America Needs to Implement Forced Labor

You are part of a small minority of deadbeats who do not want to pay their fair share of the taxes. You and your kind will go to any length to achieve this end, including the demonization of single-parent families struggling to make ends meet and people of color in general in an attempt to justify your self-centered actions, by pretending that all welfare recipients are black and lazy and criminals and all have children sired by multiple fathers.

Instead of taking part in the effort to make this country a better place for all to live you make yourself a part of the problem, because you are so afraid that you yourself might one day become one of the less fortunate.

It is this very same fear that forced people of color into segregated parts of the cities and towns all across American and kept most from acquiring good jobs. The result of which produced poverty, a high crime rate and an overall sense of hopelessness and despair.

Ironically, the fear that you people have and many before you had is the very thing that created this problem.

You reap what you sow.

I don't have a problem paying taxes, I have a problem when my taxes are used for vote buying and charity.

Force charity is not charity at all. Force charity is theft. And not that I even mind helping out the truly needy in our country, it's just that the system is way over abused.

I'm using my own personal experiences topped off with what I see happening right in front of me every day. Do you really want to see us make a better place for everybody? Then anybody physically and mentally capable of having a job doesn't get anything from taxpayers. That's how you make a better country.
Most of the people on food stamps either work or have recently worked. Food stamps are currently being used as a subsidy for low wages. You could get more people off food stamps with a decent raise in the minimum wage than doing some kind of forced labor bullshit that would only serve to satisfy your authoritarian urges.

Work or starve is the very definition of coercive. It is clear you think these people do nothing all day but it is really not the case. It might surprise you that more than half of all food stamp recipients have jobs.

So they have jobs. What do they want, a medal?

Now ask how many of those are working 40 hours or more a week.

Work or starve is the very definition of coercive. It is clear you think these people do nothing all day but it is really not the case. It might surprise you that more than half of all food stamp recipients have jobs.

So they have jobs. What do they want, a medal?

Now ask how many of those are working 40 hours or more a week.
What does it matter? You do not know the circumstances of these people nor do you care in your fascist fantasies of enslaving a subclass of Americans. You probably have everything a reasonable person could want and still you gripe about having to help the poor with your taxes. Count your blessing and thank God you do not have to undergo the humiliation of having to go on public assistance.

What does it matter? You do not know the circumstances of these people nor do you care in your fascist fantasies of enslaving a subclass of Americans. You probably have everything a reasonable person could want and still you gripe about having to help the poor with your taxes. Count your blessing and thank God you do not have to undergo the humiliation of having to go on public assistance.

There is a difference between "having" to go on public assistance and "wanting" to go.

Just how is working for what you get enslavement? Working people have to do that everyday. If I don't go to work, I don't make any money. If I don't make any money, I can't eat or pay my bills.

Why is it so out of line to ask everybody to do the same?

Unconstitutional.
so is welfare if you really want to know.
Really? Go file suit in federal court to challenge it and let me know how it turns out.
show me where its in the constitution that we have to pay for lazy people to sit idle while we work.
We don't have to is the problem with your statement!

The government chose to and it can chose not to!! Only a fool would want to be lazy and live off the dole for life. One day, it may not exist!

There is a difference between "having" to go on public assistance and "wanting" to go.

Just how is working for what you get enslavement? Working people have to do that everyday. If I don't go to work, I don't make any money. If I don't make any money, I can't eat or pay my bills.

Why is it so out of line to ask everybody to do the same?
Most of the people on assistance would be only too happy to tell those assholes down at the food stamp office to shove their pittance up their sanctimonious asses if only they could find the means to do it. Your solution is to make them show up somewhere to do meaningless drudgery for a food stamp allowance that is way, way below minimum wage. It's just another idea that amounts to punishing the poor for their poverty rather than doing anything meaningful to give them a route out of it. There are many non-humiliating things that could be done to give them that route if people only gave a shit. As it is we just throw money at a problem rather than address the very lucrative for some structural flaws in our economy.

I don't have a problem paying taxes, I have a problem when my taxes are used for vote buying and charity.

Force charity is not charity at all. Force charity is theft. And not that I even mind helping out the truly needy in our country, it's just that the system is way over abused.

I'm using my own personal experiences topped off with what I see happening right in front of me every day. Do you really want to see us make a better place for everybody? Then anybody physically and mentally capable of having a job doesn't get anything from taxpayers. That's how you make a better country.

