America Freaks Out

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.
God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Read Psalm 91. Is it true? Yes. Is it for today? Yes. Who is it for? Those who "ABIDE" "UNDER" the shadow of the almighty. The answer? Abiding in Christ. Totally.

God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!

The chances of being gunned down in a public place are far greater than contracting Ebola. Americans are cool with being shot though. Go figure.

Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.
Guess it the bleeding out of all ones orifices then death that gets people excited.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!
I am saying if he exists he doesn't care to protect anyone.

People who believe in god die horrible deaths every day. Seems to me he or she is choosing not to protect them.

Protect us from death? Really?

As an enemy of God you would no doubt LOVE for people to believe that Lie - that God is deaf, dumb and blind in heaven leaning on a cane - last miracle done in Goshen when the angel of death brought a deadly plague came over the land and all those "under the blood" were not touched! Oh! Yes. Listen. God is not dead. God is alive and well - it is your sins that have separated you from God so if you hear of the Ebola virus in your neck of the woods? You better run for your life and take cover fast! So long as you insist on living apart from obedience to Jesus Christ? You're wide open. That's the truth. Live with it.

Last edited:

Guess it the bleeding out of all ones orifices then death that gets people excited.
...but other than that it's really pretty benign...nothing to worry about.

Wait 21 days...8-9 for the first window...if anyone on that flight or the ones immediately after get ebola...then the panic will start...right now...having watched how incompetent the CDC is behaving...people are concerned...

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it - every opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening - even over your fireplace - your vent over stove - any opening or window in your house - anoint it with a dab of oil - olive oil as God to bless the oil - He knows what you are going to do - He will honor that prayer - it will be a blessing over your house. If any ungodly person walks through your front door (you should not be permitting them into your house) you will have to anoint the doors with oil again after they leave. Seal your house and be vigilant in prayer.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.

Last edited:

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it ever opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening your even over your fireplace - your vent over stove any opening or window in your house.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.
Whoa there ma'am. Halloween?

Again, is it really your take that you will be saved from death? Because that's what it. sounded like. Yes or no should suffice

The chances of being gunned down in a public place are far greater than contracting Ebola. Americans are cool with being shot though. Go figure.

In a shooting each bullet does not go on to kill two more people, and then 4 more people, then 8...etc.

Respect and fear are two different things.

Wait 21 days...8-9 for the first window...if anyone on that flight or the ones immediately after get ebola...then the panic will start...right now...having watched how incompetent the CDC is behaving...people are concerned...

Its what you get when people are more concerned with spin and pet projects instead of the actual mission of the agency.

Forum List

Back