Ameri-exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Mexicans. Even illegal ones. They make the best burritos.

Maybe if you were White, you would feel differently. And let me guess. You also have no problem sending American jobs overseas to third world countries. Using them basically as wage slaves. You know, there are species of ants that take other ants as slaves. The slaver ants have evolved to the point that they can't even feed themselves without their slaves. Tell me. Who would that make the real slave.
This is what you white motherfuckers keep forgetting....your congress VOTED FOR NAFTA. Remember that contract with America shit?...you, you red white and blue fucks wanted this. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, your comfy jobs all gone, now you want to blame every motherfuckin body but yourselves. Your congress, you...also pay companies to ship jobs overseas...its only when you simple minded white people get with facts, and get off this constant need to follow bs rhetoric will your lives change. You have got to stop drinking and drowning in the GOP koolaide.

Yeah. Like a lot of us White motherfuckers had much of a choice. By the way, I never supported NAFTA. Or GATT for that matter. Trump claims that he is going to fix that shit. And more. That gives him my motherfucking vote.

A racist Trump supporter. That tells a lot who support Trump.
Don't forget your swastika flag when you vote. This is the reason people should NOT vote for Trump.

Last edited:
What exactly do you think America is going to exit?

Political correctness.
What will that do assuming you actually are making sense here?

Most likely, it will cause war. Enough at any rate to make the U.S. prison system look like a McDonalds bathroom trying to hold a football stadum full of people. And you think the taxes are bad now in trying to imprison the hordes of mexicans and negroes? I think you need to choose sides. And if you are White, there is only one sane choice to make. Siding with White people.
The only real side is the American side. The other side, which Mcflipper seems determined for, is the McDonald bathroom of the prison full of Mexicans and Negroes. Mcflip, don't be a drip.

True patriotism doesn't stem from the ground you live on, the political cult imprinted on you or whatever rag is flying on top of a flag pole. True patriotism stems from what species of human you are. Deal with it.

That is not patriotism racist shit head. That is hatred.

Yep, McFlopped is insane.

When you kick a dog, is the dog insane for biting you?
If you want to school, then to college or higher vo tech, and you kept current in your CE, you are fine.

If you did not, then you not the black is at fault.

Oh. I see. The way to not be a nigg.. is to be a nigg.. That's right. Crack that motherfucking whip! Who are you to judge me on what I did or didn't do. Also, my ability to afford college was just about equal to my being able to build a rocket ship and fly it to the moon. Though maybe if college was free, or they paid me to go to college, I would have stayed in high school.

Even then, do you know what going to college means? It mainly means becoming more entrenched in our diseased status quo socio-economic system. Almost certainly removing from my brain as with a scalpel the ability to think beyond that socio-economic system. And then, what would I have done. Raised a family to have the government and the jew controlled media convince my daughter that it was ok to fuck nigg-ers? Next, I will include some statistics for you. In case you hadn't seen them. Tell me I am at fault for them. Then call it spam and report me. Apparently the only way you know how to handle the truth.
2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

They way up is to be current in job market skills.

You failed so badly that almost any person of color can take your job.

Maybe if you were White, you would feel differently. And let me guess. You also have no problem sending American jobs overseas to third world countries. Using them basically as wage slaves. You know, there are species of ants that take other ants as slaves. The slaver ants have evolved to the point that they can't even feed themselves without their slaves. Tell me. Who would that make the real slave.
This is what you white motherfuckers keep forgetting....your congress VOTED FOR NAFTA. Remember that contract with America shit?...you, you red white and blue fucks wanted this. Now that the chickens have come home to roost, your comfy jobs all gone, now you want to blame every motherfuckin body but yourselves. Your congress, you...also pay companies to ship jobs overseas...its only when you simple minded white people get with facts, and get off this constant need to follow bs rhetoric will your lives change. You have got to stop drinking and drowning in the GOP koolaide.

Yeah. Like a lot of us White motherfuckers had much of a choice. By the way, I never supported NAFTA. Or GATT for that matter. Trump claims that he is going to fix that shit. And more. That gives him my motherfucking vote.

Don't forget your swastika flag when you vote. This is the reason people should NOT vote for Trump.

