amazing news, after innocent iraq vet gets hurt by riot police, vet groups vow help

I really do hate when an OP posts terribly inaccurate assertions. This man is not dead. It doesn't make the police right on this but the OP should not have posted such a wildly inaccurate assertion. Very disappointing.

did he even slink in on his lying belly and correct himself or did he slink out on his belly like the lying coward he is?

The vet is not dead hes in critical condition

TM is right... I wanted to say that because it's so rare that I can honestly do that.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Blind Hog Finds Acorn....film at 11...

you blew it...

Its.......

blind squirrel finds acorn..

or....

Blind hog finds ear of corn..

And then of course....even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Just because the retard was a veteran makes no difference.

He was breaking the law and if he got hurt it was his own fault.

btw Lee Harvey Oswald was a vet. :doubt:

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it
Obviously, the protest had turned violent and that's why the Police were called to break it up.

To ensure "Domestic Tranquility" is also part of the document that starts with a C.

Apparently, you are the one who has never read it. :cool:

nice lies... terrorist lover. there is zero evidence the protesters were violent.

get a clue that doesn't come from al jazeera or stormfront

Seems to me that the words "peacefull" and "innocent" are getting stretched awfully thin.

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it
Obviously, the protest had turned violent and that's why the Police were called to break it up.

To ensure "Domestic Tranquility" is also part of the document that starts with a C.

nice lies... terrorist lover. there is zero evidence the protesters were violent.

zero evidence?

Do you not find it strange that with all of the cameras there....NO ONE will show what happened right before tear gas was used?

To me...the absence of video showing what started the mele is evidence enough to not crucify the police yet.

I have seen many viodeos of that protest.....I saw videos of people marching...and then videos of the aftermath.

But nothing in between.

LMFAO...yet you were out there saying that there was evidence that the tea party was racist in anture...and your evidence was an audio clip of someone saying something that SOUNDED like it may have been the N word.

Hundreds of reporters with cameras and not one video of someone displaying racism....but instead an audio clip of a muffled word.

Love the hypocrisy.

zero evidence?

Do you not find it strange that with all of the cameras there....NO ONE will show what happened right before tear gas was used?

To me...the absence of video showing what started the mele is evidence enough to not crucify the police yet.

I have seen many viodeos of that protest.....I saw videos of people marching...and then videos of the aftermath.

But nothing in between.

LMFAO...yet you were out there saying that there was evidence that the tea party was racist in anture...and your evidence was an audio clip of someone saying something that SOUNDED like it may have been the N word.

Hundreds of reporters with cameras and not one video of someone displaying racism....but instead an audio clip of a muffled word.

Love the hypocrisy.

I'm curious, Jar...I keep hearing that this guy was in "critical condition" with a skull fracture yet now he's listed in fair condition. Did the hospital designate him as being in critical condition or was that something that was put out by OWS protesters?

The reason I ask this...and I really don't know what his condition was...is that when that woman who tried to get at Rand Paul in Kentucky and was pushed down to ground and stepped on by a Rand supporter she claimed that she suffered a concussion from having her head stepped on even though if you look at the video it was her shoulder that got stepped on and not her head. Kind of hard to get a "concussion" in your shoulder! To be honest with you I take what's put out by the OWS people with a serious grain of salt since it's their intention to provoke the police and then paint them as the bad guys.

Last edited:

zero evidence?

But nothing in between.

Love the hypocrisy.

I'm curious, Jar...I keep hearing that this guy was in "critical condition" with a skull fracture yet now he's listed in fair condition. Did the hospital designate him as being in critical condition or was that something that was put out by OWS protesters?

The reason I ask this...and I really don't know what his condition was...is that when that woman who tried to get at Rand Paul in Kentucky and was pushed down to ground and stepped on by a Rand supporter she claimed that she suffered a concussion from having her head stepped on even though if you look at the video it was her shoulder that got stepped on and not her head. Kind of hard to get a "concussion" in your shoulder! To be honest with you I take what's put out by the OWS people with a serious grain of salt since it's their intention to provoke the police and then paint them as the bad guys.

I have no idea what his condition is or was to begin with.

I do find it funny how those on the left question "why would someone fake an injury" and "what evidence do you have that the incident was provoked to make the police look bad"...when....just last week iut was dioscovered that the OWS protester that claimed to have been run over by a police motorcycle not only faked an injury...but the film clip taken by a cell phone shows that he intentionally planted himself underneath the STOPPED motorcycle.

So to be honest...when I see these "agenda driven" video clips showing how cops attacked protesters unprovoked...I refuse to get angry until I see any real evidence.

Sadly, there are people that take video evidence as fact without looking deeper into it.

Why do they hate police officers? That is what I would like to know.

zero evidence?

But nothing in between.

Love the hypocrisy.

I have no idea what his condition is or was to begin with.

I do find it funny how those on the left question "why would someone fake an injury" and "what evidence do you have that the incident was provoked to make the police look bad"...when....just last week iut was dioscovered that the OWS protester that claimed to have been run over by a police motorcycle not only faked an injury...but the film clip taken by a cell phone shows that he intentionally planted himself underneath the STOPPED motorcycle.

So to be honest...when I see these "agenda driven" video clips showing how cops attacked protesters unprovoked...I refuse to get angry until I see any real evidence.

Sadly, there are people that take video evidence as fact without looking deeper into it.

Why do they hate police officers? That is what I would like to know.

I'm sorry that you find it perfectly acceptible that they stood and stared at a Critically injured Citizen.

Yeah. Just like those miner strikes in West Virginia magically turned "violent" and the railroad had send in their hired police to "break it up".

I don't advocate violence because of this, but I'd like to know why this situation was so bad that a cop had to put an American in critical condition.

Because some idiots in the crowd decided that throwing rocks and bottles at the police would be a cool thing to do?

30 seconds into the video.

Oakland Policeman Throws Flash Grenade Into Crowd Trying To Help Injured Protester - YouTube

I see a cop in the middle of 50 other cops in full riot gear behind a barricade flash bang a bunch of kids trying to help someone on the ground.

Yeah, they look really violent to me.

Just like Rodney King was "resisting arrest".

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Because some idiots in the crowd decided that throwing rocks and bottles at the police would be a cool thing to do?

30 seconds into the video.

Oakland Policeman Throws Flash Grenade Into Crowd Trying To Help Injured Protester - YouTube

I see a cop in the middle of 50 other cops in full riot gear behind a barricade flash bang a bunch of kids trying to help someone on the ground.

Yeah, they look really violent to me.

Just like Rodney King was "resisting arrest".

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

hey! blu! how dead is he?

Forum List

Back