"America First" = Racist?

Are Trump voters racist?

• Yes, because his immigration polices are/were racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because some of Trump's other campaign promises are not racist.

• Yes, other.

• Total voters

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
For the past 8 months, we have heard that all those who voted for Trump are racists. I assume (and correct me if I am wrong) that Trump voters get that dubious label because he said he wants to ban Muslims and build a wall.

Is a person racist for wanting his/her political officials to put his/her interests above all others? Or, is that person automatically racist for voting for Trump for reasons other than that which the left deems racist (everything)?

I voted no, other.

Dems are void of ideas & solutions so this is their only play, call everyone names. It will backfire eventually. People are tired of it.

Putting America first is not racist even by a dimwitted demoquack's stretch of imagination. Good gawd

I took the third option, and left it blank
I guess I understand that you obtained on that vote on principle. But, for me, principle dictated that I do everything in my power to keep Hillary Clinton out of power. She obviously has no regard for American sovereignty.

Add to the problem: was there another democrat or republican candidate that you would have voted for instead of Trump or Hillary? They all sucked in my opinion. It was as if no one thought they had a chance to upset the coronation of the Hilldabeast.

I would have voted straight ticket Libertarian Party, but a libertarian, Gary Johnson is not. I really wish that party would get serious because many of us need a third option. It's either choose to be ruled by communist or theocratic Jesus nazies. Both are authoritarian statist assholes. The UniParty is real. It is as if they made a back-room deal to fuck us over. Democrats agreed to be economic and firearm statists, and Republicans agreed to take on the personal liberty issues in the name of Jesus. All of it seems organized to keep us divided and powerless.

I took the third option, and left it blank
I guess I understand that you obtained on that vote on principle. But, for me, principle dictated that I do everything in my power to keep Hillary Clinton out of power. She obviously has no regard for American sovereignty.

Add to the problem: was there another democrat or republican candidate that you would have voted for instead of Trump or Hillary? They all sucked in my opinion. It was as if no one thought they had a chance to upset the coronation of the Hilldabeast.

I would have voted straight ticket Libertarian Party, but a libertarian, Gary Johnson is not. I really wish that party would get serious because many of us need a third option. It's either choose to be ruled by communist or theocratic Jesus nazies. Both are authoritarian statist assholes. The UniParty is real. It is as if they made a back-room deal to fuck us over. Democrats agreed to be economic and firearm statists, and Republicans agreed to take on the personal liberty issues in the name of Jesus. All of it seems organized to keep us divided and powerless.

Had Kasich, O'Malley, Walker, or Webb, (alphabetical order), won the nomination, I would have voted

Forum List

Back