amazing news, after innocent iraq vet gets hurt by riot police, vet groups vow help

OK...I blew it up...

Yeah, it came from the cop...

Need more information before I crucify him.

But you guys dont.

Go for it.

This is what happens when you train your police the same way you train your military. You end up with terrible incidents like this. We as a nation need to change how we train our police. It is shocking to see American police officers not stepping forward and help this man. They instead chose to fire grenades at the injured man and those trying to help. I don't see how anyone can justify that behavior. They should have helped the man. I blame their poor training for this incident. They were just following orders. And where have we heard that before? I feel for the man's family.

Why were the police there? Why were police not at tea party rallies?
They were, but the Tea Party aka Old White People movement, aren't as rowdy due to age and infirmity.

TeaParty_Arch_050T.jpg

They should just occupy White House and Capitol Hill. Problem solved.

By far the best point i've heard during all this "occupation" stuff. I still don't see what they think they'll gain by "occupying" places like Oakland & Nashville. It seems like they're going to these places just to riot. The White House and Capitol Hill are where all the problems stem from. They should be there. Oakland & Nashville make no sense. Thanks for your great point.

They will move it to the WH next November. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, I am looking at who filmed it to be honest.
That was not a gas cannister.....it was not giving out any type of gas AFTER the intial explosion...as a matter of fact, the smoke started to dissipate immediately.
That was likely either an ash can or a cherry bomb based on the size of the explosion.

You can clearly see the cop throwing it. geebus

thats the point...you cant clearly see him throw it....you see his arm move in an underhand motion....or at least it looks like that...it could be anything....and the trajectory of the item would not have placed the explosion where it was.....

look at it with an "inquisitive" mind this time...and you will see what I mean.

I believe it was doctored...but I may be wrong.

There's no classic signs, at all, of it being a doctored video. None. So that fact that you "think" it is only adds to your history of clouded judgement regarding most things political.

You want the Cops to be right, so that OWS is wrong, so you THINK the video must be doctored, when in reality - there's 0 evidence whatsoever to give any rational person that indication.

It's also a pretty grandiose theory - someone brought cherry bombs because they pre-predicted the cops would throw tear gas after 28 days of protesting and somehow the same guy was the videographer who brilliantly altered the video with no signs at all that he had done so. Brilliance.

It's also pretty fucked up that there's a man down - seriously injured, and the Cops just stand there and look at him.

It's also pretty fucked up that there's a man down - seriously injured, and the Cops just stand there and look at him.

Not only that but they also fired grenades at the injured man and those trying to help. This is not how we want our police to behave. Our police have been militarized. It is their awful training. Not even one officer thought to step forward and help the poor guy. What does that say about their training? It really is very sad.

You can clearly see the cop throwing it. geebus

thats the point...you cant clearly see him throw it....you see his arm move in an underhand motion....or at least it looks like that...it could be anything....and the trajectory of the item would not have placed the explosion where it was.....

There's no classic signs, at all, of it being a doctored video. None. So that fact that you "think" it is only adds to your history of clouded judgement regarding most things political.

You want the Cops to be right, so that OWS is wrong, so you THINK the video must be doctored, when in reality - there's 0 evidence whatsoever to give any rational person that indication.

It's also a pretty grandiose theory - someone brought cherry bombs because they pre-predicted the cops would throw tear gas after 28 days of protesting and somehow the same guy was the videographer who brilliantly altered the video with no signs at all that he had done so. Brilliance.

No. I see someone as innocent until proven guilty.
And for you to say it is absurd to think that a blogger would not doctor a video shows how immature your thinking is as it pertains to political bloggers...ON BOTH SIDES. And for you to assert that it is foolish to think that someone would carry cherry bombs to a protest to try to "stir things up" shows even greater levels of immaturity as it pertains to your thinking.
Now, I am by no means saying you are immatrue....I see you as the exact opposite.....but you have taken the video that was released by a blogger WITH AN AGENDA and right away deemed it as legit........
How did you feel about the ACORN videos? The same way?
Afterall, signs of it being "edited" did not come out until weeks later.......were you seeing those videos as "fact" or "set up"?

Curious....

Not only that but they also fired grenades at the injured man and those trying to help. This is not how we want our police to behave. Our police have been militarized. It is their awful training. Not even one officer thought to step forward and help the poor guy. What does that say about their training? It really is very sad.

We agree on something, Libocalypse now.

No. I see someone as innocent until proven guilty.
And for you to say it is absurd to think that a blogger would not doctor a video shows how immature your thinking is as it pertains to political bloggers...ON BOTH SIDES. And for you to assert that it is foolish to think that someone would carry cherry bombs to a protest to try to "stir things up" shows even greater levels of immaturity as it pertains to your thinking.
Now, I am by no means saying you are immatrue....I see you as the exact opposite.....but you have taken the video that was released by a blogger WITH AN AGENDA and right away deemed it as legit........
How did you feel about the ACORN videos? The same way?
Afterall, signs of it being "edited" did not come out until weeks later.......were you seeing those videos as "fact" or "set up"?

Curious....

The Acorn video was a completely different kind of editing. It was changing the content by deleting parts.

This is a real video of a police office throwing a tear-gas grenade into a crowd of kids helping an injured man, and here you are calling it fake.....simply because you don't like OWS. Truth is truth. I call you theory :cuckoo:

And the Police are also scumbags for leaving the man there, critically injured, and staring at him doing NOTHING. But don't let that get in the way of standing up for their actions here.

Just because the retard was a veteran makes no difference.

He was breaking the law and if he got hurt it was his own fault.

btw Lee Harvey Oswald was a vet. :doubt:

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it

That lie was already dis proven in another thread with links from the OWS website. It was live blogged. Read it and you wont look so stupid.

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it
Obviously, the protest had turned violent and that's why the Police were called to break it up.

To ensure "Domestic Tranquility" is also part of the document that starts with a C.

Apparently, you are the one who has never read it. :cool:

Yeah. Just like those miner strikes in West Virginia magically turned "violent" and the railroad had send in their hired police to "break it up".

I don't advocate violence because of this, but I'd like to know why this situation was so bad that a cop had to put an American in critical condition.

As pointed out in the other thread, no evidence exist that a cop did.

You have plenty of opportunity but are so partisan you deny facts to claim the opposition is wrong

Forum List

Back