America going to default

mate if you default markets around the world would plunge and investors would pull out. Not just my words but bbc and many non american sites words.
Decker, default is just not going to happen. Why not move on. We're monitoring a President who thinks there is no limit to using the United States Treasury as his campaign donor grab bag. He is pissed because John Boehner has told him his criminal use of American funds is done.

So what does the little boy do? He makes life hard on America's veterans and defenders by carrying through threats he makes. He wants Nancy Pelosi's BIL to have a cushy life, so he calls the Treasury with a good fist shake about what will happen to them as federal employees if Nancy's pals and family do not get every little thing they long for--namely 100% guaranteed loans on businesses they have already drained for cash, so they will get all they wasted plus their initial startup funds back at the expense of the American people.

I cannot tell you how criminal that use of America's assets is for greedmongers like Nancy Pelosi yapping horrid things in retaliation for someone telling her "no." If she weren't slipping stuff out quietly in electronic transfers and had to use armored cars, America would see a lot of silver being driven down the highways from Washington to San Francisco palaces belonging to Nancy's chums. It was funny yesterday to see her screeching on television how America was getting its time wasted by Republicans, when in reality this screeching little dowager is hiding serious abuse of trust with re to the American people's money on things that enrich those in her little self-interested family and millionaire's club who feather her nest at election time. She's nothing short of a criminal, she's just better at it than most people, abusing her position in the House of Representatives and loving it. More here: Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2011 | Judicial Watch

Look freedom i am not defending the dems either. Their not great at their jobs either but neither are gop at the moment

I think you can still default as if house reject sentate plan today then you will default on your debt on thursday

I am not defending obama. He has been very poor president. But i don,t think gop have been a great either.
You're not defending the Dems? Well, knock me over with a feather!

We voted in a majority of conservatives to deal with and end the overspending the dems use on pet rock projects should they unfortunately get a majority in either house.

As far as Obama is concerned, he needs to be watched and watched closely. He tends to favor foreign issues over domestic and self-aggrandizing issues over foreign issues. He's a master deceiver who can wow half the low iq population, and he earned a list on the most corrupt politicians for years running, too. He says one thing and does another so much the chronology of that garbage is taxing political geniuses to recall. Plus, he's there when there's a pity factor like Al Sharpton is with a Tawana Brawley. And guess what. He gets conservatives to take the blame when he screws anything up, such as shutting down selected enemies by executive fiat and choice. He considers ALL VETERANS AND MILITARY his enemies while he cravenly opted not to fight for America in favor of living the high life, and his use of mind altering substances is so egregious, they had to close down the White House to ordinary Americans to cover his naughty butt. And everybody in the press knows it but won't make a peep because they know they are next on his enemy hit list for disadvantages if they should.

Just imagine that. Leftists going on decades now use the WH as their den of iniquities and have learned to just shut it down to keep it hush-hush to the public with a muzzled press corps. :rolleyes:

Ignominious perverts. :rolleyes:

true, dictators are not leaders, they are dictators.

I would not call him a dictator. He is is just not a very good leader. Good at winning elections. Not good at leading a country

I agree, but he wants to be a dictator. At present a few members of the GOP are preventing it, as they should.

Mate he just a bad leader, no more and no less. he been gone in three years and then their be a new president.

Decker, default is just not going to happen. Why not move on. We're monitoring a President who thinks there is no limit to using the United States Treasury as his campaign donor grab bag. He is pissed because John Boehner has told him his criminal use of American funds is done.

So what does the little boy do? He makes life hard on America's veterans and defenders by carrying through threats he makes. He wants Nancy Pelosi's BIL to have a cushy life, so he calls the Treasury with a good fist shake about what will happen to them as federal employees if Nancy's pals and family do not get every little thing they long for--namely 100% guaranteed loans on businesses they have already drained for cash, so they will get all they wasted plus their initial startup funds back at the expense of the American people.