Tell me. You pretend to know it all. How many White Americans try to sneak into mexico. Also, how many White Europeans try to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. Is labeling the truth as "racist" a good plan to you? I have something else you can label as "racist." The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. That is an ecological issue. Not a "racist" one. Also, the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. The opposite way of dealing with the overpopulation problem is being un-racist.

Tell me. Are you jewish or some other form of non-white? Or do you get paid and screwed well enough to not care about belonging to a doomsday cult. Or maybe you are one of those self centered filthy slime whos brain drugs are so good from your doomsday cult that the thought of it happening doesn't bother you. Maybe you even look forward to it.

There is no question that overwhelmingly almost any neighbor of color would be a better neighbor than Mcflip.

Political correctness.
What will that do assuming you actually are making sense here?

Most likely, it will cause war. Enough at any rate to make the U.S. prison system look like a McDonalds bathroom trying to hold a football stadum full of people. And you think the taxes are bad now in trying to imprison the hordes of mexicans and negroes? I think you need to choose sides. And if you are White, there is only one sane choice to make. Siding with White people.
The only real side is the American side. The other side, which Mcflipper seems determined for, is the McDonald bathroom of the prison full of Mexicans and Negroes. Mcflip, don't be a drip.

True patriotism doesn't stem from the ground you live on, the political cult imprinted on you or whatever rag is flying on top of a flag pole. True patriotism stems from what species of human you are. Deal with it.

That is not patriotism racist shit head. That is hatred.

Do you really want to have a discussion about "hatred?" I have a thread in the race relations/racism section called "The difference between hate and compassion." Read it and unload all of your brainwashed ideas on the matter.

They way up is to be current in job market skills.

You failed so badly that almost any person of color can take your job.

No. The way up in our capitalist dog eat dog system is to screw the other guy or destroy the environment. Though being skilled at asskissing goes a long way too. As to the rest, there should be no "people of color" around to take my job. You may not believe it, but White countries have gotten along well for thousands of years without any people of color around. And many are doing far better than the U.S. without having that many people of color. For that reason.

There is no question that overwhelmingly almost any neighbor of color would be a better neighbor than Mcflip.

If you went to Vegas, would you try to lose? Go up to post #66. Go to any age group in the statistics I showed and tell me how having a White person as a neighbor would be worse.

You are able to lose without going to Vegas. You keep doing it. I am not knocking white neighbors. just pointing out almost any person of color would be a better neighbor than you.

You are able to lose without going to Vegas. You keep doing it. I am not knocking white neighbors. just pointing out almost any person of color would be a better neighbor than you.

That is only because I wouldn't contribute to the brain drug thrill that you have been programmed to receive over being a filthy traitor. Neither would I contribute to the comfort you get from the Stockholm Syndrome like cult that you have had imprinted on you. Imprinted like a duckling can get imprinted on a human. That you don't think differently is clear. And it is highly unlikely that you CAN think differently.

That is only because I wouldn't contribute to the brain drug thrill that you have been programmed to receive over being a filthy traitor. Neither would I contribute to the comfort you get from the Stockholm Syndrome like cult that you have had imprinted on you. Imprinted like a duckling can get imprinted on a human. That you don't think differently is clear. And it is highly unlikely that you CAN think differently.
:lol: You are a loony, bub, don't ever think differently.

As long as I know that you know I am right, your insults mean nothing.

Tell me. You pretend to know it all. How many White Americans try to sneak into mexico. Also, how many White Europeans try to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. Is labeling the truth as "racist" a good plan to you? I have something else you can label as "racist." The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. That is an ecological issue. Not a "racist" one. Also, the population levels of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. The opposite way of dealing with the overpopulation problem is being un-racist.

Tell me. Are you jewish or some other form of non-white? Or do you get paid and screwed well enough to not care about belonging to a doomsday cult. Or maybe you are one of those self centered filthy slime whos brain drugs are so good from your doomsday cult that the thought of it happening doesn't bother you. Maybe you even look forward to it.

You talk too much. Same crap racist bull crap................. I stop reading your garbage after 5 sentences.
You are branded as racist. That's your credibility and nothing more. Go get some help dude.

As long as I know that you know I am right, your insults mean nothing.

Blah blah blah blah.......... What a racist moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back