America is not putting up with racial nonsense from the haters

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict
the many times i have served on jury duty the judge has said worse things to the accused.....no one was challenged....

You have your opinion and I have mine. Leave it at that
oh im sorry....isnt this what this place is all about?.....why are you here if you dont want to hear differing opinions?.. or do they have to agree with yours?...

I listened to your "differing opinion" and disagreed with it, you seem to want to force your "differing opinion" it's just your opinion, not a fact and that's it. Deal with it
Your clown act will always remain a clownish. Your opinion will never be forced on America.

Look at Fakey Jakey jumping up and down screaming "look at me!!!!!!"

You don't have any to speak of so the point is moot. (snick)
Then why are you interested? :) Calling aaronleland, Dale Smith is coming out. Give him a call.
I was insulting you and I stand by my contention that you are a ball less wonder.
Your insults are meaningless, Dale Smith.

They put a smile on my face and others seem to enjoy me making sport of you. You are not liked all that much.
images
:)
You don't have any to speak of so the point is moot. (snick)
Then why are you interested? :) Calling aaronleland, Dale Smith is coming out. Give him a call.
I was insulting you and I stand by my contention that you are a ball less wonder.

They put a smile on my face and others seem to enjoy me making sport of you. You are not liked all that much.
images

Oooook, I don't know that applies to me....but if it makes ya feel better. LOL!

images

images

Sure it does.

images

i find it funny....that jerk should not have done what he did....fuck him....

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict
the many times i have served on jury duty the judge has said worse things to the accused.....no one was challenged....

oh im sorry....isnt this what this place is all about?.....why are you here if you dont want to hear differing opinions?.. or do they have to agree with yours?...

I listened to your "differing opinion" and disagreed with it, you seem to want to force your "differing opinion" it's just your opinion, not a fact and that's it. Deal with it
it wasnt your opinion though was it?.....it was your husbands....and like you dont try force your opinion on others here....you are no different than any other person here....deal with that.....

it wasnt your opinion though was it?.....it was your husbands....and like you dont try force your opinion on others here....you are no different than any other person here....deal with that.....

You'r getting annoying, I posted my opinion before I commented on my husband. Now run along before you make me mad

You'r getting annoying, I posted my opinion before I commented on my husband. Now run along before you make me mad
images

im shaking in my booties.....and you made your statement about what i said AFTER you stated what your husband said...and like i said if you cant handle different opinions maybe you should not be posting here......after all,lots of differing opinions around here.....

im shaking in my booties.....and you made your statement about what i said AFTER you stated what your husband said...and like i said if you cant handle different opinions maybe you should not be posting here......after all,lots of differing opinions around here.....

Get lost ya annoying half wit. How's that?

i can handle different opinions unlike you....so maybe you should think about it....posting in this place is tough for you i get that...people might disagree with your bullshit...thats got to be tough to handle....

i can handle different opinions unlike you....so maybe you should think about it....posting in this place is tough for you i get that...people might disagree with your bullshit...thats got to be tough to handle....

Ignored

Ignored
thanks for proving my point dottie.....whaa!! harry is mean...he just wont agree with me....whaa!! ...that mean fucker....i know im right....

images

images

Sure it does.

images

My profile pic......( the guy in the blue bandana) is of myself....never have been able to grow a beard. You lose again. (snicker)

images

images

Sure it does.

images

My profile pic......( the guy in the blue bandana) is of myself....never have been able to grow a beard. You lose again. (snicker)
sad-crying-smiley-face.gif

After trumps inauguration it will once again be appropriate to call a spade a spade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you get a boner just listening to him talk imagine the boner you are going to get if he gets elected...you better have that fag you spent the night with,with you on that day.......

After trumps inauguration it will once again be appropriate to call a spade a spade

if you get a boner just listening to him talk imagine the boner you are going to get if he gets elected...you better have that fag you spent the night with,with you on that day.......

There you are - talking about dick again
You need a good tea bagging and one in your ass at the same time
Try it
Maybe that will satisfy your need for cock and balls in all your holes, faggot

Try it
admiral?....true or false.....did you not say you get a boner when trump speaks?....did you not have a thread where you said you spent the evening with a gay guy just to see what all the fuss was about?...lets see how big of a man you are....did you or did you not say these things?....

Try it
admiral?....true or false.....did you not say you get a boner when trump speaks?....did you not have a thread where you said you spent the evening with a gay guy just to see what all the fuss was about?...lets see how big of a man you are....did you or did you not say these things?....

There ya go with that gay/balls/testicle talk
Put a dress on and go suck one already, faggot

Good on this judge. The white nationalists (any race haters for that matter) can trot on out of here.

"It's not 1964; you're not in Tupelo, Mississippi": Racist Suspect Sentenced by Tough Black Judge

"It's not 1964; you're not in Tupelo, Mississippi": Racist Suspect Sentenced by Tough Black Judge
After allegedly punching a 32-year-old black woman while slewing racial slurs, Louis Herrera, 33, was in for quite a surprise when the judge he stood in front of…
THEGEDSECTION.COM
Unfortunately we’ll never be rid of this sort of rightwing ignorance and hate – but this is a good faith effort.

Forum List

Back