Amateur Vs. Professional October Surprises

Seriously, are you that obtuse that you don't even know when you are making my point. This type of behavior GOP biggies find unacceptable and pull their support for Trump. Hellary's emails and slick willies lying about spooging on Lewinski'S dress causes no alarm for the Dems. They stand behind their canidate regardless. Dems don't care, GOP does, thank you very much.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
She has publically stated he will be helping her with decisions. She kinda brought him into it..

And? He still isn't running for president.
So you wouldn't care if Trumps advisor was a rapist? Wouldn't care at all? Don't care who supports him? At all?

Sure I would care, but would it be the primary argument against him. Of course not.
fair enough.
So you don't find it hypocritical how she blasts trump for that and calls him unfit, yet she stayed with her husband who cheated on her multiple times? Who treated paula jones worse than trump has?(that we know of)

Only Liberals care about the "Bus".
The same people who were voting for a "D" no matter what.

Yeah only liberals care...like all those liberal republicans who dropped their support of Trump after this past weekend.

Great point.
I have yet to meet a non-politician who has dropped their support for Ms. Muslim Refugees.
My wife is on Facebook and no one has switched to the letter "D".

Remember how excited Trump's Chumps were about the pending Wikileaks bombshells? They were piddling all over themselves with glee at how great October was going to be. They were prematurely ejaculating their wads all over their powder kegs.

Meanwhile, the Clinton camp was keeping its powder dry, and exercising discipline. Totally radio silent. Elevator music in the lobby. Calmly eating their cheese and crackers.

Then, to great fanfare, Wikileaks tosses a wet firecracker onto the floor and...fizzle!

And then the real bombshell hit.

Trump is a crazed sexual predator. Out of his own mouth came the words which have validated all those women who have been speaking out about him.

BOOM!

I don't think this audiotape's release being released at the same time as Wikileaks' weak sauce was a coincidence. This has Clinton Oppo Team™ written all over it.
Not only the timing but the "substance" was aimed right at Trump's ego. He cannot let any personal slight pass. Not only that, he'd convinced himself he was being "a big man" by not going Juanita Broderick in the first debate (despite Conway pleading with him to avoid that trap and stay on topic), and then the Clintons stabbed him in the back by going there first. It's like giving crack to an addict.

Forum List

Back