Then you need to come up with a better idea to achieve that end. Making everyone on welfare take a job would cost you more in tax dollars than it does at present. The added administrative costs on top of the existing administrative costs alone would accomplish this. The welfare department or another entity entirely, would have to locate jobs for each person commensurate with their individual capabilities and experience. They would have to find employers that are willing to take on the responsibility for these people.

You would no longer be paying for welfare along but an unemployment service as well.

And there would be more expenses than I mention above - considerably more - like the childcare I mention in an earlier post.

Giving companies that pay well enough to support a family incentives to hire welfare recipients might be a better approach. Of course, there would be those who would perceive this as a threat to their own livelihood.

Probably because there are not enough family-supporting jobs for everyone to begin with, which I suspect was one of the reasons why the welfare system was created in the first place.

Then you need to come up with a better idea to achieve that end. Making everyone on welfare take a job would cost you more in tax dollars than it does at present. The added administrative costs on top of the existing administrative costs alone would accomplish this. The welfare department or another entity entirely, would have to locate jobs for each person commensurate with their individual capabilities and experience. They would have to find employers that are willing to take on the responsibility for these people.

You would no longer be paying for welfare along but an unemployment service as well.

And there would be more expenses than I mention above - considerably more - like the childcare I mention in an earlier post.

Giving companies that pay well enough to support a family incentives to hire welfare recipients might be a better approach. Of course, there would be those who would perceive this as a threat to their own livelihood.

Probably because there are not enough family-supporting jobs for everyone to begin with, which I suspect was one of the reasons why the welfare system was created in the first place.

Why do we need government to find anybody a job? I never needed government to find a job for me. All the jobs I worked for in my life, I found on my own or through a recommendation of a friend.

Employers hire based on past experience. In many cases, that experience starts at the bottom end. It may be a minimum wage job, or several minimum wage jobs. But if you do good work there, it's the most valuable asset you can have when applying for better paying jobs.

If you are a person who's future employment looks shady, then don't have any kids. I never had a family for that reason. And if you are so irresponsible to have children you can't afford or not be able to afford in the future, it's not industries fault nor the taxpayer. It's your fault, and we can't keep rewarding irresponsibility, otherwise you have what we have today.

In this day and age where progressives have made anyone who actually obeys the laws are chumps, you must be an impediment to those driving around you, going 5 MPH under the speed limit.

I don't care as long as those kind of people stay home during rush hour.

I think it is a testament to American culture the way we drive. There was a worker who was explaining to me how the company had to enforce every rule to the tee. He felt that somehow the company, by trying to get something done, was violating safety. Which was very far from the truth. But then he tells me he routinely drives 15 MPH over the posted speed limit. So it comes down to being a chump for following the law. Going 5 mph below the speed limit is obeying the law. But there are so many who just don't care any more I know for a fact there would be a stack of cars behind the person.

If someone tries and speed way over the speed limit and starts riding my bumper what I do is obey the speed limit. That really gets their anger raging.

The worse part, as with manners, a lot of people today just don't care. Not saying you or anyone else is one of those people.
You're the twerp going 55 in the left lane, then? Figured.

In this day and age where progressives have made anyone who actually obeys the laws are chumps, you must be an impediment to those driving around you, going 5 MPH under the speed limit.

I don't care as long as those kind of people stay home during rush hour.

I think it is a testament to American culture the way we drive. There was a worker who was explaining to me how the company had to enforce every rule to the tee. He felt that somehow the company, by trying to get something done, was violating safety. Which was very far from the truth. But then he tells me he routinely drives 15 MPH over the posted speed limit. So it comes down to being a chump for following the law. Going 5 mph below the speed limit is obeying the law. But there are so many who just don't care any more I know for a fact there would be a stack of cars behind the person.

If someone tries and speed way over the speed limit and starts riding my bumper what I do is obey the speed limit. That really gets their anger raging.

The worse part, as with manners, a lot of people today just don't care. Not saying you or anyone else is one of those people.
You're the twerp going 55 in the left lane, then? Figured.

Nope, 5 miles over the posted speed limit that's me. I do that so people who have no regard for the law don't run me down. Most people can't drive worth a damn.

"Why do we need government to find anybody a job? I never needed government to find a job for me. All the jobs I worked for in my life, I found on my own or through a recommendation of a friend.

