America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Absolutely it is pathetic that people choose to let their kids dress that way. but here in the US we have that choice, without worrying about the religious police beating us for it.

Sure let him dressed like hookers and then wonder why they're pregnant at 15 years old.

It just shows what an immoral society America has become.

[
When I was in the middle east I witnessed a woman being beaten on the side of the road by the Islamic religious police for the "crime" of letting her wrist accidentally become exposed in public..

I'm sure that we all believe you Conjob......I mean The Brain :cuckoo:

And now you derail your own thread.

wreck3.jpg

I believe that happened a long time ago.

I wanted it to be about America and sharia law.

But as usual it devolves into things that happen in other countries.

As for me I am only concerned about America.

I believe that happened a long time ago.

I wanted it to be about America and sharia law.

But as usual it devolves into things that happen in other countries.

As for me I am only concerned about America.

so tell us specifics. Notice you've avoided that the entire thread. What do you see being taken from Sharia and woven into American jurisprudence?

If you were concerned about America, you wouldn't be advocating bringing that backwater cult here.

There are already approximately 7,000,000 Muslims and growing in America already.

So in other words we are not going anywhere.

Muslims will become part of the American fabric and culture just like Italians, Polish, Irish, etc.

If you were concerned about America, you wouldn't be advocating bringing that backwater cult here.

There are already approximately 7,000,000 Muslims and growing in America already.

Muslims will become part of the American fabric and culture just like Italians, Polish, Irish, etc.

So how about refreshing our memories on what Italian, Polish, Irish, etc laws got forced into the American legal system.

Oh, that's right. That never happened.

Why should your nonsense be pushed in when the rest of the immigrant's laws didn't?

Yes they will. THey will either accept our legal system as is or get the fuck out. That includes not being able to abuse women and call it legal just like EVERY other group.

So how about refreshing our memories on what Italian, Polish, Irish, etc laws got forced into the American legal system.

Why should your nonsense be pushed in when the rest of the immigrant's laws didn't?

Don't know and don't care.

I am only concerned about Muslims.

And helping to spread the religion of Islam.

Typical.

You seem to think everyone will be intimidated the same as your women. Guess again.

Still avoiding the question huh. What SPECIFICALLY do you hope to see incorporated from Sharia in US law?

Concern yourself with being an American. Anything else is irrelevant.

Still avoiding the question huh. What SPECIFICALLY do you hope to see incorporated from Sharia in US law?

Of course I would like to see total sharia law here in the United States.

But I don't see that happening.

I do see parts of sharia law being incorporated into American jurisprudence.

As to which parts I cannot predict.

Most likely a modified version that will blend in with American culture and western sensibilities.

But make no mistake about it sharia law will be part of "our" future. :cool:

I went to the store this morning.

I saw 3 women covered head to toe in black robes and hoods.

In 94 degree heat.

How could any self respecting man let his wife and daughters go out in clothing so dark that they risk heatstroke from passive solar gain?:cuckoo:

I went to the store this morning. I didn't give a shit what my wife wore, because I trust her to use good judgment. Islam of course says women can't be trusted.
Actually, demanding that women be covered head to toe is acknowledgement that Muslim men can't be trusted. The sight of an ankle or a lock of hair is sufficiently provacative to drive them to rape.

There is no such word as "irrelevant" :cool:

Most likely a modified version that will blend in with American culture and western sensibilities.

Indeed -- as an example of how NOT to run a civilized society.

thank you for admitting that you would like to see , among other things, women being treated as second class citizens.

I'll tell you what, Let's putt you in a burka let you wander around in the 100 degree weather and then beat you like a fucking dog if even a single inch of skin accidentally becomes exposed and see how much you like Sharia then.

You piece of shit.

There is no such word as "irrelevant" :cool:
Irrelevant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Forum List

Back