Amazon Moves to Hire 30,000 Part-Time Employees

Part time jobs. Not full time. Remember when all you tards trashed Obama for that kind of thing?

Yeah. I remember, too.

Part time jobs. Not full time. Remember when all you tards trashed Obama for that kind of thing?

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
U.S. Jobless Claims Decline to a Five-Week Low of 234,000
Yeah. Remember when Trump and you tards said the unemployment numbers were fake?

Tell us, in detail, exactly what Trump has done since January 20th to make them not fake any more. Explain, with charts and numbers, how the REAL unemployment went from 40% to under 5% since January, and how Trump achieved this.

This should be fun! :lol:

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
Yeah. Remember when Trump and you tards said the unemployment numbers were fake?

Tell us, in detail, exactly what Trump has done since January 20th to make them not fake any more. Explain, with charts and numbers, how the REAL unemployment went from 40% to under 5% since January, and how Trump achieved this.

This should be fun! :lol:
Dufus, I said learn to read.

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
Phony numbers. 94.2 million people out of the work force, and Trump's heading to the links again this weekend.
Not golfing during the work week? He will have to do better to catch Obama's record.

Donald Trump still does not understand the unemployment rate

“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction. If you look for a job for six months and then you give up, they consider you give up. You just give up. You go home. You say, ‘Darling, I can’t get a job.’ They consider you statistically employed. It’s not the way. But don’t worry about it because it’s going to take care of itself pretty quickly.”

During the campaign, Trump frequently said the unemployment rate — then hovering around 5 percent — was really 42 percent.

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
Phony numbers. 94.2 million people out of the work force, and Trump's heading to the links again this weekend.
Not golfing during the work week? He will have to do better to catch Obama's record.
He's on pace to completely shatter it, like he's already shattered Obama's single year cost record for vacations. In less than 2 months. At this point in his Presidency, Obama hadn't played golf once yet.

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
He's on pace to completely shatter it, like he's already shattered Obama's single year cost record for vacations. In less than 2 months. At this point in his Presidency, Obama hadn't played golf once yet.
Taking weekends off are vacations now? You sound like an old asshole boss I once had.

Oh, look. Here's Amazon hiring 120,000 workers BEFORE Trump was elected: What's behind Amazon's frantic hiring binge

More hiring by Amazon pre-Trump: Amazon is hiring the most MBAs in tech, and it’s not really close

Still more: Amazon’s hiring hunger transforming Seattle economy

I just love how the retards credit Trump for the sun rising. But when his fake ObamaCare replacement blows up, that is somehow the Democrats' fault! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Dufus thinks everyone buys presents for 4th of July.

Yeah. I remember, too.
Learn to read dufus.
And while you're at it.
Taking weekends off are vacations now? You sound like an old asshole boss I once had.

Did you used to spend millions of your boss's dollars to travel to golf resorts every weekend? Because then I could see why he would pissed about your vacations.

Gosh! The sun has come up at least 76 times since Trump's inauguration! GO TRUMP!

Did you used to spend millions of your boss's dollars to travel to golf resorts every weekend? Because then I could see why he would pissed about your vacations.
Oh, so we are playing that game?

Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million

Still waiting for that explanation of how the 42 percent unemployment rate is now less than 5 percent thanks to Trump.

Come on. We need the laugh.

Forum List

Back