talking to one another, HE ordered the FBI and the CIA not to compare or report to one another, HE ordered the FBI to not talk between different investigative parts of the Organization.

It was an embarressment to BOTH parties. It was so embarrassing that Clinton got Burger to STEAL classified documents for him to protect his ass.

RGS, just for shits and giggles, could you source all that?

No really, it DOES mean it comes from yon nether region. Tinfoil hat wearers can never get past the intial part where it would require a cast of thousands to carry out a conspiracy the size and scope of 9/11. This is the USA. Someone would have already sold out to the National Enquirer of Dateline.

Story ends right there.
And that is your only evidence that it was not a conspiracy? That is rather thin gunny.

RGS, just for shits and giggles, could you source all that?

I am trying, Having a hard time finding it. I assumed that it was an executive order but even with the list of all the ones he issued some of the titles do not help figure them out and I real am not going to read ALL of them.

At the very least you can discover that reports of what the terrorists were up to or might be up to were ignored during Clinton's Presidency ( By the agencies involved) which means if your going to blame Bush for the failures of the agencies on his watch better be blaming Clinton too.

Forum List

Back