America turn back to god?

Are you still trying to keep this board all Right and White?
Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White' | NewsBusters.org

Have any good condemnation here too? Or are we just going to ignore it and continue the hypocrisy?

:lol: Newsbusters. Oh good choice. Do they ever report anything other than right-wing propaganda?

Hypocrisy, stupidity and gullible-itis are overwhelmingly the epidemics of 2010. Yep, you've already identified yourself as suffering from the first--not me.
but are they wrong? Other than Juan William, name a black journalist who is a featured speaker or network anchor. I can't think of one outside of sports even in the twin cites local news.

but are they wrong? Other than Juan William, name a black journalist who is a featured speaker or network anchor. I can't think of one outside of sports even in the twin cites local news.
Lester Holt and Robin Roberts...But even they've been shoved them to the back of the proverbial bus, doing insipid AM banter and puff pieces for their corporate plantationers.

Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White' | NewsBusters.org

Have any good condemnation here too? Or are we just going to ignore it and continue the hypocrisy?

:lol: Newsbusters. Oh good choice. Do they ever report anything other than right-wing propaganda?

Hypocrisy, stupidity and gullible-itis are overwhelmingly the epidemics of 2010. Yep, you've already identified yourself as suffering from the first--not me.

CNN - Black news anchors:
Don Lemon
Tony Harris
T.J. Holmes
Frederika Whitfield

Spanish: Rick Sanchez, Soledad O'Brien

You can find them all here (includes all networks). The allegation is obviously unfounded.
MSNBC, NBC & CNBC Anchors

Lester Holt and Robin Roberts...But even they've been shoved them to the back of the proverbial bus, doing insipid AM banter and puff pieces for their corporate plantationers.

So who do Ailes and Murdoch puff for, hypocrite?

AMERICA TURN BACK TO GOD?
How dare you, you big fat tub of stupid.
:evil:

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.
We the people were all white. All men created equal were all white.
Go to the Christian hell and take your message with you, Beck.:evil:

Are you denying that a hefty majority of black and Hispanic Americans are Christians?

The only ignorance I am seeing here is yours, which is fairly usual for you.

Sorry, but I had to really strain to see any dark faces in the crowd. What I find most intriguing is that many Evangelicals have condemned Beck's interpretation of what it means to be Godlike, especially when less than three months ago he was yammering on his radio program that people should leave their churches if they support economic and social justice which Beck sees as support of either Nazism or communism. They, and many other "Christians" see Beck's phoniness for what it is. Political.

there's that libturd racism again. If you saw a dark face in the crowd you'd be just like bodecca and call him/her a "token" bigoted racist that you are.

Sorry, but I had to really strain to see any dark faces in the crowd. What I find most intriguing is that many Evangelicals have condemned Beck's interpretation of what it means to be Godlike, especially when less than three months ago he was yammering on his radio program that people should leave their churches if they support economic and social justice which Beck sees as support of either Nazism or communism. They, and many other "Christians" see Beck's phoniness for what it is. Political.

Next time why don't try attending instead of making yourself look like the ignorant ass you are.

How profound. :lol: I simply told YOU ignorant asses how some Evangelical Christians feel about Glenn Beck. If you don't believe me, then there's plenty of sourced material you can find easily on your own.

No, what you did was show your utter ignorance. I doubt very seriously if you watch or listen to any of Beck's programs and I also doubt you heard his keynote address at the rally.

That was Glenn Beck’s message to all Americans to turn back to GOD? He offended all the Americans at his rally whose GOD is not the Christian GOD Jehovah. There must have been American Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus, etc whose GOD is not Jehovah. Americans whose GOD is Jehovah has not turned away from their GOD.
All this tell me one thing about Glenn Beck’s rally, he don’t know what the message really is and he is talking to and about white Christian America.
i seriously doubt he has any concern about offending non-believers. His message has always been directed at white conservative Christians.

i seriously doubt he has any concern about offending non-believers. His message has always been directed at white conservative Christians.

and who are sharpton and obie wan's messages directed to doyathink? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you fuctard's are just pissed cause beck won't apologize for being born white.

you will never get over white people will ya? too fucking bad.

He did not offend anyone. If anyone was offended it was because they wanted to hear what he had to say so they could get mad!!!

Your racist, and anti-God post is noted, lilollady. Why were you paying attention to the rally? It was a rally to bring America back to her senses, and we need God in order to get that. You were listening so you could have a hate speech to spew.

If you need a god you are weak and stupid.

I think Beck is a very charismatic guy who has a compelling message. I was glad to see so many people come out for what looked like a successful rally. I have to admit though, when a person who has been so involved on the political end of things now injects a heavy dose of religion, it frightens me a bit. This starts to make me think of state-sponsored, sharia Islam and the complete lack of freedom that combination has produced. I think it's great that people come together for their shared spirituality, I just hope that Beck keeps the God and the politics apart. That never ends well.

I think Beck is a very charismatic guy who has a compelling message. I was glad to see so many people come out for what looked like a successful rally. I have to admit though, when a person who has been so involved on the political end of things now injects a heavy dose of religion, it frightens me a bit. This starts to make me think of state-sponsored, sharia Islam and the complete lack of freedom that combination has produced. I think it's great that people come together for their shared spirituality, I just hope that Beck keeps the God and the politics apart. That never ends well.

There was nothing political about the rally.

Hey Lonestar. I undertstand you went. Get your Honor back? Did they find it?

Hey Lonestar. I undertstand you went. Get your Honor back? Did they find it?

I don't understand Becks "America return to God"??

Is this intended to stop Gay marriage?
Is it an attempt to ban Abortion?
Stop divorce?

Does he want to enforce the 10 Commandments?

you fuctard's are just pissed cause beck won't apologize for being born white.

you will never get over white people will ya? too fucking bad.

I only expect him to apologize for being born a moron

Agreed. I was just saying that Beck has had a predominately political message for the most part up to now. If this rally was a springboard to attach a religious context to his overall message going forward, I think it is a mistake. I heard that Sarah Palin spoke at the rally and that alone seems political to me. I can't think of any other reason except politics why she would be there. He must have invited her? I am pretty sure I read an article that quoted Beck as saying that Obama was an an adherent of liberation theology and that was a "a perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ as most Christians know it". That is a clear religio-political attack.

This seems like the start of a bad thing. I just don't trust our country in the hands of evangelical Christian Republicans I guess. Giving them any in roads, and by "they" I mean people like Richard Land and James Dobson, into American politics is a recipe for trouble and the specter of a possible government not unlike that in Iran.

I really feel, that regardless of any of your left or right leanings, you should fear that combination.

CNN - Black news anchors:
Don Lemon
Tony Harris
T.J. Holmes
Frederika Whitfield

Spanish: Rick Sanchez, Soledad O'Brien

You can find them all here (includes all networks). The allegation is obviously unfounded.
MSNBC, NBC & CNBC Anchors
Wow... we're up to 7 total professionals in the national media who are black. How many are white? Does that even make 12%? Include fox even. They're decidedly monochromatic too.

therefore, you've been newsbusted.

Forum List

Back