Amateur Vs. Professional October Surprises

I suspect Hillary Clinton's oppo team is behind the release of the bus tape. And do you think Hillary didn't anticipate Trump's response would be, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"?

Of course she did. She was probably counting on it.

You see, she knows something the tards like Trump and his Chump don't.

The more Trump and his Chumps cry, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!", the more female votes they send her way.

It's brilliant, really.

Don't hit on women or you are a rapist! :rofl:
You mind if I grab your mom's pussy?

Ask her. Then tell her I said, "Hey, don't hit on women or you're a rapist!"

Let us know how that goes.

Right. Don't ask married women you are doing business with to strip. Don't paw 'em and say dirty shit to them for months because you didn't get the desired response the first time. Now say it like you MEAN it, dunderhead.
Hes an asshole, but that doesn't make him a rapist or a sexual whatever guno5000 said.

Women voters are going to kick Trump's balls over the moon.

538_oct_11.jpg

538_oct_11_2.jpg
Women voters are going to kick Trump's balls over the moon.
It's time for a graphic on a t-shirt for that one.

TNHarley thinks the way you "hit on women" is to grab their pussy.

Interesting.

Just keep talking like an ignorant tard. You're giving Clinton more of the women vote.
If they flock to that corrupt bitch over this dumb shit, then so be it. They deserve each other.

Admitting to sexual assault is dumb? Good to know you have no morals.
Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.Apr 1, 2016
Justice.gov
Like I said, he is an asshole. But my gawd man..
This shit reminds me of the Obama antichrist memes in 08. You all are pathetic.

Barging into women's dressing rooms to try to catch them naked. That's TNHarley's idea of "hitting on women".

Fascinating!

Just keep talking like an ignorant tard. You're giving Clinton more of the women vote.
If they flock to that corrupt bitch over this dumb shit, then so be it. They deserve each other.

Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.Apr 1, 2016
Justice.gov
Ummm, as you've quoted above.....fondling is sexual assault. How would you classify "grabbing them by the pussy"?

You will literally defend anything he does, wont you?

Justice.gov
I highlighted the part of the definition of sexual assault to which you seem to have willfully blinded yourself.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Justice.gov
I highlighted the part of the definition of sexual assault to which you seem to have willfully blinded yourself.
Show me where he actually grabbed some womans pussy that didn't like it, tardo.

Justice.gov
Ummm, as you've quoted above.....fondling is sexual assault. How would you classify "grabbing them by the pussy"?

God no. I just think this is selective outrage. And considering some of the people stressing about it, hypocritical.
Please show me where he has grabbed someones pussy that didn't like it.

Justice.gov
See post 12, tard.

You know, the one you tagged with a "funny" tag. I'm sure sexual assault victims everywhere would be so pleased you find Trump's attempted rape of a woman humorous.

Like I said. Keep spouting your willful ignorance. Cro Magnons like you are driving women into the Clinton camp.

You'll have to ask Trump the names of the other women he was boasting about mauling.

Right. Don't ask married women you are doing business with to strip. Don't paw 'em and say dirty shit to them for months because you didn't get the desired response the first time. Now say it like you MEAN it, dunderhead.
Hes an asshole, but that doesn't make him a rapist or a sexual whatever guno5000 said.
I didn't call him a rapist; that woman did, for whatever reason. From the very beginning of this, I've been concerned that the hyperbole would weaken our VERY GOOD argument that he's the slimy pig he is. I've been trying to steer clear of it. But G5000 is absolutely right that the more Trump is defended on this, the more pissed off women are getting.

Justice.gov

So thats a yes, you'll defend literally anything Trump does.

Justice.gov
See post 12, tard.

You know, the one you tagged with a "funny" tag. I'm sure sexual assault victims everywhere would be so pleased you find Trump's attempted rape of a woman humorous.

Like I said. Keep spouting your willful ignorance. Cro Magnons like you are driving women into the Clinton camp.
post 12 didn't mention anything physical. Did you read it?

I didn't call him a rapist; that woman did, for whatever reason. From the very beginning of this, I've been concerned that the hyperbole would weaken our VERY GOOD argument that he's the slimy pig he is. I've been trying to steer clear of it. But G5000 is absolutely right that the more Trump is defended on this, the more pissed off women are getting.
from their very beginning the clintons have been slutty, if you support them then you're slutty too.

Justice.gov

God no. I just think this is selective outrage. And considering some of the people stressing about it, hypocritical.
Please show me where he has grabbed someones pussy that didn't like it.
I showed you plenty, and you tagged it with a "funny" tag.

You are a willfully blind monkey. You deliberately ignore the evidence and laugh at sexual assault victims.

You are a real piece of shit.

Forum List

Back