America Needs to Implement Forced Labor

:lol: The really good news is that after Trump gets his ass kicked in the election .. Clinton and the democrats will be choosing as many as 4 Supreme Court Justices .. AND, the Republican Party will be greatly reduced in power and influence. You Trumpies had a hand in that.

That means that no one has to take any lame-brain idea from the right-wing seriously. The right-wing will be as powerless as you are. :0) .. and the Republican Party will have to conform to a woman-powered multi-racial society in order to survive. The next president after Clinton may be gay .. or Hispanic.

Welcome to America.

Correct. The liberals are on the move to turn our beautiful country a giant circus show. The one-party rule can be the law of the land if Clinton nominates a bunch of Commie leftists to the Supreme Court which is what she will do. Then the great experiment will end, and criminals will celebrate coast to coast.

This is why it's important that we fight evil at it's roots, and that means making sure Hillary is forced into retirement.
Hillary doesn't stiff her workers. Know anyone who does?

Oh wait, I know who. And so do you.

Of course Hillary would never do that. She may lie to Congress under oath, she may put our country in jeopardy by using her toy server allowing our enemies to have vital information, she may lie to the people repeatedly about her evil acts, she may destroy evidence wanted by the FBI and violate the Freedom of Information act, but stiff her workers? Never.

Of course Hillary would never do that. She may lie to Congress under oath, she may put our country in jeopardy by using her toy server allowing our enemies to have vital information, she may lie to the people repeatedly about her evil acts, she may destroy evidence wanted by the FBI and violate the Freedom of Information act, but stiff her workers? Never.

I bet she doesn't even pay her workers.

They all volunteer so they can bask in her greatness and she, of course, sucks it right up.

I bet she doesn't even pay her workers.

They all volunteer so they can bask in her greatness and she, of course, sucks it right up.

This "Trump doesn't pay his workers" thing is something new the liberals are tossing around. I haven't heard anything about it until now and I don't have time to research it. We don't get many months of Global Warming up north, so we try to stay outside as much as possible.

Funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account. When he left office, he didn't turn over a single email to the FBI. Instead, he ended the account and hoped AOL destroyed all the emails. To bad she didn't do the same thing.

It's fairly ironic to me that leftists are champions of the idea of evolution, but all their social policies are aimed at interfering with the most basic concept of evolution, survival of the fittest.

Evolution is a process of development that does not stop shaping and improving a species until extinction. What is ironic, are those who choose to work against the improvement of our species, which could potentially lead to our extinction, because they cannot project the instinct to survive beyond themselves to encompass their entire species.

Funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account. When he left office, he didn't turn over a single email to the FBI. Instead, he ended the account and hoped AOL destroyed all the emails. To bad she didn't do the same thing.

He didn't send and receive confidential material on that account. He was never asked by any authority to see any of his emails either.

Forum List

Back