Employers hire based on past experience. In many cases, that experience starts at the bottom end. It may be a minimum wage job, or several minimum wage jobs. But if you do good work there, it's the most valuable asset you can have when applying for better paying jobs.

If you are a person who's future employment looks shady, then don't have any kids. I never had a family for that reason. And if you are so irresponsible to have children you can't afford or not be able to afford in the future, it's not industries fault nor the taxpayer. It's your fault, and we can't keep rewarding irresponsibility, otherwise you have what we have today."

Obfuscation. Very telling. I will no longer waste my time.

Most of the people on assistance would be only too happy to tell those assholes down at the food stamp office to shove their pittance up their sanctimonious asses if only they could find the means to do it. Your solution is to make them show up somewhere to do meaningless drudgery for a food stamp allowance that is way, way below minimum wage. It's just another idea that amounts to punishing the poor for their poverty rather than doing anything meaningful to give them a route out of it. There are many non-humiliating things that could be done to give them that route if people only gave a shit. As it is we just throw money at a problem rather than address the very lucrative for some structural flaws in our economy.

Oh please........what a bunch of BS.

You want to see those food stamp people and how bad they want to get off of it? Come to my grocery store sometime and I'll show you the arrogance of these people.

They load that belt with all kinds of goodies, and then pay cash for their beer, their wine, their chocolate cakes, their perfume, their greeting cards, their cigarettes, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. They have absolutely no shame, and in many cases, laughing with the cashier while making these purchases.

The Governor of Maine knew all about this. So they started a program where anybody without dependents wanting food stamps would have to be involved in one of three things: Have a job working at least 20 hours per week, be enrolled in a vocational program, or do volunteer work for at least 20 hours a month. Bet you can't guess what the outcome was. That's right, most of those people were not that hungry after all, they dropped out of the program.

Some of our customers use temporary services for their work force. They do so to adjust their workforce according to business demands, and to try people out before hiring them with the company full-time.

When things get busy, they ask these poor people to work more hours than usual, and in most cases, they decline. Why? Because if they worked more hours, they make more money. If they make more money, they lose or reduce their food stamp allowance.

Reality will eventually force America to do something about a minority that think they are so entitled because their great,great, great grandaddies were force to work sorta similar to but not as abusive as the Indentured Servant program whereby most whites earned their way to America...they had no rights...they were totally dependent on the mercies of their mastah..and too often he had no mercy.

The White Indentured Servans were treated much harsher than the docile black slaves.

Epic World History: Indentured Servitude in Colonial America

America has a huge problem....under the present system we cannot compete with China....why is that? One major reason is that we are not utilizing our available labor resources....in fact we have sacrificed our industrial capacity in order to protect and coddle a minority that at one time did actually work...because Uncle Sam was not there to give them checks and other amenities for not working.

We need cheap labor...we exempted our traditional servant class from that by giving them government subsidies aka put them on the dole. But the need for cheap labor did not go away...so we allowed illegals to come in and do the cheap dirty work....and pay them less than we paid the negroes....what kind of progressive idealism is that....let the black man sit on his ass and draw a check, pay black women to have illigitimate children....but force the poor illegal mexicans to work for slave wages with absolutely no rights. Is that progress? The progressives seemed to think so.

As we all know...hardly anything is still made in America...our once glorious and highly valued industrial capacity(which allowed us to win WWII) has been dismantled...and entire factories sent overseas. The label 'Made in the USA' was a symbol of high quality workmanship...we no longer have that....we have cheap products made in china with very poor workmanship...their goal is not quality product but products that look like what you want and need but fall apart very quickly.

How did that happen...why did we allow it to happen?

Last edited:
You are part of a small minority of deadbeats who do not want to pay their fair share of the taxes. You and your kind will go to any length to achieve this end, including the demonization of single-parent families struggling to make ends meet and people of color in general in an attempt to justify your self-centered actions, by pretending that all welfare recipients are black and lazy and criminals and all have children sired by multiple fathers.

Instead of taking part in the effort to make this country a better place for all to live you make yourself a part of the problem, because you are so afraid that you yourself might one day become one of the less fortunate.

It is this very same fear that forced people of color into segregated parts of the cities and towns all across American and kept most from acquiring good jobs. The result of which produced poverty, a high crime rate and an overall sense of hopelessness and despair.

Ironically, the fear that you people have and many before you had is the very thing that created this problem.

