Amazing: 30,000 Show Up For Romney Rally In Ohio…

lots of links in article and pictures at site

SNIP:
Update: Here a link to a 360 degree view of the event.

Earlier today in Ohio Obama was only able to draw 2,800.

Andrea Saul✔
@andreamsaul

According to West Chester Fire Chief, approx 30 thousand people at #RomneyRyan2012 event in OH tonight.

2 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Via Battleground Watch

all of it here
Amazing: 30,000 Show Up For Romney Rally In Ohio… | Weasel Zippers

I've seen more people than that gathered around the food courts at the texas state fair.

SNIP:

Andrea Saul✔
@andreamsaul

According to West Chester Fire Chief, approx 30 thousand people at #RomneyRyan2012 event in OH tonight.

2 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Via Battleground Watch

all of it here

This is nothing Obama has drawn larger

Romney was all for letting Detroit crash and burn, which would have also made Ohio crash and burn because of the ridiculous amount of car parts that are manufactured here.

People voting for Romney in Ohio are freakin' stupid. It's like paying the boss to fire you.

What part of Chapter 11 bankruptcy says 'crash and burn'? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

SNIP:

Andrea Saul✔
@andreamsaul

2 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Via Battleground Watch

all of it here

This is nothing Obama has drawn larger
he has but he need to get crowds out more for rallies next few days. have no idea why their doing small rallies in gyms. they need to get the rallies on bigger scale. show base is hungury and encourge others to get out and vote. small rallies give poor image to your base in my view.

Romney was all for letting Detroit crash and burn, which would have also made Ohio crash and burn because of the ridiculous amount of car parts that are manufactured here.

People voting for Romney in Ohio are freakin' stupid. It's like paying the boss to fire you.

What part of Chapter 11 bankruptcy says 'crash and burn'? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

One thing you have to understand: bankruptcy meant that GM could get out from under its union contracts. That's a prospect more horrible than the end of civilization to a liberal.

Last edited:

One thing you have to understand: bankruptcy meant that GM could get out from under its union contracts. That's a prospect more horrible than the end of civilization to a liberal.
not always true. not all liberals are the same.

in end whatever happens i am sure that workers will still have their unions.

SNIP:

Andrea Saul✔
@andreamsaul

2 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Via Battleground Watch

all of it here

Gathering to say goodbye to the Mormon. That was nice of Westchester.

not always true. not all liberals are the same.

in end whatever happens i am sure that workers will still have their unions.

They wouldn't have their outrageous pensions and medical benefits if GM declared bankruptcy. They'd have to live like the rest of us live, and they simply can't stand that idea.

SNIP:

Andrea Saul✔
@andreamsaul

2 Nov 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Via Battleground Watch

all of it here

I've seen more people than that gathered around the food courts at the texas state fair.

Were they eating crow?

This part.

r6stage-550x412.jpg

There's a comparison on Drudge..

Romney draws crowd of 30,000 in Ohio

BamBam = 2800

LOL!!!

Aren't you tired of telling these stupid Drudge stories and being debunked all the time?

What's not true about that post? I'm certain since you said it, you have something to prove what I posted isn't true???

This kind of thing is usually exaggerated especially in light of past attendance at Romney rallies. That's an Obama type crowd but you just keep on dreaming.

In a few days, we'll get real results, not Drudge bullshit.

Forum List

Back