Amanda Knox engaged

You're not too bright, are you.
A CONdumb reply. Yes, in fact, are you a semi literate Druggie Rush boy? Too many opiates last night make you irritable this am?

Knox is a convicted murderer; a homely woman, having sex with whatever she could dredge up in Italy, enraged because Kercher wasn't also a lowlife. She tried to frame a black man in no way involved, rounded up her remaining sex partners (the herd was thinning, homely, not very bright, she had made her way through Perugia) to torture and kill Knox.

Her bloody footprints at the scene, a confession after half an hour of questioning. DNA at the scene, and evidence from her few remaining male sex partners. Knox is a habitual liar, she claimed the Italian police beat her, was photographed MINUTES later making out with one of her two remaining sex partners. HOURS after she learned her friend had been tortured and murdered, she PARTIED of course. Struggling to find more men that could stomach sex with her,* half undressed in an Italian dive.

*The police noted her strong body odor.

So all you RWNJ's are so tough on crime when a minority is the suspect, but when a pretty white girl is CONVICTED of murder, you support her and not the grieving family of the victim. Hypocrisy enough to make me vomit.
It is the RW of the Obama administration refusing to extradite her?

Bloody sickening..
Who's Amanda Knocks and why should anybody care?

:popcorn:

She has a high IQ
So did Ted Bundy.

It cannot be extradited until after the Italian Review Court proceeding on March 25. It fled the country before trial, says it will NEVER return to face justice willingly. Left its last to sexual partners to take the rap. Amanda Knox is a brutal murderer living free in the USA, and likely to kill again.

I have faith that the Obama administration will do the right thing and extradite.

Europe has never denied any American extradition request. Why should Murica' get to stomp over European rights?

I have faith that the Obama administration will do the right thing and extradite.

Europe has never denied any American extradition request. Why should Murica' get to stomp over European rights?

She was found not guilty, the United States will not extradite her now as double jeopardy is attached and the United States because double jeopardy is now attached.

So The Obama Administration and the Department of Justice will not extradite her. They don't even have her in custody.

She was found not guilty, the United States will not extradite her now as double jeopardy is attached and the United States because double jeopardy is now attached.

So The Obama Administration and the Department of Justice will not extradite her. They don't even have her in custody.
First off, they need to put her in custody. Otherwise, its a slap in the face to the family of the promising young lady she murdered

She's sexy, I'd do her. Might need handcuffs or rope......

I'd spend a night playing with her puppies.....doubt I'd want to fall asleep around her though....
hide.gif

AmandaKnox_zps728bc0c8.jpg

First off, they need to put her in custody. Otherwise, its a slap in the face to the family of the promising young lady she murdered

And putting her in jail would violate her US Civil Rights and would be a slap in the face to the United States Constitution and The United States Justice System.

Countries will extradite if the charges or the penalties are not part of their Justice system.

And putting her in jail would violate her US Civil Rights and would be a slap in the face to the United States Constitution and The United States Justice System.

Countries will extradite if the charges or the penalties are not part of their Justice system.
Your little constitution, written by old white men 400 years ago, doesn't mean shit when compared to the LIFE of a pretty, brave, smart young woman taken in her prime

She's sexy, I'd do her. Might need handcuffs or rope......

I'd spend a night playing with her puppies.....doubt I'd want to fall asleep around her though....
smiley-scared002.gif

AmandaKnox_zps728bc0c8.jpg
She needs to get raped by her cellmates hourly in Italy to remind her of the pain she put the Krecher family through

So revenge is part of your justice? Interesting.
I'd say after seeing her smugness in court, and her callous disrespect for human life, nothing would be proper revenge for her evil actions

Forum List

Back