America Is Number One!!!!!

"Our government is small" = LOL

What kind of a fucking moron could write, or believe something like that?

Read the article. If you see a claim in there that you don't think is accurate, note it and we'll discuss it.

It's a stupid claim by an absurd writer, written for morons who won't think and it's totally inaccurate

No issues with any of the data he used to support his claims? Cool. Way to destroy his argument!!

We in the USA have gotten lax in the art of Hippie Punching. I think it's appropriate to bring it back, especially in light of the recent statements by the stinking hippie faggot Gruber. It is my hope that when filthy pig hippies like Gruber start spouting bullshit, they are properly rewarded

There might be some questions about how to do it right.....

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. Where is best to punch a hippie?
A. About the face. That's where the hippie is most annoying.

Q. What is a hippie?
A. Generally, a hippie is an annoying, useless. Actually, less than useless, as they are not happy until they prevent other people from being useful as well. In fact, Scientists have determined that the only evolutionary purpose of a hippie is for punching as a stress release for productive members of society.

Q. Are there any other uses for hippies than punching them?
A. No, there are no other uses.

Q. Couldn't they be ground up and used as chum?
A. They're too gummy.

Q. Where do hippies come from?
A. There's basically waste products of a productive society, as they only come from middle class to upper middle class families. Thus its important for parents to make sure they tell children the importance of not being a hippie while also making them cut the lawn and do other non-hippie, productive activities.

Q. Where can hippies be found?
A. Their main habitat is the college campus and can be found in the vicinity thereof. Occasionally they have mass migrations to city areas to work as a large group (a group of hippies is known as a "protest") to make loud noises and annoy people. In this way, they are like geese, except with more excrement. Also, they have large puppets.

Q. What are the benefits of punching hippies?
A. What aren't? It gives you exercise, increases your intelligence and sexual prowess, helps the economy, defeats terrorism, and helps orphans find families. Also, scientists say that each time you punch a hippie, they get one step closer to curing cancer.

Q. Hippies smell. Do I have to worry about getting that smell on my fist?
A. Always carry around hand sanitizer in case you punch a hippie. Make sure to put it on your knuckles.

Q. Is it okay to punch a hippie on a Sunday?
A. Check local laws. Some counties have blue laws preventing striking hippies on a Sunday. Other think that's the best day for punching hippies.

Q. Just to be clear, are you talking about physically striking hippies or are you talking metaphorically about "punching" hippies through rhetorical means or through your actions against narcissistic hippie ideals?
A. Can't it be both?

Q. Well, one of those is a valid point and the other I'm pretty sure is assault.
A. Maybe you're a hippie.

Q. Since you're writing both sides of this FAQ, you're actually accusing yourself of being hippie.
A. Shut up. I really hate you.

Q. Now this is getting a little weird.
A. You're the reason dad never loved me!

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

Q. Okay... let's dial this down a little. It's not me you're angry at. It's them. They're the ones at fault. Remember?
A. Are you going to have me hurt people again?

Q. That is not your concern. You do what I tell you, or I will make your life miserable. Do you understand?
A. I understand.

Q. Where does the term "hippie" come from?
A. It's derived from the word hipster.

LOLOLOLOL

OMFG!!!

Im crying!!!!

Read the article. If you see a claim in there that you don't think is accurate, note it and we'll discuss it.

It's a stupid claim by an absurd writer, written for morons who won't think and it's totally inaccurate

No issues with any of the data he used to support his claims? Cool. Way to destroy his argument!!

He didn't use "Data" he used irrelevant nonsense.

Until Obama we were the World's Number 1 economy so, until Obama, were doing something right.

If you want to succeed, you don't try to replicate failure. I wouldn't want to mimic some other loser nation, it's stupid

Until Obama we were the World's Number 1 economy so, until Obama, were doing something right.

