America Spends The Most On Health Care, Yet Gets The Least

fuck Canada and thier medical lines. Now maybe we could use a drilling saftey lesson from them. Our hc is the best if you can afford it, I can so it's no issue for me. Why do world leaders fly here for HC if not the best quality. Dems would do well to question the cost more than the quality.

Oh shit the poor people. Fuck that. But that is too the point. The libtards take issue with you get what you pay for so they doctor up some bs studies bemoning ours. Fail

If you can't afford it you don't get it. If you want more of something increase the supply. As in add more doctors. The AMA is a cabal just as Opec is, open up access to med school and HC cost plummet

It's not just the poor people who can't afford it. It's the middle class working people even WITH insurance who still can't afford healthcare. The number 1 cause of bankruptcy in this country was due to unpaid medical bills.....and of those people 70% of them HAD health insurance. So to say that it's just the poor who can't afford health coverage is a gross understatement.

Unpaid medical bills are also a leading cause of bankruptcy in Canada, which has a universal health care system. The only way to make health care "affordable" to everyone is to degrade the quality and ration it, resulting in worse care for anybody. If you want the best, you're going to pay for the best.

Wrong. You just fell for some rightwing BS from the Fraser Insitute. It's been debunked

Highly Questionable Medical Bankruptcy Figures from Fraser Institute - Credit Slips

fuck Canada and thier medical lines. Now maybe we could use a drilling saftey lesson from them. Our hc is the best if you can afford it, I can so it's no issue for me. Why do world leaders fly here for HC if not the best quality. Dems would do well to question the cost more than the quality.

No one is questioning the quality of our health care. It is the best. The problems are quality access and quality cost control. Until we control the greed in the private and public sectors that prohibt access and drive up cost, we will have this problem. I certainly have not seen the HC industry do anything about it, and I am sure you have not done anything about. Time to chip, my friend, for a better America.:lol:

come where is the defense?

your source is a foundation started by the harkness family Mega rich families use foundations to hide their money from uncle sam.

The whole family works for the foundation. It's like a tax sheltering cult.

I think they are making stuff up. I read through the whole site. It's a joke.

And like Rachel maddow pointed out, the media just runs with it.

No one is questioning the quality of our health care. It is the best.

Not the best. Not even close.

There are third world nations with lower child mortality rates than the US.

fOur hc is the best if you can afford it, I can so it's no issue for me.

Ok good, you can afford it so fuck everyone else.

And can you truly afford it? When was the last time you had cancer? Any idea how much that will cost you even if you have insurance? Trust me, I doubt you can afford it.

My best friend dies a year ago yesterday of pancreatic cancer.

She had zero insurance, yet charities, state and local programs for the indigent were able to pick up the lion's share of the tab for her hospitalization.

The entire federal socialized medical care scam is a piecemeal fascistic takeover of the whole system, over the maybe 15 million who would like to have insurance but don't.

She had zero insurance, yet charities, state and local programs for the indigent were able to pick up the lion's share of the tab for her hospitalization.

The entire federal socialized medical care scam is a piecemeal fascistic takeover of the whole system, over the maybe 15 million who would like to have insurance but don't.

So 15 million people don't deserve it? And what about all the people who do have insurance and still get screwed over?

Is someone going to seriously suggest other countries get as many boob jobs per capita?

So 15 million people don't deserve it? And what about all the people who do have insurance and still get screwed over?

The insured people get screwed over? You are as nuts as Dude and some of the other lame-o's.

Who decided better than they do whether they deserve it or not?

I believe I deserve a new car every three years, you going to buy it for me?

In any case, do you really think that a one-size-fits-all federally mandated program is warranted for everyone, over the <5% of people who don't have a third-party payer for services rendered?

The insured people get screwed over? You are as nuts as Dude and some of the other lame-o's.

Seriously? Do you actually know what you're talking about? Have you ever had a serious long term illness and tried filing claims? Good luck getting them all through. My fiancee was diagnosed with Leukemia at 27, we had some of the best insurance possible. We still fought over at least half of her bills to be covered by our insurance company. After a year we had a bill totaling a tad more then $187,000 and thats WITH excellent insurance. So yes, even people with insurance get screwed and why 70% of all medical bankruptcy in this country happens to people WITH insurance.

Who decided better than they do whether they deserve it or not?

I believe I deserve a new car every three years, you going to buy it for me?

Yet another amazing analogy. Buying a car is a privilege, not a right. Everyone has a right to life, just because you think it inconveniences you doesn't mean that they don't have that right. Solid analogy though, really. :cuckoo:

In any case, do you really think that a one-size-fits-all federally mandated program is warranted for everyone, over the <5% of people who don't have a third-party payer for services rendered?

Again, the crappy health care industry affects WAY more then 5% of our population but then again you don't have any real world experience to understand that. You're just concerned about your own wallet and nothing else.

Then don't rely upon insurance.

A lot of people who render medical services give discounts for cash purchasers and offer payment plans.

The whole "people dying in the streets" myth is ...well...a myth.

Then don't rely on Insurance? Excellent plan, I promise you don't have cash on hand to pay off a week in a hospital let alone cancer treatment with chemo for a year. But way to think big picture. :doubt:

Americans pay more because so many of them have a third party pay the bill.

Since every other country the U.S. was compared with in this Commonwealth study also relies on a third party payment structure, that can't explain the discrepancy, although I suppose you can count out the U.K. since the payer and provider generally belong to the same entity.

I don't think so. The concept still holds, because the consumer isn't the one footing the bill. The government is the ULTIMATE third party payer. Not only are people inclined to take advantage because someone else is paying, they actually feel ENTITLED to it when the "someone else" is the government.

word on that, with price near zero there is infine demand. As if other countries don't have people not getting hc that would help them. lol

Ho Bama Care is going to save us all and reinvent health care in this country. The price of chickens will go way up because they will be needed for all the voodoo medicine that is going to be happening.
Yes, the Nevada "chicken lady" screwed herself on that, didn't she?

Then don't rely upon insurance.

A lot of people who render medical services give discounts for cash purchasers and offer payment plans.

The whole "people dying in the streets" myth is ...well...a myth.

Then don't rely on Insurance? Excellent plan, I promise you don't have cash on hand to pay off a week in a hospital let alone cancer treatment with chemo for a year. But way to think big picture. :doubt:
Lots of stuff in life is expensive....That doesn't mean that we should devise a gubmint program to provide "free" housing, automobiles and NY strips for everyone who wants them.

Speaking of which, what if we had federally funded "food insurance"?...Oh yeah, Soviet Russia already tried that and ended up with people standing in line for days to get a few loaves of bread.

Oh shit the poor people. Fuck that. But that is too the point. The libtards take issue with you get what you pay for so they doctor up some bs studies bemoning ours. Fail

If you can't afford it you don't get it. If you want more of something increase the supply. As in add more doctors. The AMA is a cabal just as Opec is, open up access to med school and HC cost plummet

It's not just the poor people who can't afford it. It's the middle class working people even WITH insurance who still can't afford healthcare. The number 1 cause of bankruptcy in this country was due to unpaid medical bills.....and of those people 70% of them HAD health insurance. So to say that it's just the poor who can't afford health coverage is a gross understatement.

Unpaid medical bills are also a leading cause of bankruptcy in Canada, which has a universal health care system. The only way to make health care "affordable" to everyone is to degrade the quality and ration it, resulting in worse care for anybody. If you want the best, you're going to pay for the best.

They should be looking for ways to improve the quality of health care for everybody, not drag everybody down to the same shitty level.
Please provide a link for that claim. You're wrong. It is the leading cause for bankruptcy in the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back