Amanda Knox engaged

Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

Goes to show just how much you know. She wasn't convicted, and Italy was the one that overturned the charges......ijit.
Bloody sickening. A convicted murderer gets to live her life in peace while her victim, Meredith Kercher, goes unremembered. All because the US doesn't have the balls to accept another democracy's justice system's results, and extradite her to Italy to be punished for the brutal murder of a promising young lady.

Goes to show how much you know. She did not murder that girl, the prosecution failed to present enough evidence, and now Italy has overturned the conviction. And it had nothing to do with the US not extraditing her, traitor.

You shouldn't pay attention to Ann Coulter and other conservatives who tried to throw an American under the bus.

Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court - Yahoo News

Goes to show what you know, Rayne is a liberal Brit. The conservatives on this thread stood by her and were against extradition.

Funny, the last time I checked Ann Coulter was a conservative and she would have strung Amanda Knox up and shot her, if she could. And, she claims that it is liberals who are defending Amanda Knox. So, you might want to check your sources, you may be on the wrong side of this issue....:)

Oh, and I don't care what/who Rayne is, I don't agree with him, he has been banned and rightfully so.

CaféAuLait, who I debated on this topic, is a conservative and she was claiming that Amanda was guilty and should be sent back to Italy to pay for the crime, and she also quoted Ann Coulter many times.

Despite liberals' desperate need for Europeans to like them, the American media have enraged the entire nation of Italy with their bald-faced lies about a heinous murder in Perugia committed by a fresh-faced American girl, Amanda Knox.
Ann Coulter - September 7 2011 - AMANDA KNOX THE NEW MUMIA

I mentioned Rayne's name not anyone else's.

And? You also said that conservatives stood by Amanda Knox, and I certainly proved that not all of them did......just like Rayne.

Her friend got raped and murdered by a ****** and the LWNJs want her imprisoned because they're jealous about her being a beautiful white girl.

Plain and simple.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass.

MK's parents should hire a cleaner to deal with Rudy. and Amanda Knox ought to demand reparations from the Kangaroo court. Lucky guy-she's gorgeous

Her friend got raped and murdered by a ****** and the LWNJs want her imprisoned because they're jealous about her being a beautiful white girl.

Plain and simple.

You're the dumbass....most liberals were defending Amanda, it was your party that wanted to throw her under the bus, beginning with Ann Coulter.

Plain and simple.

You're the dumbass....most liberals were defending Amanda, it was your party that wanted to throw her under the bus, beginning with Ann Coulter.
coulter doesn't like a prettier woman getting press!
plenty of us on the right were defending her-those of us who actually take constitutional rights seriously.

That Italian court system is full of big tailed marsupials if you get my drift

Plain and simple.

coulter doesn't like a prettier woman getting press!
plenty of us on the right were defending her-those of us who actually take constitutional rights seriously.

That Italian court system is full of big tailed marsupials if you get my drift

There were plenty on the left defending her, too, me included. To make a claim that liberals wanted her imprisoned is just a load of bullshit posted by some genius, no doubt, with a name like Muhammed!

Goes to show just how much you know. She wasn't convicted, and Italy was the one that overturned the charges......ijit.

Goes to show how much you know. She did not murder that girl, the prosecution failed to present enough evidence, and now Italy has overturned the conviction. And it had nothing to do with the US not extraditing her, traitor.

You shouldn't pay attention to Ann Coulter and other conservatives who tried to throw an American under the bus.

Goes to show what you know, Rayne is a liberal Brit. The conservatives on this thread stood by her and were against extradition.

Funny, the last time I checked Ann Coulter was a conservative and she would have strung Amanda Knox up and shot her, if she could. And, she claims that it is liberals who are defending Amanda Knox. So, you might want to check your sources, you may be on the wrong side of this issue....:)

Oh, and I don't care what/who Rayne is, I don't agree with him, he has been banned and rightfully so.

CaféAuLait, who I debated on this topic, is a conservative and she was claiming that Amanda was guilty and should be sent back to Italy to pay for the crime, and she also quoted Ann Coulter many times.

Despite liberals' desperate need for Europeans to like them, the American media have enraged the entire nation of Italy with their bald-faced lies about a heinous murder in Perugia committed by a fresh-faced American girl, Amanda Knox.

And? You also said that conservatives stood by Amanda Knox, and I certainly proved that not all of them did......just like Rayne.

Rayne is not a conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't say Rayne was a conservative, I said he didn't stand by Amanda Knox, just like "not all conservatives did", either.

Knox is a murderer. The black guy was framed in a diplomatic effort.

I followed this story and the police didn't have any thing connecting her to the murder. Not a scintilla. Remember, the reason she is here in the U.S. is because the court finally acquitted her.

Knox is a murderer. The black guy was framed in a diplomatic effort.

FYI, Guedes confessed to the killing. Amanda was the one being framed.

In addition to the strong DNA evidence against Guede, he confessed to his cell mate that he committed Kercher’s murder. His sentence has since been reduced to 16 years in jail and Guede now says he is innocent.

According to all parties involved in the incident, including Guede, he was present at Knox and Kercher’s apartment shortly before, and in some versions of the story, during, the murder. There is also strong DNA evidence tying him to the crime itself, including his bloody hand prints and DNA found all over the crime scene and inside Kercher’s body. His bloody fingerprints were also found at the scene.

Amanda Knox Found Guilty but Rudy Guede Was Convicted Then Confessed

I didn't say Rayne was a conservative, I said he didn't stand by Amanda Knox, just like "not all conservatives did", either.

Not all liberals did either. Not sure why you injected politics.

Italians...the original fascists. Can you believe anything they say? He was framed for diplomatic reasons.
Really...who n the hell believes any inmate confession nonsense. Knox lied about her wherabouts and was seen on video near the crime scene at the time of the murder. She is a killer.

Not all liberals did either. Not sure why you injected politics.
I didn't day they did, either. You need to keep up. I didn't inject politics first, the OP claimed that RWNJ's were the ones that were trying to save Amanda Knox. I then replied that I was a liberal and I was on the side that believed that Knox was innocent. Then you claimed that conservatives were the ones defending her...to which I replied that I knew several that were not, and posted links.

So all you RWNJ's are so tough on crime when a minority is the suspect, but when a pretty white girl is CONVICTED of murder, you support her and not the grieving family of the victim. Hypocrisy enough to make me vomit.

Italians...the original fascists. Can you believe anything they say? He was framed for diplomatic reasons.
Really...who n the hell believes any inmate confession nonsense. Knox lied about her wherabouts and was seen on video near the crime scene at the time of the murder. She is a killer.

Apparently not, because he is still in jail and her conviction has been overturned. Justice was finally done.

Guede admitted he was in the apartment at the time of Karcher's death. His fingerprints were in the apartment in her blood. He claimed a tall shadowy figure was the killer not Knox.

He is the killer, is serving time as he was charged with Karcher's murder and found guilty. He admitted to an inmate that he killed Kartcher. Not sure what else you need.

Guede admitted he was in the apartment at the time of Karcher's death. His fingerprints were in the apartment in her blood. He claimed a tall shadowy figure was the killer not Knox.

He is the killer, is serving time as he was charged with Karcher's murder and found guilty. He admitted to an inmate that he killed Kartcher. Not sure what else you need.

His head examined?

Mertex is a typical emoting shrill liberal...Absent of logic and intelligence.

Forum List

Back