Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

No matter her excuses, there must be accountability for entering someone's home and shooting them dead.

DOPers, I wonder what will happen now?

upload_2019-10-1_14-28-33.png

You know you want this done. Don't lie. Be proud and explain why she should get one.
Email The Great Douche now. The Douche has little time to serve. Dang this was not a federal trial.

Last edited:
She broke into someone's apartment and then murdered them. Seems pretty open and shut to me.
Sadly, when Whitey COPS murder unarmed Black on the streets or in parks. They get a pass.
Guess the killer cops running around the street in texASS got a reminder where they need to murder blacks

She was never going to get a fair trail with a mostly Negro jury and a hate filled Negro judge.

Her defense should have requested a change of venue.
I've always opposed the change of venue practice. Ones guilt, or innocence is supposed to be decided by a jury of ones own peers. Not someone else's peers...

Last edited:
ANYBODY that under the same circumstances shot someone in their own home like this would have been convicted with no exceptions.

I wonder if she was sleeping with him and found out the previous day that he was having an affair on her?

:dunno:

They look like they could have been an item if they were both single. . . .

iu

180921-botham-jean-al-1456_13c6a3b6a493b018689eafa00924fa91.fit-360w.jpg
Maybe they would have fallen in love. Too bad she murdered him.
Maybe she WAS in love with him. Too bad he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He probably thought white women weren't as crazy as black women.

Too bad he found out the hard way white guys have to deal with crazy too. :71:
Your mirth that the guy was murdered won't overturn the verdict
The appeals court will.

"
Ms. Guyger testified that she was returning home from a long day of work when she accidentally parked on the wrong floor of the complex’s garage. As Ms. Guyger walked down the fourth-floor hallway, she said, she did not notice that anything was amiss, including the red doormat outside Mr. Jean’s door.

The door strike plate was defective and not fully latched closed, according to the defense, allowing Ms. Guyger to enter using her own keys.

When Ms. Guyger saw someone inside, she said, she drew her gun and shouted, “Let me see your hands.” She testified that Mr. Jean was walking toward her and shouting “Hey” when she fired her weapon twice, striking Mr. Jean once in the torso and killing him."
==================================

So?

Interesting story. Comes home by car. Parks on the wrong floor. Walks down hall see nothang that out of place.

"The door strike plate was defective and not fully latched closed, according to the defense, allowing Ms. Guyger to enter using her own keys."

Hmm? texASS COP training is real bad. The Door strike plate was defective. Meaning the door had been messy with as no statements by her, her door had a
defective strike plate. Why as a cop, alone, walk in with your gun not already out?

Railroaded.

Scapegoat for hands up don't shoot.

Yes and No.
She was prevented from getting off easy due to the heightened publicity surrounding this case of a death caused by a race based reaction to Botham as a BLACK male figure.

But instead of "reckless homicide" which seems to be more accurate, this was pushed as a "Murder" when there was no such intent proven.

"Reckless homicide is a crime in which the perpetrator was aware that their act (or failure to act when there is a legal duty to act) creates significant risk of death or grievous bodily harm in the victim, but ignores the risk and continues to act (or fail to act), and a human death results."

Guyger was sex-texting plans to hookup illicitly with a married police partner, which might explain her distraction and shows she acted with reckless disregard for saving Botham after the shooting.

She had no intent of killing Botham, but made a deadly mistake because she was doing the wrong thing with a fellow officer knowing this would cost them both their jobs, careers and reputations.

That's not intent to kill Botham, but acting with reckless disregard for him and his life while scrambling to deal with her problems she got into herself. That's not murder, but in order to punish her for her culpability, it was raised to that level of charges instead of going with reckless homicide which would still not appease the family and public aggrieved over this injustice. There should have been counseling to help the family and public to understand why this is reckless homicide and not murder. So they wouldn't need murder charges to feel that the wrong was acknowledged and punished. It was wrong and it cost a man his life, but by reckless homicide because she had no intent.

Railroaded.

Scapegoat for hands up don't shoot.

Yes and No.
She was prevented from getting off easy due to the heightened publicity surrounding this case of a death caused by a race based reaction to Botham as a BLACK male figure.

But instead of "reckless homicide" which seems to be more accurate, this was pushed as a "Murder" when there was no such intent proven.

"Reckless homicide is a crime in which the perpetrator was aware that their act (or failure to act when there is a legal duty to act) creates significant risk of death or grievous bodily harm in the victim, but ignores the risk and continues to act (or fail to act), and a human death results."

Guyger was sex-texting plans to hookup illicitly with a married police partner, which might explain her distraction and shows she acted with reckless disregard for saving Botham after the shooting.

She had no intent of killing Botham, but made a deadly mistake because she was doing the wrong thing with a fellow officer knowing this would cost them both their jobs, careers and reputations.

That's not intent to kill Botham, but acting with reckless disregard for him and his life while scrambling to deal with her problems she got into herself. That's not murder, but in order to punish her for her culpability, it was raised to that level of charges instead of going with reckless homicide which would still not appease the family and public aggrieved over this injustice. There should have been counseling to help the family and public to understand why this is reckless homicide and not murder. So they wouldn't need murder charges to feel that the wrong was acknowledged and punished. It was wrong and it cost a man his life, but by reckless homicide because she had no intent.
Not sure what her department teaches about shooting, but... Here in AL, if were shooting at you; make no mistake; were trying to kill you.

If she were so scared, she could have retreated.

If I walked into my apartment and realized someone foreign was inside, the absolute only thing I would want to do is go back outside lickety-split.

Her defense should have requested a change of venue.
I've always opposed the change of venue practice. Ones guilt, or innocence is supposed to be decided by a jury of ones own peers. Not someone else's peers...
Black judges and jurists aren't exactly peers of a white female in the shooting of a black male.
Traditionally peers in the legal sense refers to people from your own community.

She was never going to get a fair trail with a mostly Negro jury and a hate filled Negro judge.
There were like 2 pure whites, Not one gave her a pass.

I have been a foreman on a murder trial before. Some jury members can be intimidated by others. I know because I was an intimidator and pretty well got the verdict I wanted. I am sure those Negroes were hell bent on finding the White woman guilty of murdering their Soul Brother.

The Negro judge also made some pretty prejudicial rulings. Like not letting the Black Texas Ranger in charge of the investigation testify that he came to the conclusion that there was no crime committed.

Then you have the family filth that made it a racial thing by declaring that it was "justice for Travvon". My god was that despicable.

There were like 2 pure whites, Not one gave her a pass.

I have been a foreman on a murder trial before. Some jury members can be intimidated by others. I know because I was an intimidator and pretty well got the verdict I wanted. I am sure those Negroes were hell bent on finding the White woman guilty of murdering their Soul Brother.

The Negro judge also made some pretty prejudicial rulings. Like not letting the Black Texas Ranger in charge of the investigation testify that he came to the conclusion that there was no crime committed.

Then you have the family filth that made it a racial thing by declaring that it was "justice for Travvon". My god was that despicable.

What murder trial was that?

Forum List

Back