America and geek culture

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Americans what do you think of people who identify with pop culture? People who go to conventions?

GettyImages-480176354.jpg

Do people on the right wing think this culture is antithetical to mainstream American culture?

Heck, If I was 20 years younger, I'd be going to the various Cons

I think that America is a diverse nation and, for being so, is a greater nation because of it. Whether you want to go to conventions, play video games, watch the Kardashians, become a chemist, live out in the country and hunt, or argue on internet forums there is going to be a group of people who like doing just that. I think that its pretty darn awesome that anybody can do pretty much anything and find a group of people that enjoy that same passion.

It's awesome. America offers every opportunity one could want.

Americans what do you think of people who identify with pop culture? People who go to conventions?

Do people on the right wing think this culture is antithetical to mainstream American culture?

Yo, they are in the Democrats World!!! Living in a fantasy!!!

"GTP"

This is not a new phenomena just a different way of dressing.

This geek-a-con culture is nothing but fags, morons, and assholes who are suffering from arrested development. These children still play with toys and read comic books about fictional super heroes. Pathetic! They need something to jar them back to reality, like some Guantanamo style water boarding.

This geek-a-con culture is nothing but fags, morons, and assholes who are suffering from arrested development. These children still play with toys and read comic books about fictional super heroes. Pathetic! They need something to jar them back to reality, like some Guantanamo style water boarding.

Why? I mean, yes they play games and read comics, but why is that bad? Your labeling them "...fags, morons and assholes who are suffering from arrested development" shows you are seriously hostile towards them. Why do you care? Most of the adults who do this are working people who fund their own hobby. Why do you want to condemn them?

Why? I mean, yes they play games and read comics, but why is that bad? Your labeling them "...fags, morons and assholes who are suffering from arrested development" shows you are seriously hostile towards them. Why do you care? Most of the adults who do this are working people who fund their own hobby. Why do you want to condemn them?
I can have my opinion. Adults should not play with make believe toys.

Forum List

Back