If you want to succeed, you don't try to replicate failure. I wouldn't want to mimic some other loser nation, it's stupid

Oh my! You are really too smart for me to handle! Please...take it easy on me. I'm no match for your intellect.

Until Obama. Perfect.

We in the USA have gotten lax in the art of Hippie Punching. I think it's appropriate to bring it back, especially in light of the recent statements by the stinking hippie faggot Gruber. It is my hope that when filthy pig hippies like Gruber start spouting bullshit, they are properly rewarded

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?
A. Generally, a hippie is an annoying, useless. Actually, less than useless, as they are not happy until they prevent other people from being useful as well. In fact, Scientists have determined that the only evolutionary purpose of a hippie is for punching as a stress release for productive members of society.

A. They're too gummy.

A. There's basically waste products of a productive society, as they only come from middle class to upper middle class families. Thus its important for parents to make sure they tell children the importance of not being a hippie while also making them cut the lawn and do other non-hippie, productive activities.

A. Their main habitat is the college campus and can be found in the vicinity thereof. Occasionally they have mass migrations to city areas to work as a large group (a group of hippies is known as a "protest") to make loud noises and annoy people. In this way, they are like geese, except with more excrement. Also, they have large puppets.

A. What aren't? It gives you exercise, increases your intelligence and sexual prowess, helps the economy, defeats terrorism, and helps orphans find families. Also, scientists say that each time you punch a hippie, they get one step closer to curing cancer.

A. Always carry around hand sanitizer in case you punch a hippie. Make sure to put it on your knuckles.

A. Check local laws. Some counties have blue laws preventing striking hippies on a Sunday. Other think that's the best day for punching hippies.

Q. Just to be clear, are you talking about physically striking hippies or are you talking metaphorically about "punching" hippies through rhetorical means or through your actions against narcissistic hippie ideals?
A. Can't it be both?

Q. Well, one of those is a valid point and the other I'm pretty sure is assault.

Q. Since you're writing both sides of this FAQ, you're actually accusing yourself of being hippie.

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

Q. Okay... let's dial this down a little. It's not me you're angry at. It's them. They're the ones at fault. Remember?

Q. That is not your concern. You do what I tell you, or I will make your life miserable. Do you understand?
A. I understand.

LOLOLOLOL

OMFG!!!

Im crying!!!!

No you aren't. Why lie about everything?

Yeah, where did Loser go to college? The college for dingbats? He couldn't think clearly if his life depended on it. No wonder his view of economics is so skewed.

Oh my! You are really too smart for me to handle! Please...take it easy on me. I'm no match for your intellect.

Until Obama. Perfect.

yes, until Obama, we were the world's Number One economy. Then we made the horrible mistake of letting the unAmerican, Anti-America "You Didn't Build That!" party fuck us over for the past 6 years and now we're Number 2

When it comes to income inequality, that is. Our government is small and our taxes low. And this is what results.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/opinion/inequality-unbelievably-gets-worse.html?_r=1

And...all the while....we have a bunch of grandstanding idiots in Congress. Pandering to the least informed among us. They've made most Americans believe that we are being strangled by high taxes. It's all bullshit.
Yeah bigger government and higher taxes for all

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

AMEN

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?

A. They're too gummy.

A. Can't it be both?

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

A. I understand.

LOLOLOLOL

OMFG!!!

Im crying!!!!

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?

A. They're too gummy.

A. Can't it be both?

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

A. I understand.

LOLOLOLOL

OMFG!!!

Im crying!!!!

No I Actually laughed so hard I teared up! It was THAT Funny

Still waiting for one of you geniuses to address the data that the guy used to support his claims. The are some pretty charts there....nice and easy to read. Sourced and everything!

Come on now.....you guys are really smart. You can at least try.

HIPPIE PUNCHING FAQ

Q. What is a hippie?

A. They're too gummy.

A. Can't it be both?

Q. Dude.
A. Why won't you die!

A. I understand.

LOL.

Fakey, Carb, Loner Loser all come to mind IMMEDIATELY.

