Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

:(

Yoo hoo, McCain is not longer running no need to smear another vet.

I would stack this military record against both Obama's and Clinton's combined.

I don't care what he said in captivity and I think it is disrespectful to vets for you do so.

Maybe he is a sort of reverse Manchurian Candidate.

Purposely taking a dive in 2008, so the bigger destructive influence could take the presidency.

Stranger things have happened.

Picking Palin as his VP would certainly support that charge.

But I'm more interested in his time in Vietnam. Was he ever put on trial to determine exactly how he ended up in enemy hands? The entire time he was a "POW" rumors flew that he was about to die of his wounds but he somehow managed to come up smelling like a rose.

This belongs in the conspiracy theory forum. Kinda out there.

Why? We deserve to know the truth. He had a reputation as a partier and a sub par pilot. And now he's condemning another captive without the facts.

You have to wonder why.

Did he grow a beard while he was in captivity as well?
That would be incriminating evidence right there.

This belongs in the conspiracy theory forum. Kinda out there.

i think rav is probably trying to make a point about some of the things berdahl has said under duress...

Close. It's more about being in a bad place and making survival choices. And not condemning people for their choices without a trial.

Or saying they aren't worth saving because of a personal, misguided opinion.

I've given McCain the benefit of the doubt for a long time. But now I see how craven he really is.

It IS questionable why he would pick a running mate that is a complete bimbo without vetting her.

You have to wonder after all these years. He claimed he was "suicidal" and that's why he made anti-American remarks. Remarks he later said he felt "ashamed" of saying. But of course that shame was after he was released.

Has the man been a fraud all along?

I have to wonder since he's currently furthering the talking points of terrorists.

:(

John McCain walked away from his unit and sought out the Vietcong? Wow, I didn't know that. Do you have a link?

Democrats see obama literally flaming out in front of their eyes. They are desperate to find something, anything, to divert attention back to republicans. It's almost laughable how they are trying to reinflate old trial balloons that have been shot down long ago. They kept it going with Bush for awhile. Reached back to Reagan in the 80s. That didn't work. Now it's dig up the bones of the 60s.

It's not going to work. Obama has run into his iceberg. The democrat ship is sinking. Just take your medicine like good little children.

Yoo hoo, McCain is not longer running no need to smear another vet.

I would stack this military record against both Obama's and Clinton's combined.

I don't care what he said in captivity and I think it is disrespectful to vets for you do so.

While neither Obama or Clinton were ever in the military, McCain does not have a stellar military career. Quite the opposite - he was quite the fuck-up, causing death and destruction on a ship, and crashing planes.

I've thought he was dishonorable ever since he was involved in the shady S&L crisis 25 years ago.

Forum List

Back