America Still just not ready to elect Barack Obama.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by 52ndStreet, Aug 28, 2008.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    America still has to many closet racists,in order for a Black Politician to be elected as President .It just won't happen!. I hate to tell all you Barack Obama supporters,but it just won't happen this year, or in the not to distant future.

2. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    I think you're right. I think there's a silent group that the polls aren't picking up. I really think a lot of whites will show up just to keep a black man out of office.

At the same time, I think a lot of blacks will show up to put a black man in office.

So we'll see what happens.

3. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    I think you are wrong.

Obama has touched a part of the American "soul" that goes beyond race.

He represents all that IS right with America and all that COULD be right again under the right leadership.

4. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Trinity United Church of Christ

:eusa_think:

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
    I have faith. I think the people saying racist things weren't going to vote for a democrat no matter what.

We'd be hearing the same thing about being ready to vote for a woman.

If the masses want to vote against their own best interests, fine. Obama will give the middle class 3 times the tax breaks McCain will give you.

Wages for the middle class will go down and gas will go up if McCain wins.

All you broke ass people voting for McCain because you are racists? You are shooting yourselves in the foot. Stop it.

6. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    The black racists will easily outnumber the white racists, so this is just a weak excuse that the Obamites are putting out ahead of time in an attempt to minimize mass suicide among Liberals when their Messiah loses. :badgrin:

7. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    As jsanders said, there is silent group out there that is not participating in any of these polls. And they will make the difference come election day.

And this man Barack Obama could in fact be the Anti Christ in the fleash

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,122
    How will he lose if the black racists outnumber the white racists? You have no logic. Your whole life is flawed.

9. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

10. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I believe that evidence points strongly to the majority of Americans being more than willing to elect a qualified black president - in fact I would go one step further and say that the majority of Americans want very much to elect the first black President of the United States of America.

I simply think that Americans are not willing to vote for a president solely based on the color of his skin.

They are nervous about electing a man with such little experience in politics, such questionable acquaintances, and such a left-leaning agenda. Not to mention that while his "hope and change" message sounded lovely in the abstract, he has not yet been able to convert abstract to concrete - leaving many voters who had been considering him wondering if there is any "there" there.

This is a moment to move race relations in this nation forward - we have a strong, decent candidate running against another strong, decent candidate. One happens to be black, and one is white. People are making the decision to vote for one instead of the other based on the merits of their ideas. This is good news for our nation.

But so many seem intent on using it for their own race-baiting devices, trying desperately to portray Americans as closet racists...smiling and cheering for Obama (or calmly mentioning the numerous reasons why they do not support him for President - none of which have to do with his skin color), while secretly burning crosses in their backyards and praying that the "uppity" negoes get off their televisions as soon as possible.

This simply is not a true portrait of this country today...and people who choose to put forth that it is, are doing so to forward their own sad agendas.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3