Amateur psychiatry in today's politics. Who's really crazy?

'No I don't hate Trump...I have always refused to accept election results, foamed at the mouth, defended proven criminals, repeated fake news supported by zero evidence, and thought anyone who opposes the liberal agenda is nuts'...

Only person I see foaming at the mouth is you, Sleazy.

You are on here every day defending a nut by saying, "but, but, but, Hillary was a bitch who got more votes than my guy."
I keep silencing the 'threats to our Democracy', as Hillary call you, snowflake.

You are pathetic...every ploy you have thrown out has been debunked, un-supported, and has boomeranged into exposing liberal crimes...and all you have left now is to claim 'Trump is nuts'.

Funny how nut jobs who can not accept election results claim anyone else has mental issues.

Beuhahahaha

Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung notwithstanding, the impact of their influence has been long supplanted by the emergence of psychotropic drugs in the 1950’s and 60’s. Recalcitrant schoolchildren are now chemically controlled like zoo animals and modern professional psychiatry has been in a credibility holding pattern for many decades.

Conversely amateur psychiatry is not only ubiquitous, it is rampant. Nowhere is this more evident than in contemporary politics and mass media. The president has come under fire in recent weeks from bush league psychiatry in the press and the political arena that has a nearly hysterical aspect to it.

Surprisingly a lot of jack leg psychiatry is being practiced by trained psychiatrists who are chiming in on the mental health of a president they have not examined or even met. This isn’t new. In 1964 When Barry Goldwater was running for president against Lyndon Johnson, Fact Magazine published a poll of nearly 1200 psychiatrists saying that Goldwater was psychologically unfit to lead the country. Not one of them had ever personally examined Goldwater.

Goldwater lost in a landslide and filed a winning suit against the magazine. This gave rise to section 7 of the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics, better known as the “Goldwater Rule” stating that is unethical to make a clinical diagnosis or give a professional opinion without personally examining the patient.

Ethics, medical or otherwise, have been in short supply in our society and today they are apparently seen as optional, replaced by winning at all costs. Armchair psychoanalysis of a president is going to be on the table because the desperation of the losing side is as bottomless as it is intense.

Everything they had hoped for, all their dreams and the fundamental construct of their dearly held worldview came under threat when the president got elected. This drove them over the edge and they lost their sanity. This of course is an amateur psychiatric diagnosis but it’s as good as any.

They will not civilly and sanely step aside and accept reality. They will stop at nothing short of impeachment. Everything in their delusional toolbox is a weapon to dismantle the windmill of Donald Trump. Trump has gone from an object of their hatred to a suicidal fetish.

A rigid inability to face an election that was lost and let it go is stark proof of an illness that has progressed to psychosis.

'There is more to the 5-axis diagnosis than a personal interview, and it is my understanding that the "Goldwater rule" is not the be all end all of the process.

For the record, Trump is the President of the United States. However he did not win the popular vote and his behavior during the first year of his presidency is problematic.

Donald Trump's Windmill, is mostly hot air. It changes, sometimes hourly, and even if he is consistent in a message, his handlers spin the mill to make it seem to be sane. It is not by any stretch of the imagination sane.

The evidence that he is a least a bubble off center, is obvious in his tweets, in his speeches and in his denial of things obvious to most citizens.

I give the same advice to you, get a copy of DSM5. It provides definitions which give a clue as to the mental health of the President, and people you know well and only socially. It is estimated that nearly 50% of the population have or will have a diagnosed mental issue in their lifetime. However, only a very few have the power that does Trump.

..."some psychiatrists and other mental-health professionals are shedding long-held norms to argue that Trump’s condition presents risks to the nation and the world. “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” features more than two dozen essays breaking down the president’s perceived traits, which the contributors find consistent with symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder, sociopathy and other maladies."
Review | Is Trump mentally ill? Or is America? Psychiatrists weigh in.

What a load of chicken little bull shit....

There is no doubt hillary would have destroyed

our Country.

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump...
So you like what Trump’s doing with weakening consumer protections, letting Big Coal pollute with immunity and replacing scientists at the EPA with fossil fuel executives?
Hillary would have done the exact opposite.

'No I don't hate Trump...I have always refused to accept election results, foamed at the mouth, defended proven criminals, repeated fake news supported by zero evidence, and thought anyone who opposes the liberal agenda is nuts'...

Only person I see foaming at the mouth is you, Sleazy.

You are on here every day defending a nut by saying, "but, but, but, Hillary was a bitch who got more votes than my guy."
I keep silencing the 'threats to our Democracy', as Hillary call you, snowflake.

You are pathetic...every ploy you have thrown out has been debunked, un-supported, and has boomeranged into exposing liberal crimes...and all you have left now is to claim 'Trump is nuts'.

Funny how nut jobs who can not accept election results claim anyone else has mental issues.

Beuhahahaha
You think the shit you pull from your sewer propaganda sites is worthy?
It’s a hoot

You mean other than his clear Narcissistic Personality Disorder? The guy is a textbook case. His entire worldview is seen on how it effects him.

Bwuhahaha...

Obama is the biggest narcissist in US history. He could not give a speech without saying 'I' 100 times - college kids made it a drinking game. He thought he was more important / powerful than the Constitution / Rule of Law...

BB247E6D-CD9B-452C-8A3C-670607A8A009.jpeg
Did you miss the 1930's?