Ok, wait, I have to make this relevant so as to not be a troll. :)

Yes, of course America is number one, dum dum.

When it comes to income inequality, that is. Our government is small and our taxes low. And this is what results.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/opinion/inequality-unbelievably-gets-worse.html?_r=1

And...all the while....we have a bunch of grandstanding idiots in Congress. Pandering to the least informed among us. They've made most Americans believe that we are being strangled by high taxes. It's all bullshit.
Unreliable source. You are the uninformed one. You didn't bother to find anything about the agenda of this globalist shill, did you?

His agenda is the Global elites' agenda, that is, to dissolve the sovereignty of the United States into a One World Socialist Government. The begins with Agenda 21 via the UN.

New York Times Co.:
Richard Gelb -- CFR
William Scranton -- CFR, TC
John F. Akers, Dir. -- CFR
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., Dir. -- CFR
George B. Munroe, Dir. -- CFR
Donald M. Stewart, Dir. -- CFR
Cyrus R. Vance, Dir. -- CFR
A.M. Rosenthal -- CFR
Seymour Topping -- CFR
James Greenfield -- CFR
Max Frankel -- CFR
Jack Rosenthal -- CFR
John Oakes -- CFR
Harrison Salisbury -- CFR
H.L. Smith -- CFR
Steven Rattner -- CFR
Richard Burt -- CFR
Flora Lewis -- CFR
Roster of CFR Trilateral Commission Members

Steven Lawrence Rattner (born July 5, 1952) is an American financier who served as lead adviser to the Presidential Task Force on the Auto Industry in 2009 for the Obama administration.[1] He was a managing principal of the Quadrangle Group, a private equity investment firm that specialized in the media and communications industries. Prior to co-founding Quadrangle, he was an investment banker at Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, and Lazard Freres & Co., where he rose to deputy chairman and deputy chief executive officer.[2] Rattner began his career as a journalist for The New York Times.

IOW, HE IS ONE OF THE VERY PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INEQUALITY IN AMERICA.

The author of your piece is a Fucking Hypocrite. First he pays lobbyists to lobby the government to make rules to pick winners and losers, then he helps burn the system down, gets bail outs, works for an administration that helped socialize that costs of doing business? Give me a GD break. Of course he wants to socialize the system. AND he wants to be one of the elites in charge of managing the whole circus too.

Yikes.

No thanks, I'll trust people and the beauty of the free market. How about we just get rid of the FED and all regulations on business instead?

I mean, C'mon, here he shows his true colors, even in his own piece. . .

Helping those in the middle, whose incomes have been battered by globalization, will be harder and take longer. Expanded training programs and better education should be the centerpiece of any strategy to improve the lives of the middle class. A more robust economic recovery will also help the middle class, as will pro-growth policy initiatives like investment in infrastructure.

REALLY?!!!

Yet I'll bet you ANYTHING YOU WANT this idiot is FOR the TPP and TTIP.
TPP and TTIP Two Different Trade Agreements Both Will Have the Same Disastrous Results Economy In Crisis
This idiot at once tells us globalization is hurting the nation, and yet it is the official policy of Hillary Clinton and other America destroying globalists at the CFR. That is because the elites BENEFIT from it. As does he. Did you see his credentials at the end of the article?

"Steven Rattner is a Wall Street executive and a contributing opinion writer."

Globalization is good for Wall street executives, it isn't good for main street, or the average citizens in the various nations across the globe trying to eek out a living. It has only ever been good for the merchant classes.

Still waiting.
images-211.jpeg

But we have a Democrat in the White House who promised hope and change. Everyone knows Democrats are for the working man so how on earth are the rich getting richer under this administration??

But we have a Democrat in the White House who promised hope and change. Everyone knows Democrats are for the working man so how on earth are the rich getting richer under this administration??
:eusa_shhh:
They are just trying to ignore that

Forum List

Back