America Escaped a Tragedy Yesterday

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
But don't worry, white liberal atheists will make sure they can kill innocent Americans soon enough

Officers took the men into custody and confirmed they were armed, then began a search of the vehicle. Inside the car, officers found a hand grenade and a 9mm handgun. A deeper search of the car turned up the following:

A loaded AK-47 type rifle

Another rifle

Several assault rifle magazines and large quantities of different ammunition

Discharged shell casings and BB ammunition

Several cell phones

Computers and electronics equipment, including drone parts

Bomb Squad personnel called to the scene noted that the variety of the ammunition and large quantity of BBs and electronic devices could be used for bomb-making.
Littering leads Minneapolis police to guns, bomb supplies, drone parts

Let the excuses begin!

But don't worry, white liberal atheists will make sure they can kill innocent Americans soon enough

Officers took the men into custody and confirmed they were armed, then began a search of the vehicle. Inside the car, officers found a hand grenade and a 9mm handgun. A deeper search of the car turned up the following:

Another rifle

Several cell phones

Bomb Squad personnel called to the scene noted that the variety of the ammunition and large quantity of BBs and electronic devices could be used for bomb-making.

Let the excuses begin!
Yay for the cops. :clap:

Another rifle

Several cell phones

Let the excuses begin!

Interesting to note it was local police and not alphabet agencies.

Hennepin County > Sheriff's Jail Roster

There is one. His brother must have been released but he isn't listed as having been released or having ever been in.

Oh, ya........btw, your argument is wrong as hell. But, thanks for trying. The stereotype is that white liberal atheists hate guns and would do anything to take them away. So......yeah......

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

While I'm glad the cops found these two, it looks like the authorities are ignoring the obvious. I'm guessing they'll be out soon enough and face only minor charges. They're going to murder innocent Americans if they go free.

Good job indeed. Based on their demeanour and items they had these guys weren't armed to hunt geese.

There is one. His brother must have been released but he isn't listed as having been released or having ever been in.

Oh, ya........btw, your argument is wrong as hell. But, thanks for trying. The stereotype is that white liberal atheists hate guns and would do anything to take them away. So......yeah......

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

In fairness I must correct you, what he said was “white liberal atheists will make sure they can kill innocent Americans soon enough.” He is referring to policy not direct action. Taking away others guns gives the bad guy more opportunity to kill unimpeded. Your gun hating comment, although an attempt to appear bright and deflect from the true subject only proves his point.

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

In fairness I must correct you, what he said was “white liberal atheists will make sure they can kill innocent Americans soon enough.” He is referring to policy not direct action. Taking away others guns gives the bad guy more opportunity to kill unimpeded. Your gun hating comment, although an attempt to appear bright and deflect from the true subject only proves his point.

The point, sweet pea, is that if you are going to use stereotypes you have to be a bit more choosy. You have a clash of stereotypes going on there.

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

The point, sweet pea, is that if you are going to use stereotypes you have to be a bit more choosy. You have a clash of stereotypes going on there.

Nope “Sweat Pea,” I just explained it. You mixed the stereotypes, not the OP. His statement concerned policies making victims weaker. The idea of fearing guns and making policy to ban them thereby taking self defense away from everyone are actually identical stereotypes. If you can't understand, try getting someone to read it to you slowly.

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

Nope “Sweat Pea,” I just explained it. You mixed the stereotypes, not the OP. His statement concerned policies making victims weaker. The idea of fearing guns and making policy to ban them thereby taking self defense away from everyone are actually identical stereotypes. If you can't understand, try getting someone to read it to you slowly.

Let me slow this down for you. Expecting white liberal atheists to become outraged over the stereotype of a bust with guns involved is ludicrous at the same time you are expecting them to be outraged over the stereotype of Muslims being arrested is asking white liberal atheists to pick and choose stereotypes.

Love,

White, liberal atheist.

Let me slow this down for you. Expecting white liberal atheists to become outraged over the stereotype of a bust with guns involved is ludicrous at the same time you are expecting them to be outraged over the stereotype of Muslims being arrested is asking white liberal atheists to pick and choose stereotypes.

Even when you slow down your typing to your thought speed, you miss the point. The OP in no way insinuated the liberal atheists were going to be outraged. In fact, just the opposite expecting excuses from them. After you have had your mom come down to the basement and explain this to you, you can post another answer full of drivel. I will let you have the last word since I don't suffer fools well. Have a nice day and stay on your meds.

Forum List

Back