NO

Violence
Riots
Looting
Calls for military coups
Running Felons as candidates
Criminal FBI protecting a criminal
Past President protecting a criminal
Calls for assassinations
Attempts to carry out assassinations
DNC candidate took bribes from Russia
Snowflakes marching / organizing for Russians
Liberal groups taking Russian money to spread racial division / hatred
Sedition

Liberals have gone insane
The fact you believe that bogus Alex Jones inspired list reveals you are the people they talk about when they mention bottom feeders.

You mean other than his clear Narcissistic Personality Disorder? The guy is a textbook case. His entire worldview is seen on how it effects him.

Bwuhahaha...

Obama is the biggest narcissist in US history. He could not give a speech without saying 'I' 100 times - college kids made it a drinking game. He thought he was more important / powerful than the Constitution / Rule of Law...
College students loved Obama for the most part and they’ve seenright thru your carnival barker... but funny you haven’t.

Guy, Trump's buddy's are all getting indicted.

Even Bannon has broken bad on him.

When a president has assure us he is "totally smart', it's up there with "I am not a crook".

You cling to that self-deluding BS like you cling to the notion that Hillary won the insignificant 'popularity contest'.

Trump's ASSOCIATES are being forced to play the part of Mueller's 'Scooter Libby's, attempted justifications of a failed witch hunt.

2 are being indicted in the midst of a partisan investigation of non-existent Trump-Only Russian collusion for tax evasion charges dating back to before Obama himself was elected President.
- Charges against one of those is rumored to be soon dismissed for illegal execution of a warrant - illegally collecting more than what the warrant allowed.

The charge of Lying to the FBI against Flynn will be dropped now that Strzok's criminal acts have been exposed and now that it has been proven the Criminal FBI refused to bring 3 Hillary team members up on the same exact charges in an attempt to ptotect Hillary.

Then you have Papa, whose charge is reportedly based on something overheard he supposedly said while drunk in a bathroom talking to a reported Aussie diplomat.

Bwuhahaha...

Seditious, desperate, butt-hurt, insane snowflakes with ZERO evidence grasping at straws while exposing their own crimes.

:p

Okay, you say you don't hate him, I'll take your word for it.

On the other hand, every single "diagnosis" I've seen is based off of comments he's making for political purposes, and based off of politically charged interpretations of those comments, at that. What do you got as a basis for your diagnosis? Any specifics?

You mean other than his clear Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

The guy is a textbook case. His entire worldview is seen on how it effects him.

Most presidents are narcissists. Remember Obama and the day the earth began to heal? Narcissism is bound to be common among people who feel qualified to try their hand at running the free world in the first place.

What constitutes a "clear" falsity in politics?
Oh stop, you're doing a little dance for Trump, now.

"Biggest inauguration crowd ever"

Is that politics? No, it's simply objectively and obviously false. And if you can't quickly rattle off several similar examples a by yourself, then you havent been paying attention.

Don't be a dishonest douche bag. Literally the VERY NEXT WORDS after you cut off your quote were, " And when someone, say, running for office, decides to twist a past quote to make it seem as though they had told the truth. . ." As in Trump saying after the fact, in the very fucking instance to which you're referring, that he meant the total viewership, including online streaming worldwide. Read the whole thing before you accuse me of dumb shit.

I'm not trying to say that Trump hasn't spun some bullshit, but I am saying that there's also been plenty of instances of pundits and self proclaimed "fact checkers" twisting and mischaracterizing his words to make them look like lies.

Trump's ASSOCIATES are being forced to play the part of Mueller's 'Scooter Libby's, attempted justifications of a failed witch hunt.

Okay, buddy, you keep telling yourself that...

But even Bannon thinks Trump is going down for this.

Most presidents are narcissists. Remember Obama and the day the earth began to heal? Narcissism is bound to be common among people who feel qualified to try their hand at running the free world in the first place.

Obama didn't put his name in 20 foot letters on everything and claim it was all about him like Trump does.

And seriously, how about addressing Trump instead of sputtering, "but, but, but... Obama!"

You cling to that self-deluding BS like you cling to the notion that Hillary won the insignificant 'popularity contest'.

2 are being indicted in the midst of a partisan investigation of non-existent Trump-Only Russian collusion for tax evasion charges dating back to before Obama himself was elected President.
- Charges against one of those is rumored to be soon dismissed for illegal execution of a warrant - illegally collecting more than what the warrant allowed.

The charge of Lying to the FBI against Flynn will be dropped now that Strzok's criminal acts have been exposed and now that it has been proven the Criminal FBI refused to bring 3 Hillary team members up on the same exact charges in an attempt to ptotect Hillary.

Then you have Papa, whose charge is reportedly based on something overheard he supposedly said while drunk in a bathroom talking to a reported Aussie diplomat.

Bwuhahaha...

Seditious, desperate, butt-hurt, insane snowflakes with ZERO evidence grasping at straws while exposing their own crimes.

The reader is reminded that easyt65 is insane.

Okay, you say you don't hate him, I'll take your word for it.

On the other hand, every single "diagnosis" I've seen is based off of comments he's making for political purposes, and based off of politically charged interpretations of those comments, at that. What do you got as a basis for your diagnosis? Any specifics?

You mean other than his clear Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

The guy is a textbook case. His entire worldview is seen on how it effects him.

Wrong again, you opinion is not based on reality.

The reader is reminded that easyt65 is insane.
Thank you for the demonstration of how when snowflakes find themselves getting their ass cut / losing, their only desperate last resort is to scream out about how the one kicking their ass is 'insane'.

Forum List

Back