America Spends The Most On Health Care, Yet Gets The Least

The conclusion isn't new, it's just been reiterated by a new study.

Once again that's the sobering conclusion of the 2010 version of the annual Commonwealth Fund comparison of the U.S. health system with those in other industrialized nations.

Although by this point I suppose it does have a bit of a "Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead" feel to it.

Yes, we do pay the most. No, we don't get the least. But no, we aren't getting the best value for our money. Yes, it can be improved. No, the health care deform passed by the Democrats won't improve anything.

Ho Bama Care is going to save us all and reinvent health care in this country. The price of chickens will go way up because they will be needed for all the voodoo medicine that is going to be happening.

Ho Bama Care is going to save us all and reinvent health care in this country. The price of chickens will go way up because they will be needed for all the voodoo medicine that is going to be happening.

who mentioned obama, idiot?

Does anyone here understand how our current healthcare system works and how it compares to other systems?

Americans pay more because so many of them have a third party pay the bill.

If someone else you don't know is buying your lunch, do you really care how much they pay for it?

How does the third party payer system work?

Americans pay more because so many of them have a third party pay the bill.

If someone else you don't know is buying your lunch, do you really care how much they pay for it?

And you just made the argument for why we need to cut out insurance companies all together. Welcome to the realm of logic and rational thought. :clap2:

there are a lot of dumbasses or kids on this board.
Do any of you tools believe the democratic bs that other countries nearly all way poorer get the same amount of HC. LOFL
I'm with don't Taz me bro it's healthcare deform not reform

I think it's redistribution of wealth but his name is catchier

Forum List

Back