Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

The 9/11 Museum's Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7 - sf911truth.org

june 6, 2014

I toured the recently opened 9/11 Museum last night. There is quite a bit to report. The size and scale of the building and many sections are actually impressive. One can see how the general public will be very taken by the entire presentation, and therefore, take what they see as truth.

There was a digital presentation showing the flight paths. There where photos of Shanksville and the Pentagon. But by now you may be noticing there’s a glaring omission to this report. There is nothing on WTC7! I still can’t believe it when the museum covers so much of everything else.

No pictures or mention of WTC Building 7 is a blatant example of the 9/11 Memorial Museum keeping important information from museum goers

To add further weight to this proposition, just think how the truth about WTC7 actually changes the meaning of everything in the museum! Just think how the entire official narrative caves in on itself. It boggles the mind…

One day a generation of Americans will wonder how two planes toppled three steel-framed skyscrapers. I suspect that generation will look back at mine, and others, who were adults on 9/11/2001 and see a cohort of cowards too frightened to demand answers to how such a crime could have happened.

"To my surprise, there was even a small section on the public’s questioning of the events.

"This included photos of people calling for investigations, protestors claiming 9/11 was an inside job, and the cover of Popular Mechanics which supposedly debunked all those 'conspiracy theories'.

"At least the museum planners can attempt to say they were thorough in addressing all of the 'focus groups'.

"But this small section did nothing to go into the broad scope of alternative research based on science and journalistic analysis."

The 9/11 Museum's Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7 - sf911truth.org

• Banned
[

"This included photos of people calling for investigations, protestors claiming 9/11 was an inside job, and the cover of Popular Mechanics which supposedly debunked all those 'conspiracy theories'.

PM didn't debunk building 7. No one can or even tries to. Everyone knows 7 was brought down by controlled demo. Buildings don't undergo unitary collapse at free fall speed because two other buildings a block away were hit by planes. THINK

Worse...The 9/11 Memorial Museum virtually ignores Islamic Terrorism.
The museum is nothing more than a tribute to the architects and engineers of the WTC.
It's a politically correct farce.

WTC 7 fell as an after affect of the two towers falling

What else needs to be told? Nobody died

Why should they mention an empty building that collapsed after hours of un-fought fires??? :dunno:

Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

june 6, 2014

I toured the recently opened 9/11 Museum last night. There is quite a bit to report. The size and scale of the building and many sections are actually impressive. One can see how the general public will be very taken by the entire presentation, and therefore, take what they see as truth.

There was a digital presentation showing the flight paths. There where photos of Shanksville and the Pentagon. But by now you may be noticing there’s a glaring omission to this report. There is nothing on WTC7! I still can’t believe it when the museum covers so much of everything else.

No pictures or mention of WTC Building 7 is a blatant example of the 9/11 Memorial Museum keeping important information from museum goers

To add further weight to this proposition, just think how the truth about WTC7 actually changes the meaning of everything in the museum! Just think how the entire official narrative caves in on itself. It boggles the mind…

Yeah yeah yeah...And there are conspiracy theorists that claim the buildings were riddled with charges that were detonated the moment each aircraft collided with each building.
How is there info being "kept" from anyone. WTC 7 was heavily damaged from the collapse of WTC 1 and 2...
Your are entitled to your stupidity.

Why would they blow up an empty building? What was their endgame for doing that?

That would depend.
What was the insurance cover like and what did you want to lose?
Lets say something was in there you wanted forgotten.
Take it out and destroy the building/

Of course, to do that you would have to have foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

Forum List

Back