Do you consider XXXXXXXXX a hate site or humor?

jamesriske

Rookie
Aug 27, 2008
Alot of controversy over this site

I admit that I belong to the forum there but I find it basically a humor site. I know that there are similar black forums that are like XXXXXX but the opposite and it doesn't bother me. But I understand that XXXXXX gets attacked and hacked a lot.

I would think they would be going after KKK sites and Nazi sites and not a humor site like XXXXXXX.

You've been censored, junior. You will NOT advertise that site on this one. If I see it linked again, you're history.

Gunny

You should go to a black neighborhood, set up a soap box, and tell everyone in earshot your "******" jokes and see how funny they think they are.

Make sure you emphasize the "ER" you racist fuck.

Not oly is the word highly offensive, but so are you for bringing it here. In my country, the use of that word in public or on the Internet can be an arrestable offence.

Here's a suggestion, foxtrot oscar!

Alot of controversy over this site

I admit that I belong to the forum there but I find it basically a humor site. I know that there are similar black forums that are like XXXXXX but the opposite and it doesn't bother me. But I understand that XXXXXX gets attacked and hacked a lot.

I would think they would be going after KKK sites and Nazi sites and not a humor site like XXXXXXX.

You've been censored, junior. You will NOT advertise that site on this one. If I see it linked again, you're history.

Gunny

Whether or not YOU are offended by the use of the word, you know damned-well there are those that are. If you're just here to stir up some shit, you can start with me.

while I will use the word when making a point i'm pretty sure that sight is a lot more than some minimal "humor" site. I don't really care if my vocabulary chafes people but that site is not making a point about anything other than who can take advantage of the anonymity of the internet while projecting racism.

while I will use the word when making a point i'm pretty sure that sight is a lot more than some minimal "humor" site. I don't really care if my vocabulary chafes people but that site is not making a point about anything other than who can take advantage of the anonymity of the internet while projecting racism.

The anonymity of the net allows people to spew all KINDS of crap here and I'm not sure racism is any more dangerous than a lot of other propaganda spread here.

You know the word itself is not censored on this board. It's all a matter of context. While the word is permitted, I will not allow one person to call another by that particular name. My considering it personally to be wrong aside, if you take allowing that to happen to a logical conclusion, WAY bad for business.

However, my point here is that while the word is allowed on this board, promoting a website that's title is inflammatory racism itself isn't going to happen.

i totally agree with that. I appreciate the range of vocab we get away with here. But fuck that website.

Not oly is the word highly offensive, but so are you for bringing it here. In my country, the use of that word in public or on the Internet can be an arrestable offence.

Here's a suggestion, foxtrot oscar!

Good thing we don't live in your Orwellian shithole then.
Say, how good is your Urdu? Enjoy population replacement.

Forum List

Back