America turn back to god?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AMERICA TURN BACK TO GOD?
How dare you, you big fat tub of stupid.
:evil:

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.
We the people were all white. All men created equal were all white.
Go to the Christian hell and take your message with you, Beck.:evil:

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.

He did not offend anyone. If anyone was offended it was because they wanted to hear what he had to say so they could get mad!!!

Your racist, and anti-God post is noted, lilollady. Why were you paying attention to the rally? It was a rally to bring America back to her senses, and we need God in order to get that. You were listening so you could have a hate speech to spew.

Are you denying that a hefty majority of black and Hispanic Americans are Christians?

The only ignorance I am seeing here is yours, which is fairly usual for you.

Do you have a problem with white people? Should all white people head to the tanning beds so that they don't offend you further?

Why would the message of turning back to God offend people? If you don't like the message, don't listen to it. If others do and act on it, what does it matter what people do in their personal life.

People of all faiths stood on stage with Glenn. Preachers, Priests, Rabbis, Imams. All Joined hand and hand.

Seek the Truth. Question with Boldness even the Existence of God.
Hold to the Truth when you find it.
Serve others.

What is wrong with that?

While I believe Glenn Beck is batshit crazy and probably mentaly retarded there is no substance in the OP. You can do so much better than this. Glenn Beck is an easy target.

Are you denying that a hefty majority of black and Hispanic Americans are Christians?

Sorry, but I had to really strain to see any dark faces in the crowd. What I find most intriguing is that many Evangelicals have condemned Beck's interpretation of what it means to be Godlike, especially when less than three months ago he was yammering on his radio program that people should leave their churches if they support economic and social justice which Beck sees as support of either Nazism or communism. They, and many other "Christians" see Beck's phoniness for what it is. Political.

Sorry, but I had to really strain to see any dark faces in the crowd. What I find most intriguing is that many Evangelicals have condemned Beck's interpretation of what it means to be Godlike, especially when less than three months ago he was yammering on his radio program that people should leave their churches if they support economic and social justice which Beck sees as support of either Nazism or communism. They, and many other "Christians" see Beck's phoniness for what it is. Political.

Next time why don't try attending instead of making yourself look like the ignorant ass you are.

I love the way he left it "open ended".

"Fill in the blanks" will come later.

Most eveyone missed the real point, Christians need to turn back to God.
Not to those like Beck.

glennbeck_828.jpg

Thou shalt have no other gods before me...JC.

Can ya just FEEEEEELLL the tolerance for Christians in the OP and subsequent 'metoos'?

Next time why don't try attending instead of making yourself look like the ignorant ass you are.

How profound. :lol: I simply told YOU ignorant asses how some Evangelical Christians feel about Glenn Beck. If you don't believe me, then there's plenty of sourced material you can find easily on your own.

Ummm, she's usually on the side of righties like you, Dooooooooooood.
Don't care.

Not surprising that another member of the professionally offended would come shuffling in, though. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you still trying to keep this board all Right and White?
Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White' | NewsBusters.org

Have any good condemnation here too? Or are we just going to ignore it and continue the hypocrisy?

Don't care.

Not surprising that another member of the professionally offended would come shuffling in, though. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you still trying to keep this board all Right and White?
Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White' | NewsBusters.org

Have any good condemnation here too? Or are we just going to ignore it and continue the hypocrisy?

:lol: Newsbusters. Oh good choice. Do they ever report anything other than right-wing propaganda?

Hypocrisy, stupidity and gullible-itis are overwhelmingly the epidemics of 2010. Yep, you've already identified yourself as suffering from the first--not me.

Forum List

Back