You reap what you sow.

if one subsidies something, they will get more of it
that is true for
food
cars
windmills, etc

and that includes, idleness

How did that happen...why did we allow it to happen?

You are off topic also.

It happened because of greed and self-serving interests. Your ideology embraces the same philosophy. It is nothing new. Your ideas are nothing new.

They have been around as long as the problem, because they are the problem.

Last edited:
I trust you will recognize yourselves.

Could Donald Trump be the first nominated president of the United States to not raise his right hand at the inaugural swearing-in ceremony?

Is it such a difficult thing to imagine, when you consider all the nonsense he has been spewing since announcing his intentions to run for office? His offensive, hateful and racist rhetoric could make Hitler himself set up in his grave and take notice.

It seems quite evident to me that he enjoys shocking the decent and thoughtful among us with unrepentant glee. He also seems to take great pleasure in exposing the darker side of his constituency, revealing its hateful and selfish nature.

Mr. Trump knows this latter element of our society only too well and has made millions dealing with just such people. He has also learned how to manipulate them to serve his own end, which is exactly what he did on the campaign trail and in the televised debates and now as the GOP presidential nominee - leading by the nose those who find his racist and authoritarian banter agreeable.

No, I do not find it difficult to imagine Mr. Trump, at the very last minute, laughing in our faces as he refuses to take the oath that would make him president of the United States. He is a man who has grown bored with his extreme wealth and all it once had to offer him and will do or say anything in an attempt to entertain himself.

Perhaps even humiliate a nation.

Of course all of this is contingent on Mr. Trump actually winning the presidential nomination.

But what if he should not win?

One thing I am certain of is that Mr. Trump would not be happy with the legacy of losing the race to the presidency. It is simply something his huge ego could not abide. At least not without a way to save face. Not without a way to turn things around to his advantage.

So what could his contingency plan be?

Ask yourself which political party Mr. Trump has harmed most with his extremist ranting? While it has shocked and alarmed democrats – it is the republicans, by the very fact that they have supported him in sufficient numbers to propel him to GOP nominee who’s dark underbelly has been exposed to the world, by showing their support for a man who has flagrantly appealed to their racist and authoritarian nature in order to gain their vote.

All he would have to say is that he ran for president in order to demonstrate how dark and corrupt the Republican Party truly is and that he said the terrible things he did to serve that end.

Which makes me wonder - could it be the Republican Party Mr. Trump really wants to humiliate and not the entire nation? He has done a good job of the former no matter what his intentions.

But could it be true that his objective is to bring down the GOP? To reveal to the world what the Republican Party and its constituency really cares about? To lay waste to their claims of religious righteousness? To bring to light their self-centeredness and paranoia-driven hatred of anyone different than them – of anyone (the poverty stricken, the racially oppressed, the immigrants, etc) whom they fear might take something away from them?

Could it be that Mr. Trump has no intention of turning down the presidency should he win?

Could it be possible that his motivations are noble?

It is unlikely.

Yet perhaps Mr. Trump has been thinking about the legacy he will leave behind. Whether he wants to be remembered as a loud-mouthed, money-grabbing billionaire or a man who fought, in a way that only he could, to make his country a better place for all to live?

Then again the legacy of a hate-spewing republican president of the United Sates or a billionaire who made a laughingstock out of a nation by turning down the presidency might suit him better.

After all - he is Donald Trump.

Best of luck in November!

Our infrastructure is crumbling aka bridges, roads, etc. We have huge,huge untapped sources of labor that is not being utilized....we let this potential labor pool subsist on the dole and thus they are a drain on our economy aka parasites. We could force these people to work...

Sounds like slave labor, unless you give them union wages and benefits and a choice. Since this is the land of the free, I assume this is what you meant to say.
I dont think that land of the free was ever meant to be taken as then land of getting everything for free.
You are free to work and eat, you are free to do nothing and starve.
fairly basic stuff here.

It's fairly ironic to me that leftists are champions of the idea of evolution, but all their social policies are aimed at interfering with the most basic concept of evolution, survival of the fittest.

true enough
but becoming dependent on gov't or expecting from the gov't
does forfeit your freedom

No, it doesn't forfeit your freedom.

It CAN, however, entitle the government - and the taxpayers who fund it - to require some sort of reciprocity in exchange for that dependency, because you still retain the freedom to choose NOT to accept the deal.

Forum List

Back