I cannot tell you how criminal that use of America's assets is for greedmongers like Nancy Pelosi yapping horrid things in retaliation for someone telling her "no." If she weren't slipping stuff out quietly in electronic transfers and had to use armored cars, America would see a lot of silver being driven down the highways from Washington to San Francisco palaces belonging to Nancy's chums. It was funny yesterday to see her screeching on television how America was getting its time wasted by Republicans, when in reality this screeching little dowager is hiding serious abuse of trust with re to the American people's money on things that enrich those in her little self-interested family and millionaire's club who feather her nest at election time. She's nothing short of a criminal, she's just better at it than most people, abusing her position in the House of Representatives and loving it. More here: Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2011 | Judicial Watch

Look freedom i am not defending the dems either. Their not great at their jobs either but neither are gop at the moment

I think you can still default as if house reject sentate plan today then you will default on your debt on thursday

I am not defending obama. He has been very poor president. But i don,t think gop have been a great either.

We voted in a majority of conservatives to deal with and end the overspending the dems use on pet rock projects should they unfortunately get a majority in either house.

As far as Obama is concerned, he needs to be watched and watched closely. He tends to favor foreign issues over domestic and self-aggrandizing issues over foreign issues. He's a master deceiver who can wow half the low iq population, and he earned a list on the most corrupt politicians for years running, too. He says one thing and does another so much the chronology of that garbage is taxing political geniuses to recall. Plus, he's there when there's a pity factor like Al Sharpton is with a Tawana Brawley. And guess what. He gets conservatives to take the blame when he screws anything up, such as shutting down selected enemies by executive fiat and choice. He considers ALL VETERANS AND MILITARY his enemies while he cravenly opted not to fight for America in favor of living the high life, and his use of mind altering substances is so egregious, they had to close down the White House to ordinary Americans to cover his naughty butt. And everybody in the press knows it but won't make a peep because they know they are next on his enemy hit list for disadvantages if they should.

Just imagine that. Leftists going on decades now use the WH as their den of iniquities and have learned to just shut it down to keep it hush-hush to the public with a muzzled press corps. :rolleyes:

Look i agree that lot of what obama done has been bad. nsa stuff, drones, irs stuff, trying to go a pointless war with syria, not keeping his promises. So he not been great president on a lot of things

I guess you really believe what you've said, but the facts are so plain even someone that isn't too smart can figure it out. GOP has been trying to defund Obamacare on their word that it is going to cost more, when all the facts point the opposite. They've wasted time and effort working on repealing it instead of working on creating jobs. They know the Senate and the President are not going to sign anything that dismantles or destroys Obamacare, yet like idiots they keep wasting time and effort on trying to do away with it.
Why are they so dense? Then, they try another trick, let's shutdown the government and see if Obama will cave and sign away what he worked so hard to get passed. Idiotic? Yep, yet that didn't stop them. So, now you are claiming that it is the President's fault and the GOP is just getting blamed for it? Bwahahaha.....check the polls, people are not stupid. Cruz is just catering to a small group, even Republicans that are not Tpublicans are saying "end the charade". Sorry you can't see it.

I guess you really believe what you've said, but the facts are so plain even someone that isn't too smart can figure it out. GOP has been trying to defund Obamacare on their word that it is going to cost more, when all the facts point the opposite. They've wasted time and effort working on repealing it instead of working on creating jobs. They know the Senate and the President are not going to sign anything that dismantles or destroys Obamacare, yet like idiots they keep wasting time and effort on trying to do away with it.
Why are they so dense? Then, they try another trick, let's shutdown the government and see if Obama will cave and sign away what he worked so hard to get passed. Idiotic? Yep, yet that didn't stop them. So, now you are claiming that it is the President's fault and the GOP is just getting blamed for it? Bwahahaha.....check the polls, people are not stupid. Cruz is just catering to a small group, even Republicans that are not Tpublicans are saying "end the charade". Sorry you can't see it.

I agree with you that gop tactics over shutting down the goverment made sense as dems were never going to defund healthcare. It was never going to happen and yet they shut down the goverment over it. Ted cruz play made no sense.

can,t see their being deal now. Too much gap between house and dem leaders to get things done in next 48 hours. Most journalists now say on twitter looking grim for a deal to happen.

The Senate has passed the deal to end the shutdown and raise the debt limit. All with the GOP gaining nothing for the trouble they caused themselves and innocent Americans.

Senate passes deal to end shutdown, raise debt limit | Federal Times | federaltimes.com

I am glad america did not default and good to see a deal. Gop made a mess of this. But good that mitch came to the table and made a deal. Sadly whole thing starts again early next year. Sigh!.

