Ameri-exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
If Hillary wins and makes many illegals legal, we will need an "Ameriexit" like England had their "Brexit." The number of "latinos" in this country, legal or not, makes them just as bad as the muslim invaders (refugees) flooding into Europe. If Hillary wins and has her way, making many illegals legal, it will do the opposite of dissuading other illegals from coming here. Hell, as it is, many states already give drivers licences to illegals. Which is de facto citizenship. I am not willing to have mexico become part of the U.S. Or vice versa. Please avoid the need for any "Ameriexit" and vote for Trump!

If Hillary wins and makes many illegals legal, we will need an "Ameriexit" like England had their "Brexit." The number of "latinos" in this country, legal or not, makes them just as bad as the muslim invaders (refugees) flooding into Europe. If Hillary wins and has her way, making many illegals legal, it will do the opposite of dissuading other illegals from coming here. Hell, as it is, many states already give drivers licences to illegals. Which is de facto citizenship. I am not willing to have mexico become part of the U.S. Or vice versa. Please avoid the need for any "Ameriexit" and vote for Trump!

Someone forgot their anti-tard pills today.

When a dumb button is needed there is none to be found so this will have to do!

th

If you're in...................

TEXAS = Texit

IDAHO = I'dexit

FLORIDA = Flexit

MASSACHUSETTS = Massexit

Give me some more.

Nothing wrong with Mexicans. Even illegal ones. They make the best burritos.

Maybe if you were White, you would feel differently. And let me guess. You also have no problem sending American jobs overseas to third world countries. Using them basically as wage slaves. You know, there are species of ants that take other ants as slaves. The slaver ants have evolved to the point that they can't even feed themselves without their slaves. Tell me. Who would that make the real slave.

Quite frankly I know of no one presently advocating the annexation of Mexico. Do you?

Dogs don't annex fleas. The fleas just hop on and make themselves at home. Also, around half of the TV channels on cable TV are spanish language. Did that happen because anybody was trying to annex mexico?

Lissen up, ant brain, what is your point?

Your buddy, Dangerous Donald, just lied again.

Nothing wrong with Mexicans. Even illegal ones. They make the best burritos.

Maybe if you were White, you would feel differently. And let me guess. You also have no problem sending American jobs overseas to third world countries. Using them basically as wage slaves. You know, there are species of ants that take other ants as slaves. The slaver ants have evolved to the point that they can't even feed themselves without their slaves. Tell me. Who would that make the real slave.

I am white. About as white as you can get actually. Seriously, I have a really hard time getting a tan. I just look like a white statue that a pigeon pooped on after being out in the sun for more than 30 minutes. Damn these freckles!

My comment was a bit sarcastic. The issue of illegal mexicans is a tricky one, on the one hand they shouldn't be here illegally. They should all follow the rules and immigrate legally. In reality, our economy has become pretty dependent on illegal aliens -- it just is what it is. I honestly don't think it's going to change either. Certainly won't if Trump is elected, ha!

By the way, we could have a conversation about slavery in our country in another topic.

What exactly do you think America is going to exit?

Political correctness.
What will that do assuming you actually are making sense here?

Most likely, it will cause war. Enough at any rate to make the U.S. prison system look like a McDonalds bathroom trying to hold a football stadum full of people. And you think the taxes are bad now in trying to imprison the hordes of mexicans and negroes? I think you need to choose sides. And if you are White, there is only one sane choice to make. Siding with White people.

Political correctness.

Most likely, it will cause war. Enough at any rate to make the U.S. prison system look like a McDonalds bathroom trying to hold a football stadum full of people. And you think the taxes are bad now in trying to imprison the hordes of mexicans and negroes? I think you need to choose sides. And if you are White, there is only one sane choice to make. Siding with White people.
I've already chosen a side and it for damn sure isnt white people. in the event your imaginary war comes to fruition i'll have a surprise waiting for inbreds such as yourself. I'll give you a hint. it will be worse than what these two cave chimps received.

Cl5lN-gVAAESksn.jpg

Political correctness.

I've already chosen a side and it for damn sure isnt white people. in the event your imaginary war comes to fruition i'll have a surprise waiting for inbreds such as yourself.

Here's the thing. If you aren't White, I wouldn't want you on my side. And if you aren't White, you won't get close enough to any White person to do anything to them. You will be shot on sight. That is a great thing about being a White separatist. Your enemies are so easy to spot.

Political correctness.

I've already chosen a side and it for damn sure isnt white people. in the event your imaginary war comes to fruition i'll have a surprise waiting for inbreds such as yourself.

Here's the thing. If you aren't White, I wouldn't want you on my side. And if you aren't White, you won't get close enough to any White person to do anything to them. You will be shot on sight. That is a great thing about being a White separatist. Your enemies are so easy to spot.
Sounds like sour grapes. i already told you I wasnt on your side cave chimp. I dont have to get close. I have plenty of white women that will do my dirty work for me. No your enemies are not easy to spot. I have a white god daughter that will make any white man drop his guard. Guess what? She is down for the brothers. You are already infiltrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back