America is not broke

Chris changed my mind. I'm heading to the IRS right now to give them everything that I own, 401s, mmarket accounts, bank accounts, car. Poor government, they just need more.

I guarantee you, Chris is that guy who is at Jackson Hewitt the day he gets his W2 from McDonald's, jumping through hoops to get back 110% of the taxes withheld from his check all the while demanding that the governemnt take everything you have earned.

What a trillion looks like;
the little red dot at the far left bottom is the dude at the beginning of the video

This is just 1 trillion - we owe 15 of these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Government needs to cut a trillion dollars every year.
Gov. gets 2 1/2 trillion dollars from tax payers, but they spent 3.55 trillion last year.

What both parties is proposing in cuts is a joke.

We the people need to elect reps that are serious about doing this in 2012.

And yes we will all have to sacrifice, everything needs to be cut. EVERYTHING - in all of our government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I checked 536 people have control of over 2 trillion dollars of real money and an extra trillion cause they want it for the year. Also they did nothing to earn it but they get to spend it. Now thats real greed. Now thats the REAL problem. How many trillion were those 400 worth?

Your ASSumption that these people with great wealth did 'nothing' to earn it, does not constitute proof nor truth

Green with envy, art thou

psssst, i think he's talking about congress.

:eusa_shhh:

You got it! Plus the President.

What a trillion looks like;
the little red dot at the far left bottom is the dude at the beginning of the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmxU2IqhnjM

This is just 1 trillion - we owe 15 of these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Government needs to cut a trillion dollars every year.
Gov. gets 2 1/2 trillion dollars from tax payers, but they spent 3.55 trillion last year.

What both parties is proposing in cuts is a joke.

We the people need to elect reps that are serious about doing this in 2012.

And yes we will all have to sacrifice, everything needs to be cut. EVERYTHING - in all of our government.

A Gary Johnson/Ron Paul ticket would fill the bill.

So the fact that all of us would have to be close to $400,000 to pay off our national debt means we have plenty of money?

Being in debt is not a good sign of fiscal health.

300 million * 400,000= 120,000,000,000,000, that is 120 trillion dollars, I didn't know we owed that much.

Here are some other “middle class stats:”

■Average home is worth $231,000 with $17,600 in payments a year. That comes out to $1466.67 a month in housing costs.
■The average home is around 2,300 square feet.
■On cars, the typical family spends $12,400 a year on two cars.
■That median income family puts away around $2,600 per year for retirement.
■$14,200 a year on clothes, food, utilities, entertainment, and other living expenses.
■18% of income goes towards some form of debt – auto loans, mortgage, credit cards, etc.
Finally, average net worth is around $84,000 according to the Federal Reserve (in 2007 the figure was $120,300).

What do you think of the statistics? Did any surprise you? Would you consider income of $123,000 to be middle class?

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

What is needed in America I guess is lets find a way to get rid of those 40% of our population that owns a whooping 0.03% of all the wealth. WE know they are just lazy and don't try hard. They are unpatriotic even though the majority of people killed in wars we waged over years was from the bottom 60%, while of course the top 10% of our population has few deaths due to war.
The truth is if we could get rid of these people, we could somehow solve all our problems.
we all know we tried to give them jobs, but they didn't want jobs, they just wanted dope and booze and stand on street corners singing and shooting.

Well what do you want to do with these horrible people? Should we execute them for being so GOD DAM POOR and uncaring?

Forum List

Back