Came together lol. They played you sheeple like they always do. Bless your heart though.

I fully expect the Republicans to cave just like they always do and authorize a rise in the debt ceiling while allowing Obamacare to go forward and continue to destroy the jobs market. We didn't get to $17 trillion of debt and all these centrally planned laws with Democrats alone.

Looks like I was right.

What just might happen is the debt ceiling is increased and one or more credit agencies downgrade us anyway for not getting our long term debt under control. We'd deserve it.

Looks like I was right about this too:

Chinese agency downgrades US credit rating - FRANCE 24

I fully expect the Republicans to cave just like they always do and authorize a rise in the debt ceiling while allowing Obamacare to go forward and continue to destroy the jobs market. We didn't get to $17 trillion of debt and all these centrally planned laws with Democrats alone.

Looks like I was right.

What just might happen is the debt ceiling is increased and one or more credit agencies downgrade us anyway for not getting our long term debt under control. We'd deserve it.

To be fair you got it right but glad they did not default in the end.

Looks like I was right.

Why? Because a default would have resulted in a ratings downgrade! Now we have the ratings downgrade AND more debt. Further, this "deal" the GOP cut cuts out the sequester that was set to go into effect Oct 1. Yea, even more debt! In addition, Obamacare proceeds unscathed and the politicians and their staff still get a pass on the laws they created.

How'd that work out?

As I said before, had the debt ceiling not been raised, we would NOT have defaulted and we would have been in a position to actually pressure the Progressives to cut spending and live within the laws they make. That would have avoided the downgrade.

What a disaster for the future of this country...

Looks like I was right.

Why? Because a default would have resulted in a ratings downgrade! Now we have the ratings downgrade AND more debt. Further, this "deal" the GOP cut cuts out the sequester that was set to go into effect Oct 1. Yea, even more debt! In addition, Obamacare proceeds unscathed and the politicians and their staff still get a pass on the laws they created.

How'd that work out?

As I said before, had the debt ceiling not been raised, we would NOT have defaulted and we would have been in a position to actually pressure the Progressives to cut spending and live within the laws they make. That would have avoided the downgrade.

That would have avoided the downgrade.

why avoid the problem - progressively raise the tax base on income above 100k and solve the problem ... oh, that side of your brain ceased functioning, how convenient to live in fairyland.

How'd that work out?

why avoid the problem - progressively raise the tax base on income above 100k and solve the problem ...

Or, cut spending to live within our means. We funded all government operations in 2008 with the revenue we'll realize this year. The government operated just fine in 2008 on that level of funding, we can do it today...with NO deficit spending.

Further, what you fail to understand is that raising tax rates as you suggest could very well result in LESS revenue to government coffers as capital finds it's way towards less onerous tax and regulatory environments and the economy subsequently suffers. This has proven to be the case many times in the past, though no one can say for sure which way revenues would head following changes in tax rates. Your idea would by no means "fix the problem". If could in fact make it much worse.

oh, that side of your brain ceased functioning, how convenient to live in fairyland.

Ah yes, an ad hominem attack. Works every time...:eusa_hand:

How'd that work out?

why avoid the problem - progressively raise the tax base on income above 100k and solve the problem ...

Or, cut spending to live within our means. We funded all government operations in 2008 with the revenue we'll realize this year. The government operated just fine in 2008 on that level of funding, we can do it today...with NO deficit spending.

Further, what you fail to understand is that raising tax rates as you suggest could very well result in LESS revenue to government coffers as capital finds it's way towards less onerous tax and regulatory environments and the economy subsequently suffers. This has proven to be the case many times in the past, though no one can say for sure which way revenues would head following changes in tax rates. Your idea would by no means "fix the problem". If could in fact make it much worse.

oh, that side of your brain ceased functioning, how convenient to live in fairyland.

Ah yes, an ad hominem attack. Works every time...:eusa_hand:

William J. Clinton | The White House

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare rolls. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus.

the budget was balanced and a surplus with the Democratic tax initiative in the first term of the Clinton Administration.

your argument above and the 2003 the Republican tax legislation is the reason for the present conditions you simply are in denial of.

Forum List

Back