America Returns to Prestige in the World Arena

Indigo_Girl

Rookie
Aug 22, 2009
I think our new president, Barack Obama, has started to renew the prestige of America after the horrific display of the Republican President Bush and his Gang of Thieves.

America has always had the respect and good-will of the nations of the world until the advent of President Bush, the rich, black-sheep of the Bush Family Dynasty. He never succeeded at anything in his life, but being born into a wealthy family, they bought him the presidency of the United States. A dull witted, sexually insecure, alcoholic, he failed at everything he attempted, but became president of the United States with the aid of another sexually insecure but politically motivated, dual citizenship owner, Karl Rove.

With the president out playing golf, or on one of his many 'vacations,' the VP Dick Cheney and others had ample time to take apart America and it's Constitution piece by piece. Bush was the proud instigator of 2 wars, attempted genocide in New Orleans of poor black Americans who were left to drown as President Bush played golf, the unnecessary deaths of 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11, and the genocide of the Iraqi citizens, plus the secret torture camps built by the Bush administration eloquently shows the intense sickness that pervaded this administration.

Now Americans seek a return to the moral structure of politics in the world arena..a return to the respect and prestige we have had in the past and hope to earn in the future. We will work hard to achieve it.

I think our new president, Barack Obama, has started to renew the prestige of America after the horrific display of the Republican President Bush and his Gang of Thieves.

I think you're full of shit. If the US had any balls they would evict everybody out of the UN Building, tell them all to get the hell out of America and then tear the building down. The UN is the most worthless institution in the entire world and the US pays for just about all of it. As far as Obama being any sort of a "Prestige" generator, I beg to differ with you. He's nothing more than a criminal Chicagoland political hack that is obviously not able to put together a coherent thought process. You Madam, need to increase your medications if you really believe your statement is true. Get rid of that Liberal Democrat Handbook and read something that will open your eyes to what's really going on in America. Read Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" if you can stomach the truth.

Last edited:
lol-cats_the-fail-is-strong.jpg

i think our new president, barack obama, has started to renew the prestige of america after the horrific display of the republican president bush and his gang of thieves.

America has always had the respect and good-will of the nations of the world until the advent of president bush, the rich, black-sheep of the bush family dynasty. He never succeeded at anything in his life, but being born into a wealthy family, they bought him the presidency of the united states. A dull witted, sexually insecure, alcoholic, he failed at everything he attempted, but became president of the united states with the aid of another sexually insecure but politically motivated, dual citizenship owner, karl rove.

With the president out playing golf, or on one of his many 'vacations,' the vp dick cheney and others had ample time to take apart america and it's constitution piece by piece. Bush was the proud instigator of 2 wars, attempted genocide in new orleans of poor black americans who were left to drown as president bush played golf, the unnecessary deaths of 3,000 innocent civilians on 9/11, and the genocide of the iraqi citizens, plus the secret torture camps built by the bush administration eloquently shows the intense sickness that pervaded this administration.

Now americans seek a return to the moral structure of politics in the world arena..a return to the respect and prestige we have had in the past and hope to earn in the future. We will work hard to achieve it.

wow!

I think you're full of shit. If the US had any balls they would evict everybody out of the UN Building, tell them all to get the hell out of America and then tear the building down. The UN is the most worthless institution in the entire world and the US pays for just about all of it. As far as Obama being any sort of a "Prestige" generator, I beg to differ with you. He's nothing more than a criminal Chicagoland political hack that is obviously not able to put together a coherent thought process. You Madam, need to increase your medications if you really believe your statement is true. Get rid of that Liberal Democrat Handbook and read something that will open your eyes to what's really going on in America. Read Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" if you can stomach the truth.

You and those who post like you are the reason the GOP is going to get slaughtered next year. Americans simply are fed up with neo-con nonsense and will not tolerate your kind of wierd anymore.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit on all counts:lol:

The United States has never fallen to as low a level of prestige as it did during the Bush years. Americans could have elected a stone and its prestige would have risen.

Right now, Obama is a rock star outside of America. Whether he remains so remains to be seen.

:lol::lol:

Funniest post of the day.

Forum List

Back