America Before the Entitlement State

What a pile of manure. You right wing regressives are NOT liberals. You don't have a liberal bone in your bodies. You can keep chanting it, but it will never be true. Not only are you dyed-in-the-wool conservatives, you are blind to the FACT, it is YOU folks who are the statists and authoritarians. You folks LOVE when government invades, bombs, kills, tortures, arrests, incarcerates and executes...you LOVE it and defend it!

It is ONLY when government helps We, the People WHO ARE THE GOVERNMENT, the you right wing turds cry foul.

There is NO mistake in Buchanan's quote...DEAL WITH IT!

What are you going to do next? Hold your breath until you turn blue, because you can't get your way, control over our lives. :lol: Good one.

Are you really THAT blind? Conservatives want control over a woman's uterus, the ability to test our bodily fluids and bust down our doors.

Are you really that stupid, basing your world view on singular controversial issues such as these? These are complex matters, not simply Yes or No issues, Bfgrn. There are valid concerns on both sides, here. You abandon Principle,you mock the high ground, and claim superiority at the same time. That's a big fail. I think you need better justification in killing the Unborn. You work for the Government? Do they drug test? Are there circumstances where Drug Testing is Appropriate? DUI Testing? Your President has claimed the Power to Drone Target Anyone, Anywhere in the World for Assassination without Anyone Else's approval, with no oversight. Why aren't you questioning that?

Are you really THAT blind? Conservatives want control over a woman's uterus, the ability to test our bodily fluids and bust down our doors.

Do you really expect to be taken seriously with such silly partisan nonsense? Or are you just 'performing' for the other left-wing extremists you hope will read your crap?

What are you going to do next? Hold your breath until you turn blue, because you can't get your way, control over our lives. :lol: Good one.

Are you really that stupid, basing your world view on singular controversial issues such as these? These are complex matters, not simply Yes or No issues, Bfgrn. There are valid concerns on both sides, here. You abandon Principle,you mock the high ground, and claim superiority at the same time. That's a big fail. I think you need better justification in killing the Unborn. You work for the Government? Do they drug test? Are there circumstances where Drug Testing is Appropriate? DUI Testing? Your President has claimed the Power to Drone Target Anyone, Anywhere in the World for Assassination without Anyone Else's approval, with no oversight. Why aren't you questioning that?

Thank you for proving my point. You TRUST government to control a woman's uterus, test our body fluids and know when to bust down our doors...

fascism1.jpg

To investigate without warrant, to detain without probable cause, habeas, or appeal, and to withhold rights from gays and lesbians. They wish to conjoin church and state, subject civil liberties to majority rule, and allow state and local governments to violate the rule of law.

In almost every way, conservatives are at odds with the intent of the Framers and the fundamental tenets of the Constitution.

Do you really expect to be taken seriously with such silly partisan nonsense? Or are you just 'performing' for the other left-wing extremists you hope will read your crap?

It IS utter nonsense of course. More importantly it is a straw man to divert from the thread thesis and I encourage all those who think this is an important thesis to not allow them to do that. The only thing entitlements have to do with abortion is whether the taxpayer shall be on the hook to pay for abortions. Most rightwingers object to that. Most pro-abortion leftwingers want that. And that IS fair game for discussion within the thesis.

The legal right to have an abortion is fair game for discussion on an abortion thread. In my opinion on this thread whether one should be entitled to have others pay for her abortion is fair game for discussion.

To investigate without warrant, to detain without probable cause, habeas, or appeal, and to withhold rights from gays and lesbians. They wish to conjoin church and state, subject civil liberties to majority rule, and allow state and local governments to violate the rule of law.

In almost every way, conservatives are at odds with the intent of the Framers and the fundamental tenets of the Constitution.

Strike 1.... Strike 2......Strike 3 .... this guy is swinging at the air... Next Batter...... back to the dugout Son.... :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

What a pile of manure.

Son, just last week you claimed that Josef Stalin was a "conservative." you are in NO position to call the posts of others "manure."

You right wing regressives are NOT liberals.

I define "liberal" by the ideals of Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams and John Jay.

I am absolutely a liberal. I support liberty, you support authoritarianism.

You don't have a liberal bone in your bodies.

As usual, the facts are the opposite of what you claim.

You can keep chanting it, but it will never be true. Not only are you dyed-in-the-wool conservatives, you are blind to the FACT, it is YOU folks who are the statists and authoritarians.

No, that would be Marxists like you.

You folks LOVE when government invades, bombs, kills, tortures, arrests, incarcerates and executes...you LOVE it and defend it!

That must be why you call us "isolationists" for seeking to stay clear of the affairs of other nations.

It is ONLY when government helps We, the People WHO ARE THE GOVERNMENT, the you right wing turds cry foul.

There is NO mistake in Buchanan's quote...DEAL WITH IT!

The mistake is in your thought process, or lack of therein.

Bgfrn;

Put down the bong and turn off DailyKOS. Help IS possible, check yourself into a rehab facility and take one day at a time. Next week, form a thought on what you want to eat for lunch; the following week, form a thought on what color of jumpsuit you want to wear.

It will take time and effort, but you can learn to think. There are people dedicated to helping you.

To investigate without warrant, to detain without probable cause, habeas, or appeal, and to withhold rights from gays and lesbians.

Are you making an accusation that someone is doing this or supports this?

They wish to conjoin church and state, subject civil liberties to majority rule, and allow state and local governments to violate the rule of law.

And you wish to put white babies on a spit to cook them over and open fire with a little BBQ sauce.

Do you REALLY think that outrageous lies are the way to make your point? I realize that slander, libel and general demagoguery are the mainstay of your party, but do you think it is really effective?

Really?

Without more outrageous lies, illustrate an "intent" or ideal of the framers that conservatives are at odds with.

Look, I realize that you are generally uneducated and not terribly bright, ergo you are a leftist; but here are some quotes regarding the intent of the framers;

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labour the bread which it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities."--Thomas Jefferson

"With respect to the words general welfare, I have always regarded them as qualified by the detail of powers (enumerated in the Constitution) connected with them. To take them in a literal and
unlimited sense would be a metamorphosis of the Constitution into a character which there is a host of proofs was not contemplated by its creators." --James Madison

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents...." --James Madison

Forum List

Back