America is number 1...in Anxiety Disorders

US is 50th in "erection length"

"Would you like to take a survey?" :)

"According to the “World Penis Average Size Studies Database,” the average length of an erect American penis is 5.1 inches, which makes the United States rank fiftieth out of seventy-three countries for whom the average length of erect penises has been determined by measurements, as opposed to self reporting. Ecuador ranks first, with an average erect penis length of 6.9 inches."
The U.S. ranks 50th in erection length Ranking America

US is 50th in "erection length"

"Would you like to take a survey?" :)

"According to the “World Penis Average Size Studies Database,” the average length of an erect American penis is 5.1 inches, which makes the United States rank fiftieth out of seventy-three countries for whom the average length of erect penises has been determined by measurements, as opposed to self reporting. Ecuador ranks first, with an average erect penis length of 6.9 inches."
The U.S. ranks 50th in erection length Ranking America
Let me see… shit.. where is it???? Nah.. I am ok.. no survey.

The U.S. ranks 13th in arts funding Ranking America

That's why our modern music has become polluted with the likes of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

The U.S. ranks 33rd in acceptance of evolution Ranking America

You can thank welfare for this. Welfare allows the survival of morons and incompetents, who then breed at higher rates of more intelligent and responsible humans. Remove welfare and allow natural selection to run its course.

The U.S. ranks 1st in anxiety disorders Ranking America

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've had quite a bit of anxiety since Obama took office.
Where did he take it??

Forum List

Back